ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   General Technical (https://www.scoobynet.com/general-technical-10/)
-   -   Is the wiring loom out of 2005 STi same as JDM 2005 STi Spec C ??? (https://www.scoobynet.com/general-technical-10/486075-is-the-wiring-loom-out-of-2005-sti-same-as-jdm-2005-sti-spec-c.html)

v12_power 22 January 2006 06:10 PM

Is the wiring loom out of 2005 STi same as JDM 2005 STi Spec C ???

Hiya

I wanted to find out if the Wiring loom out of 2005 Impreza STi would be same as 2005 JDM STi Spec C??

Can i use the wiring look out of 2005 STi uk car INTO my 2005 STi Spec C?? but plug my ECU and Ignition- would the car start then???

Can anyone please advise me on any difference or would i have to change anything else??

Thanx!!

:wonder: :wonder: :wonder: :wonder: :wonder: :wonder:

wrc350bhp 22 January 2006 07:01 PM

i dont know, u buy jdm then want to add uk! u pay ur money.......

ex-webby 22 January 2006 07:24 PM

WRC350bhp,
This is the 2nd thread that I have seen, that you have slagged off a member for buying a import. I thank you for saying about paying your money.... well I paid mine and I can catagorically state my poxy Spec C import is far superior than yours! ;) Now of course, I dont mean to come across as me being up my arse, but you may now see how your comments have come across to others!

Not a way to treat new members of the community (well in fact any member).

Regards,
Shaun.

wrc350bhp 22 January 2006 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by webmaster
WRC350bhp,
This is the 2nd thread that I have seen, that you have slagged off a member for buying a import. I thank you for saying about paying your money.... well I paid mine and I can catagorically state my poxy Spec C import is far superior than yours! ;) Now of course, I dont mean to come across as me being up my arse, but you may now see how your comments have come across to others!

Not a way to treat new members of the community (well in fact any member).

Regards,
Shaun.

point taken but i aint slagging jdm off just making a point about jdm owners slagging off uk saying they are a lot better

banny sti 22 January 2006 08:03 PM

The truth is on the whole the JDM cars better by a long way, more performance and potential for tuning per pound.

wrc350bhp 22 January 2006 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by banny sti
The truth is on the whole the JDM cars better by a long way, more performance and potential for tuning per pound.

i think rcm record breaking sti8 is a uk car with 709 bhp b4 nitrous, please feel to correct me if im wrong

banny sti 22 January 2006 08:16 PM

Throw the kind of money RCM have at that STI, then a car from outer mongolia would be record breaking!

wrc350bhp 22 January 2006 08:20 PM

then lets end this thread it aint what u own its what u can spend, uk or jdm

banny sti 22 January 2006 08:21 PM

Agreed :thumb: