ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Women - "size" query?!!?!?!? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/481438-women-size-query.html)

TheBigMan 05 January 2006 10:24 AM

Women - "size" query?!!?!?!?

Why do SOME women, when they hit about 24 get "big".

They don't put on fat, there bones just seem to grow in mass. More often than not resulting in horizontal growth rather than vertical growth.

I know this bird, used to be a size 10. I'd say she's a 14 now but is in no way carrying anymore fat - she's just "chunked up" like her bones have suddenly double in size.

Any ideas?? :cuckoo:

Cheers.

CupraT 05 January 2006 10:34 AM

probably not the best question to ask if you are going to a speed dating event :)

davegtt 05 January 2006 10:35 AM

She's on steriods ;)

TheBigMan 05 January 2006 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by davegtt
She's on steriods ;)

Neither muscle nor fat - just a general increase in skeletal structure.

King RA 05 January 2006 10:36 AM

I find their mass goes downward, kinda like picking up a bean bag, the older they get the more the bean bag is lifted off the floor :D

TheBigMan 05 January 2006 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by King RA
I find their mass goes downward, kinda like picking up a bean bag, the older they get the more the bean bag is lifted off the floor :D

I mean the "bulk". It's the bone. they could be skinny but still have a bulk mass increase.

The Rani 05 January 2006 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by TheBigMan
I mean the "bulk". It's the bone. they could be skinny but still have a bulk mass increase.

Child-bearing hips ? :)

STi wanna Subaru 05 January 2006 10:45 AM

It's just nature at work. You pound anything hard enough for a long time it will get wider ;) :D

Diablo 05 January 2006 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by TheBigMan
Why do SOME women, when they hit about 24 get "big".

They don't put on fat, there bones just seem to grow in mass. More often than not resulting in horizontal growth rather than vertical growth.

I know this bird, used to be a size 10. I'd say she's a 14 now but is in no way carrying anymore fat - she's just "chunked up" like her bones have suddenly double in size.

Any ideas?? :cuckoo:

Cheers.

LOL

interesting question :)

My take on it is that it is fatty and other tissue expansion, but on the inside, surrounding the organs, rib cage, etc, rather than the fatty tissue just under the skin.

Probably also loss of muscle tone, allowing the whole skeletal system to sag.

Happens to blokes as well.

Reality 05 January 2006 10:55 AM

Don't know about 24 - most teenagers seem to be fat heffers nowadays (infact a lot of younger kids are fat too).

20 years ago fatties were rare - now they're everywhere you look.

Gonna be big problems when they get to 24 and start to grow their "big bones" :eek:

TheBigMan 05 January 2006 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Diablo
LOL

interesting question :)

My take on it is that it is fatty and other tissue expansion, but on the inside, surrounding the organs, rib cage, etc, rather than the fatty tissue just under the skin.

Probably also loss of muscle tone, allowing the whole skeletal system to sag.

Happens to blokes as well.

Not sagging, far from it - makes 'em look 'arder!!!

Karl 227 05 January 2006 11:02 AM

LOL, I thought from the title of this thread that you were going to ask if it really mattered that you had a small dick :lol1:

Crazy Chick 05 January 2006 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Karl 227
LOL, I thought from the title of this thread that you were going to ask if it really mattered that you had a small dick :lol1:

Is that a problem you suffer from Karl?

Julz1983 05 January 2006 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Crazy chick
Is that a problem you suffer from Karl?

:lol: Straight to the point :thumb:

Karl 227 05 January 2006 11:17 AM

Nope, not since the operation :norty:

Cheesecake anyone? :lol1:

dpb 05 January 2006 12:01 PM

labotomy.?...:D

lightning101 05 January 2006 12:22 PM

Your bones don't get bigger :lol1:

Anyone can become waif like thin. :lol1:

acts of kill kill carnage 05 January 2006 01:17 PM

[QUOTE=Reality]Don't know about 24 - most teenagers seem to be fat heffers nowadays (infact a lot of younger kids are fat too).

20 years ago fatties were rare - now they're everywhere you look.

QUOTE]

I blame Ronald McDonald! :mad:

What til these fat kids are older and suffering from Diabetes and heart conditions. They'll be wishing the listened to their parents then!!

Reality 05 January 2006 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by acts of kill kill carnage
I blame Ronald McDonald! :mad:

What til these fat kids are older and suffering from Diabetes and heart conditions. They'll be wishing the listened to their parents then!!

I Blame their parents. Having seen the **** that most kids eat nowadays (that their parents give them) it's little wonder they're all gonna die before they reach 45 :(.

acts of kill kill carnage 05 January 2006 01:24 PM

That's true as well

richardg 05 January 2006 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by CupraT
probably not the best question to ask if you are going to a speed dating event :)

:lol1:

jonc 05 January 2006 02:16 PM

I've learnt never to comment on women's size, either way it always ends in tears!!!

I think its similar condition for men when they reach 40 the beer belly starts to make its appearance and cloths start to have a tighter fit.

Karl 227 05 January 2006 02:25 PM

Too right jonc, I find nowadays that the cloths I used to wear with ease have either become too worn, outdated, or simply too tight to wear anymore. These days my wife uses them to do the cleaning with :mad:

Crazy Chick 05 January 2006 02:27 PM

:lol1:

TheBigMan 05 January 2006 02:28 PM

You're all making reference to fat. It's an increase in bone mass. Fat levels haven't changed.

It's as though overnight someone has changed her skeletal body type from light to solid.

The Trooper 1815 05 January 2006 02:28 PM

Sperm helps them fatten up too!!

hectic 05 January 2006 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Karl 227
Too right jonc, I find nowadays that the cloths I used to wear with ease have either become too worn, outdated, or simply too tight to wear anymore. These days my wife uses them to do the cleaning with :mad:

can you not buy 'action-man' size clothes 'off-the-peg ' any more, Karl???

hectic 05 January 2006 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Dragoon
Sperm helps them fatten up too!!

keeps their skin lookin' good , too.... just remember that next time you wanna lick tiddies:norty: :thumb: :D

Crazy Chick 05 January 2006 02:32 PM

:Whatever_

Karl 227 05 January 2006 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by hectic
can you not buy 'action-man' size clothes 'off-the-peg ' any more, Karl???

http://www.space-shuttle.com/sp87.jpg