ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   I thought the day would never come ....... (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/476132-i-thought-the-day-would-never-come.html)

DannyBoy007 08 December 2005 06:16 PM

I thought the day would never come .......

When I'd have to use the bung for the 5Zigen exhaust!!!!

Trip to the dentist in Wiltshire today, with the Olds in tow. Had to stop at Magor to fit the the bung as they were on the verge of going Deaf!!!!!!

Doesn't bother me normally as have the window open and the Wireless cranked up.

Mind you even with the bung in it was still louder than the Magnex full de-cat I had before :norty:

I'm glad to report the bung has now been removed and shall only be replaced in 6 months time for the next trip to the dentist!!!!!!

KJD Mk1 08 December 2005 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by DannyBoy007

Trip to the dentist in Wiltshire today, with the Olds in tow. Had to stop at Magor to fit the the bung as they were on the verge of going Deaf!!!!!!

Mind you even with the bung in it was still louder than the Magnex full de-cat I had before :norty:

I'm glad to report the bung has now been removed and shall only be replaced in 6 months time for the next trip to the dentist!!!!!!

LOL at Dan:lol: isnt wiltshire a little far for the dentist?:cuckoo: i know dentists are like hens teeth.. but...:wonder:

wide 09 December 2005 05:03 PM

Trouble is they que from Wilshire to get signed up at a dentist in West Wales

Silver Scooby Sport 09 December 2005 06:09 PM

Don't you think it's a false economy driving from West Wales to Wilshire just to stay with NHS treatment ?? :lol1:

simb 2 09 December 2005 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by DannyBoy007

I think you cursed me Dan, had to get an emergency appointment with the dentist today, in bloody agony with an infected tooth. On antibiotics now and just waiting for them to kick in!!

simb

DannyBoy007 09 December 2005 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by wide
Trouble is they que from Wilshire to get signed up at a dentist in West Wales

You don't know how true that is, We've tried 17 dentists locally and they are all full.

I wish it was a NHS dentist we go to in wiltshire, £59 a time without anywork being done apart from the check up and clean!!!!!!!

Trap2Terrorist 09 December 2005 10:13 PM

I hope the dentist was also medically trained.

I trust they managed to stem the bleeding from "The Olds" ears????

Your beast of a 5Zigen makes a a great sound, next time I'd suggest public transport. There's plenty of train stations in Wiltshire. :D