ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Ireland & Northern Ireland (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/)
-   -   Who can map Link ecu's in Ireland (https://www.scoobynet.com/ireland-and-northern-ireland-27/488662-who-can-map-link-ecus-in-ireland.html)

renno rannes 31 January 2006 06:25 PM

Who can map Link ecu's in Ireland

Can anyone tell me who can map Link Ecu's in Ireland.

Cheers

Renno

bigsinky 01 February 2006 12:58 PM

do you want to come up north to have it done? if so try michael white in mallusk

renno rannes 01 February 2006 04:43 PM

Link

Yeah anywhere mate. Its for a mate ive the Tek 3 myself. Do you have a number or web address.

Renno

dmc1980 02 February 2006 09:23 AM

pm'd

dmc

renno rannes 02 February 2006 10:01 AM

Thanks lads.

Renno

Morgan WRX 03 February 2006 06:24 PM

could u forward that fone number to me also thanks

morgan

dmc1980 03 February 2006 07:32 PM

pm'd

dmc

scubbay 03 February 2006 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by bigsinky
do you want to come up north to have it done? if so try michael white in mallusk

Ive heard he is indeed very good but from my experience very difficult to nail down... Havent heard of anyone else that can work with link though so stick with it:brickwall

BTW link ecu for sale my 97 sti/p1/22b (I just couldnt wait)

bigsinky 04 February 2006 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by scubbay
Ive heard he is indeed very good but from my experience very difficult to nail down... Havent heard of anyone else that can work with link though so stick with it:brickwall

BTW link ecu for sale my 97 sti/p1/22b (I just couldnt wait)

yes he is indeed very busy but if he gets you down in the diary then you can be sure of a first class job. problem is people are not prepared to wait the 4 - 6 weeks to get him. if he can, he will try to squeeze you in sooner. believe me it's worth the wait :D

scubbay 04 February 2006 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by bigsinky
yes he is indeed very busy but if he gets you down in the diary then you can be sure of a first class job. problem is people are not prepared to wait the 4 - 6 weeks to get him. if he can, he will try to squeeze you in sooner. believe me it's worth the wait :D

Dont doubt you at all big lad as you have some good results. Dont like begging someone to take my money though.

Bit of an attitude transplant required to become as sucessful in buisness as he is at mapping though!!
please dont think Im trying to belittle him but he promised to ring back several times and just never bothered:confused:

OMA has a big future if managed correctly:idea:

bigsinky 06 February 2006 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by scubbay
Dont doubt you at all big lad as you have some good results. Dont like begging someone to take my money though.

Bit of an attitude transplant required to become as sucessful in buisness as he is at mapping though!!
please dont think Im trying to belittle him but he promised to ring back several times and just never bothered:confused:

OMA has a big future if managed correctly:idea:

give hime a ring. if you can't get through leave a message and mention you want a Link ECU mapped he WILL ring you back.

John Halliday 29 December 2014 10:54 AM

Dont suppose you could forward me his number also? I have a link G4 thats needing remapped! Thanks!