ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Not MORE race riots!!! This time its Australia! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/476837-not-more-race-riots-this-time-its-australia.html)

Petem95 12 December 2005 04:38 PM

Not MORE race riots!!! This time its Australia!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/4521442.stm

Sparked off by a midde eastern gang beating up an Aussie lifeguard.

Riots in European countries with very high numbers of immigrants doesnt really come as much of a surprise, but I wouldnt expect these sorts of events in Australia seeing as they have far less immigrants from developing countries surely?

StickyMicky 12 December 2005 04:50 PM

its intresting, saw this on the new this "savo"

Brendan Hughes 12 December 2005 04:55 PM

oooh look, an immigration thread.

Roll up, roll up...

http://www.partyoutfitters.com/itemp...s/POPCOR~1.JPG

Flatcapdriver 12 December 2005 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Petem95
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/4521442.stm

Sparked off by a midde eastern gang beating up an Aussie lifeguard.

Riots in European countries with very high numbers of immigrants doesnt really come as much of a surprise, but I wouldnt expect these sorts of events in Australia seeing as they have far less immigrants from developing countries surely?

You're kidding right? Oz probably has a more diverse population than most of Europe and we're not exactly racially tolerant. Probably just a bunch of westies gone awol.

And it's arvo, by the way.

Col 12 December 2005 07:49 PM

After the South Africans Ozzies are one of the most racist people on the planet..flame suit on!

Col.

Smatt 12 December 2005 09:04 PM

Aussie's don't accept anybody but there own. This is why refugees are put on islands rather than the mainland. Theres one thing you can be sure of, there wont be any Aussie solicitors, trying to defend the ethnics. Do away with legal aid over here. Lets see how many solicitors give a **** then.

KiwiGTI 12 December 2005 09:23 PM

Aussies are highly proud of their symbols and lifestyle, beating up a lifesaver is the same as pissing on their flag.

This just sounds like a bunch of westies as someone has already said, working class males who have simple lives and who have had multiculturalism thrust on them whether they like it or not.

pslewis 12 December 2005 11:21 PM

You've got to admire them ................. haven't you??

I've just seen foreigners spitting and burning a Union Jack in the streets - what would happen if we, say, took the Iranian flag and burnt that in Oxford Street??

Pete

dpb 12 December 2005 11:29 PM

No i dont think xenophobia is to be admired.

ALi-B 12 December 2005 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis

I've just seen foreigners spitting and burning a Union Jack in the streets - what would happen if we, say, took the Iranian flag and burnt that in Oxford Street??

Pete

Why not do it yourself??......I'll even buy you the flag and a lighter :D:D

pslewis 12 December 2005 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by dpb
No i dont think xenophobia is to be admired.

Thats just coz you are a poofta ............. let the REAL men have some leash :D

Pete

pslewis 12 December 2005 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B
Why not do it yourself??......I'll even buy you the flag and a lighter :D:D

And spend Xmas in the british cells???

Do me a favour ...............

Pete

MickWrx 12 December 2005 11:32 PM

Hats off to em'

Sorry if that offends but hey, Some foreigner assaulted one of there life guards, a big occupationanal status symbol of Aussie's, And the repocution is zero tolerance even if it is members of the general population,

Over here imigrants can just shoot our police officers and on and on and on, and we give them houses cars jobs bla bla.

politically correct' some times maybe we should not be...........

Flame suit on!

AsifScoob 12 December 2005 11:33 PM

Pete

LOL You'd probably get done under a local byelaw. Where did you see these foreigners by the way?

On a different note, I am not surprised to see the reaction to this being muted and even condoned by some, wheareas the French rioting illicited calls for genocide, mass repatriation etc etc

Why are some people so interested in the causes of this riot versus the French riots, where the (albeit accidental) death of two kids was seen as not enough justification for rioting whereas this is??

Being white all these rioters are clearly immigrants to Australia - perhaps they should be deported out of there? I know, send them back here - where they belong!

dpb 12 December 2005 11:36 PM

Thats just coz you are a poofta ............. let the REAL men have some leash :D

Pete

yer right...:rolleyes:...as much as your a racist.

pslewis 12 December 2005 11:37 PM

Political Correctness has had it's day ..... it's finsihed ..... and it should be!!!!!

If you don't like what we do and how we do it ..... then I say - fooooook off!!

This IS the way we do things here, it is the UK, we enjoy Xmas and we enjoy nursery rhymes ........................... we will remain as we have been for centuries.

You are welcome .. these are the rules of the game .. stick by them or leave!!

Pete

pslewis 12 December 2005 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by dpb
yer right...:rolleyes:...as much as your a racist.

RACIST??????????????????/ :rolleyes:

You utter prick!! :mad:

And PC whimp!!

Pete

GC8 13 December 2005 01:09 AM

My little brother's sent me a stream of anti-Lebanese jokes today so I assume that theyre at the centre of it. The Lebanese are roundly despised by all and they dont do a deal to help themselves (theyre Christian for the most part btw -added to preclude the normal denial and ****-stirring from a certain ethnic element within ScoobyNet-).....

Simon

Dracoro 13 December 2005 08:13 AM

Immigrants beating up immigrants.

Reality 13 December 2005 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Dracoro
Immigrants beating up Convict immigrants.

Better ;)

Funkii Munkii 13 December 2005 09:26 AM

Political Correctness has had it's day ..... it's finsihed ..... and it should be!!!!!

Pete

I wish it was !!, too many PC do gooders in this country f*cking things up, but the ironic part of your post is it has been labour who have pandered to these whinning faggots and thrown the cash at them and given them their over substantiated place in todays society.

Bubba po 13 December 2005 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by MickWrx
Hats off to em'

Sorry if that offends but hey, Some foreigner assaulted one of there life guards, a big occupationanal status symbol of Aussie's, And the repocution is zero tolerance even if it is members of the general population,

Over here imigrants can just shoot our police officers and on and on and on, and we give them houses cars jobs bla bla.

politically correct' some times maybe we should not be...........

Flame suit on!

Don't you mean "clown suit on", or perhaps "dunce hat on"? :)

Account deleted by request 13 December 2005 09:32 AM

way i see it is pretty simple...if you come to this country then respect our culture...if not fook off.

chop :)

Brendan Hughes 13 December 2005 09:36 AM

Yeah, but it's Oz. What culture??

alcazar 13 December 2005 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes
Yeah, but it's Oz. What culture??

LOL @ Brendan:D

Alcazar

DazW 13 December 2005 11:34 AM

Its a shame the Aborigines didnt have a decent 'immigration policy'! :rolleyes:

dpb 13 December 2005 11:50 AM

Indeed poor abos.......having to cope with all our misfits..:(

Robbie T 13 December 2005 01:17 PM

It exposes tensions ... among young Lebanese. While their parents become true blue Aussies, the second generation seem to be adopting the grievances of their homeland. Some second-generation Asians are displaying equally worrying signs of aggression.
Sound familiar to anyone?

Deep Singh 13 December 2005 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by chopper.
way i see it is pretty simple...if you come to this country then respect our culture...if not fook off.

chop :)

I thought we were talking about Australia?

Deep Singh 13 December 2005 10:34 PM

If you don't like what we do and how we do it ..... then I say - fooooook off!!

This IS the way we do things here, it is the UK, we enjoy Xmas and we enjoy nursery rhymes ........................... we will remain as we have been for centuries.

You are welcome .. these are the rules of the game .. stick by them or leave!!

Pete

PSL, you are really FOS! Firstly the whites are immigrants there, they should have respected Abo culture and they have not.

Secondly its your beloved NL that has pandered to the wet PC liberals in this country, so your statement makes no sense on any level!!!!!!!!!