ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Newbie Rolling Road ??? (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/482673-newbie-rolling-road.html)

pimmo2000 10 January 2006 07:15 AM

Newbie Rolling Road ???

I'm from Wallasey and have yet to get my car on a rolling road.. given its likely to give poor results but I need a starting figure!

Anyone got any suggestion for somewhere near I could contact to arrange a Rolling road day?

Would anyone be interested?

julian N/W wrx my93 10 January 2006 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
I'm from Wallasey and have yet to get my car on a rolling road.. given its likely to give poor results but I need a starting figure!

Anyone got any suggestion for somewhere near I could contact to arrange a Rolling road day?

Would anyone be interested?

theres that place in warrington.........

System R........

but a couple of people wheren't impressed with it.......

I was cos i did over 300bhp there!!!!!!!!!!!

Abdabz 10 January 2006 02:32 PM

System R did a fine job IMO, the only ones who tned to moan are the ones who's figures are lower than they had somewhere else or where 'hoping' for :lol1:. Having experienced Well Lane, System R was a much better set up, more friendly and accurate...
My bog standard WRX with no mods had over 260bhp there but whats at the fly doesnt count unfortunately ;)
I reckon they'll be nearer ones to the Wirral than Warrington Pimmo, but system r are a good local resource for us telliners and Wire folk etc :luxhello:

julian N/W wrx my93 10 January 2006 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Abdabz
System R did a fine job IMO, the only ones who tned to moan are the ones who's figures are lower than they had somewhere else or where 'hoping' for :lol1:. Having experienced Well Lane, System R was a much better set up, more friendly and accurate...
My bog standard WRX with no mods had over 260bhp there but whats at the fly doesnt count unfortunately ;)
I reckon they'll be nearer ones to the Wirral than Warrington Pimmo, but system r are a good local resource for us telliners and Wire folk etc :luxhello:

i was running round the yard when i did my figure!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sooreams.com/advent/pics/p13241114.jpg

i was happier than this!

TimWRX01 10 January 2006 05:19 PM

I didn't realise you wore glasses julian.

julian N/W wrx my93 10 January 2006 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by TimWRX01
I didn't realise you wore glasses julian.

yeah yeah...........:wonder:

TimWRX01 11 January 2006 12:14 PM

Not spotted you in sthelens yet julian. is the car not on the road at the moment?

cw42 11 January 2006 04:44 PM

pimmo2000, I'll be making an annoucment soon about a smacs rolling road day at prosport in the middle of february, can you hang on till then? :)
chris.

MY93WRX 11 January 2006 09:35 PM

Where is Prosport, Rolling Road Day sounds good so long as im not working that weekend, had to pull out of another RRD thats been organised on another thread, but i would like to know how many horses are alive under the bonnet. Im reckoning that its more than the alleged standard 240PS, as my little wrx stayed on the bumper of a colleagues STI, & my wheels were spinning off the start -poor technique by me, but he claims his car was not boosting right, Oh and it was in a safe traffic light location, dual carridge way with no junctions for a half mile. Thought i'd add that before i get accused off being irrisponsible. :lol1:

cw42 11 January 2006 10:35 PM

prosport

We wouldn't accuse you of being irresponsible :)

MY93WRX 12 January 2006 12:50 PM

AH now i know, cheers.

:thumb: Look forward to it, the sooner the dates can be notified the better as i can try and ensure i'm not rosted for that day.

cw42 12 January 2006 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by MY93WRX
:thumb: Look forward to it, the sooner the dates can be notified the better as i can try and ensure i'm not rosted for that day.

try this thread m8, the title gives the game away :)
Hope you can make it, if only to ask you what "rosted" is? :):)

chris.

MY93WRX 12 January 2006 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by cw42
Hope you can make it, if only to ask you what "rosted" is? :):)

chris.

:lol: Rosted (i know the real word is roasted)- by two beutiful brunettes. Thanks for pointing that out as you prob guesed it should have read rosterd, i'll have to watch my spelling more.

pimmo2000 13 January 2006 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by cw42
prosport

We wouldn't accuse you of being irresponsible :)

If I drive to Bloody Stockport again and your all inside looking mean.. I'm gonna cry :Suspiciou

So I'll be there as soon as I can from work.. Gonna be looking probably at around 8:30.. You can introduce me and laugh at me for not coming in the pub last week :freak3: