ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   FFS Scoobyclinic (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/472996-ffs-scoobyclinic.html)

David_Wallis 23 November 2005 10:48 PM

FFS Scoobyclinic

Why do you have to be at the bottom of a steep hill??

Popped in today with a couple of mates as one of them bought a couple of cars.. Unfortunatley these needed picking up with a trailer.. fine.. Get a trailer, tow it with a transit van..

going up the 'steep hill' and a fooking bmw cuts us up so we have to move out of the way onto the grass... we then couldnt set off up the hill again as the engine is a little crap low down... :o :o :mad:

He (we) then Spent 15 mins reversing down the hill in the pitch black until we could get a run up.. only problem is me and my mate had to walk up the fookin hill whilst he drove off..

please move the workshop to the dual carriage way near the M1.

Also parted with my hard earned cash today and left with nothing.. :o ;)

David

Tidgy 23 November 2005 11:05 PM

lmao, just wait till you get stranded when ford is to deep to cross!!! lmao

not had that yet thank god but heard staff had to hold hands to keep warm and wait a couple of times lol

ZEN Performance 24 November 2005 12:25 AM

perhaps you need to stop visiting farms David ;)

Gidney&Knowlesy 24 November 2005 08:39 AM

its a sheep thing ;)

P20SPD 24 November 2005 09:52 AM

LOL Everytime i have gone up that hill with the trailer on, i thought, "pity anyone i meet, cos i aint stoppong" :D. Although i could probably set off easily if i had to stop.

Ford doesnt pose a problem for me ;)

Tidgy 24 November 2005 01:27 PM

lmao, my cars up there now for suspension, gonna be lowered, hmmmm, wonder what ford holds in store now???

lol

Jolly Green Monster 24 November 2005 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy
lmao, my cars up there now for suspension, gonna be lowered, hmmmm, wonder what ford holds in store now???

lol

lol.. just think of the money you'll save on fuel, whilst it is stuck at clinic unable to get through the ford.. more money for some mods!! ;)

David_Wallis 24 November 2005 02:03 PM

perhaps you need to stop visiting farms David
I like farms though.. also both farms I visit are closer than northampton!!

And after the traffic to jap show I vowed never to go near that area again!!! But I some how dont see that happening :)

David_Wallis 24 November 2005 02:04 PM

Although i could probably set off easily if i had to stop.
I Dare You.

Jolly Green Monster 24 November 2005 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by David_Wallis
I like farms though.. also both farms I visit are closer than northampton!!

And after the traffic to jap show I vowed never to go near that area again!!! But I some how dont see that happening :)

also they have sheep.. ;)

P20SPD 24 November 2005 04:08 PM

I Dare You.
Not a problem. You forget i have a gearstick that lowers the ratios considerably ;)

Jolly Green Monster 24 November 2005 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by P20SPD
Not a problem. You forget i have a gearstick that lowers the ratios considerably ;)

just don't try taking it across a field with horse box complete with horse on the back :)

Simon

specialx 24 November 2005 04:20 PM

We find that if you try to get up the hill with no lights on it adds to the excitement!:)

You always have been a bit of a drag though eh David!:Whatever_

I'll get my coat.

Ads

Jolly Green Monster 24 November 2005 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by specialx
We find that if you try to get up the hill with no lights on it adds to the excitement!:)

You always have been a bit of a drag though eh David!:Whatever_

I'll get my coat.

Ads

so that explains the rolled leg! ;)

Tidgy 24 November 2005 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Jolly Green Monster
lol.. just think of the money you'll save on fuel, whilst it is stuck at clinic unable to get through the ford.. more money for some mods!! ;)

ummmm, good thinking fella, right where'd i put that price list lol

David_Wallis 28 November 2005 03:04 PM

We find that if you try to get up the hill with no lights on it adds to the excitement!

You always have been a bit of a drag though eh David!

I'll get my coat.

Thats the best / most sensible thing youve said in a while!