ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Insurance (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/)
-   -   gary moulson @ keith michaels (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/492082-gary-moulson-keith-michaels.html)

terzo320 13 February 2006 10:44 AM

gary moulson @ keith michaels

just cancelled insurance with liverpool victoria,my98 turbo,39 year old,full no claims protected with an sp30 6points(103-4MPH) with no mods declaired £660-00 with 350 excess
gary has quoted me £525 protected,£500 excess with mods declaired,rallygraphics,17 inch alloys,induction kit,td05 fe turbo,ss headers,full ss exhaust,uprated injectors,upratedfuel pump and apexi power fc plus remap at zen performance,gary was very helpfull,quote took 5mins he also said that a 2-5l conversion would not be a problem to add to the policy at a later date.

MattW 13 February 2006 06:08 PM

And I got told £595 on my Sti/PPP 05 no points etc etc was not beatable by Keith Michaels!

Jamo 13 February 2006 06:16 PM

gary knocked over £500 off my best quote!! :thumb:

RON 13 February 2006 10:45 PM

I'll be ringing him in the next few days..... just need to find a few hours to sit down and remeber what i've done to the car....

Scoobyslammed 13 February 2006 11:29 PM

Sorted my insurance out to a T... cannot fault him...
My sister will be taking her quote up with him shortly... excellent quote for a 19 year old with a H-reg renault 5 turbo... with a 1700 volvo turbo lump in.....................
Anyone who ain't rung Gary.... what are you playing at... this guy can save you money... and insure you properly... bet theres loads of you out there with your Scoobs declared as standard and they arn't... don't lie about it...
Most insurance companies will charge you the earth, or not insure you at all for tiny mods...
You'ed be suprised how much Gary will try and do for you... I know he'll do his best for you...

Phil 16 February 2006 02:48 PM

Guess you guys know already!!

Gary at Keith Micheals is a very nice man

Nuff said

Phil

rossyboy 16 February 2006 03:18 PM

If he works on commission, he'll be rich as well with the amount of business he's bringing in ;)

Moley 16 February 2006 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by rossyboy
If he works on commission, he'll be rich as well with the amount of business he's bringing in ;)

I wish i was rich mate. Insure these Impreza's too cheap to earn lots of money!!! :D :D :D

rossyboy 16 February 2006 04:28 PM

Just make sure you keep them cheap until July and I'll give you a call then :)

kilo_4que 16 February 2006 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
I wish i was rich mate. Insure these Impreza's too cheap to earn lots of money!!! :D :D :D

still no one is able to insure me :cry:

Moley 18 February 2006 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by rossyboy
Just make sure you keep them cheap until July and I'll give you a call then :)

Will do matey!!! :thumb:

RON 18 February 2006 06:39 PM

Tried to get you at work today Gary, apparently you weren't there....... i'll be ringing on tuesday with a list of my mods asking for a quote.....:D

Moley 18 February 2006 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by RON
Tried to get you at work today Gary, apparently you weren't there....... i'll be ringing on tuesday with a list of my mods asking for a quote.....:D

Hi, was at Gatwick Subaru today

I am in all next week except for wednesday (my birthday), so will sort something out for you :thumb:

ant1 18 February 2006 08:01 PM

Insurance quote

Hi Gary
Just had my renewal from norwich union direct £590..Any chance of your work number so as you could give me a quote hopefully beating my renewal..

Ant

Moley 18 February 2006 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by ant1
Hi Gary
Just had my renewal from norwich union direct £590..Any chance of your work number so as you could give me a quote hopefully beating my renewal..

Ant

0208 6427868 :)

ant1 18 February 2006 08:21 PM

Thanks..........Give you a ring on Monday

RON 18 February 2006 09:30 PM

Gary, just so you have a a picture in your mind when we speak.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...d/KIF_0004.jpg

Any excuse to put a pic up...;)

Moley 18 February 2006 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by RON
Gary, just so you have a a picture in your mind when we speak.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...d/KIF_0004.jpg

Any excuse to put a pic up...;)

Very nice mate. Am thinking of getting the same wheels as you. Best colour for a scooby aswell!!! (i am stuck with silver at the mo)

RON 18 February 2006 10:49 PM

Gary, sorry to talk shop when you're clearly at home, but will it matter that i've fitted all the mods on my car myself..??? turbo, intercooler, lights, steering wheel, springs, brakes, etc etc etc....

Dare i mention that i rang Subaru Insured this morning and the guy seemed not to be best pleased when i said i'd fitted them myself..... i can feel an engineers report coming on....

Just wondered.....

Moley 18 February 2006 10:54 PM

It's not a problem at all mate, fitted most of mine myself aswell.
No need for an engineers report, as long as you have a MOT it is fine.

RON 18 February 2006 10:56 PM

MOT booked from monday week... the day before the insurance is due!!...:)

Thanks BTW..... you now have permission to relax.....

Moley 18 February 2006 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by RON
MOT booked from monday week... the day before the insurance is due!!...:)

Thanks BTW..... you now have permission to relax.....

Lol, cheers mate. Speak to you next week :thumb: