ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Anyone Recommend a good Double Glazing firm in south wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/480129-anyone-recommend-a-good-double-glazing-firm-in-south-wales.html)

scoobyjimbo 30 December 2005 05:02 PM

Anyone Recommend a good Double Glazing firm in south wales

As per title. I want to put some double glazing into one of my houses that i rent out, anyone recently had double glazing and can suggest a decent priced and good quality local firm...

cheers in advance

J

Crazy Chick 30 December 2005 05:04 PM

Nope.

Crazy Chick 30 December 2005 05:06 PM

Dunraven windows in Pyle :nono:

simb 2 30 December 2005 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyjimbo
As per title. I want to put some double glazing into one of my houses that i rent out, anyone recently had double glazing and can suggest a decent priced and good quality local firm...

cheers in advance

J

PM Big Daz, he has his own firm, based in Wales and sure will do you a good deal.

simb

scoobyjimbo 30 December 2005 06:53 PM

Big Daz you have PM

cheers all so far.. anyone else?

J

spaceengineering 30 December 2005 07:51 PM

Cosy warmth windows Pontlanfriath speak to paul well into rallying top bloke!!!

Steer clear of Ansome windows newbridge absolute wankers on aftersales !!

supertouring 30 December 2005 08:29 PM

Brother-in-law does windows in South Wales. Can pass your details on if you want, see if he is interested? Top quality guy. PM me?

big daz2 30 December 2005 09:26 PM

yhm

big daz2 30 December 2005 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy chick
Dunraven windows in Pyle :nono:

dunraven your having a laugh i used to be there service engeneer and contracts manager what a bunch of ***********.i woudnt send my worst enemy there.i went to one job,the customer said his window was lose when i got there there was no fixings at all just foam how the window didnt fall out and land on someone ill never know.if theres anyone on here that has a conservatory from them i bet you it leaks.i ended up telling the boss to f*** off and started on my own window repair business.

Crazy Chick 30 December 2005 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by big daz2
dunraven your having a laugh i used to be there service engeneer and contracts manager what a bunch of ***********.i woudnt send my worst enemy there.i went to one job,the customer said his window was lose when i got there there was no fixings at all just foam how the window didnt fall out and land on someone ill never know.if theres anyone on here that has a conservatory from them i bet you it leaks.i ended up telling the boss to f*** off and started on my own window repair business.

Pay attention when reading :nono: smilie is saying no.

Crazy Chick 30 December 2005 10:07 PM

Actually been looking for a good window fitter myself.

wide 30 December 2005 11:08 PM

Actually been looking for a good window fitter myself.

:norty:

Crazy Chick 30 December 2005 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by wide
:norty:

:idea:

Gazz300 30 December 2005 11:28 PM

Watch out Daz! Remember the St Pauls incident.

Crazy Chick 31 December 2005 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Gazz300
Watch out Daz! Remember the St Pauls incident.

:Suspiciou Why? Who's looking?

big daz2 31 December 2005 02:20 PM

:Suspiciou Why? Who's looking?

give me a call 07901561685 always happy to be of assistance.

big daz2 31 December 2005 02:21 PM

Pay attention when reading :nono: smilie is saying no.

sorry i go overboard when someone mentions the opposition.

Crazy Chick 31 December 2005 03:53 PM

Might just do that.;)

scoobyboy1 31 December 2005 04:06 PM

Hi big daz, I own a double glazing repair business (Locks and double glazing), well joint partner to my dad. If you look under my user name and homepage, I sell locks, rollers and handles etc, if there any good to you.

John:)

big daz2 02 January 2006 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1
Hi big daz, I own a double glazing repair business (Locks and double glazing), well joint partner to my dad. If you look under my user name and homepage, I sell locks, rollers and handles etc, if there any good to you.

John:)

hello john looks like were in the same game,i would be very interested i have got a good supplyer but you can never have too many.can you send me a price list,give me a call and i will give you my address or email it to me,and maybe we could meet up have a chat. thanks mate.

daz