ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   new northeast meeting place all welcome (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/465728-new-northeast-meeting-place-all-welcome.html)

almeragirl 23 October 2005 04:28 AM

new northeast meeting place all welcome

!!!!!NEW!!!!!

INVITES YOU ALL TO A NEW MEETING VENUE
AT

SILVERLINK RETAIL PK, OFF COAST RD, WALLSEND, TYNE&WEAR. NE28 9ND. ALSO NEAR TYNE TUNNEL.
ON
SATURDAY & SUNDAY EVENINGS FROM 6PM
LETS STAND UP AND BE COUNTED, WE NEED TO GET THE NORTH EAST ON THE MAP AS WE ARE GETTING LEFT BEHIND AS REST OF THE COUNTRY HAVE GOT LOTS OF CAR SHOWS AND LEGAL CRUISES SO JOIN US NOW AT SILVERLINK AND GET US ON THE MAP.WHATEVER YOU DRIVE ON 2 WHEELS OR 4 COME ALONG AND JOIN THE GANG……………
WE THE OLD SPILLERS CREW WANT TO REVIVE THE SPIRIT WE HAD BACK THEN, SO COME ALONG AND BRING YOUR FRIENDS, CAR CLUBS, EVERYONE WE CAN DO THIS JUST PASS IT ON & YOU CAN HELP PUT US ON THE MAP. CHEERS . WANT MORE INFO EMAIL

StickyMicky 23 October 2005 08:10 AM

who is this?

lordharding 23 October 2005 10:40 PM

Maybe the Green wagon should check out the crazy chic :D:D:D:D

mickywrx 23 October 2005 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by lordharding
Maybe the Green wagon should check out the crazy chic :D:D:D:D

Go Lordy!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame it wont be long til they lookin for a new venue.
Shifted from Spillers Wharf
Shifted from the Arnison Centre
Coming Soon
Episode 3: Shifted from the Silverlink.

Dont wish to offend anyone that attends on a regular basis, but there must be some reason ya'll get places closed off.

harvey 24 October 2005 02:42 PM

Almeragirl: There is already a thriving Subaru owners regular meet in the area. Would it not be better to combine your efforts.
Tyne Tees Scoobies with members from North Yorks to Northumbria and West to Cumbria meet at the Dun Cow at Bournmoor just to the East of Chester-le-Street, first Tuesday every month 7:30 for 8:00. All welcome. Additional meets in the summer.
Personally I would favour anotheer venue but that is another matter. In the summer there are up to 40 scoobs at each meet.
www.geocities.com/harveysmith3000

StickyMicky 24 October 2005 04:56 PM

this is not a "new meet" that she is trying to promote

as above re: moved on, its been running for a while, will not be long before its closed down for the same reasons that they have ALL been shut down, scince before i have been driving 10years plus with the whole sunderland/docklands thing!!!

fwiw a small number of the TTS members actually really started off the whole spillers thing in the first place, (a good few years ago and on a sunny sunday afternoon), and there was no burnt out cars, cars being smashed up or people getting mugged for mobile fones

i have pics sumwhere lol

mickywrx 24 October 2005 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
](a good few years ago and on a sunny sunday afternoon), and there was no burnt out cars, cars being smashed up or people getting mugged for mobile fones

i have pics sumwhere lol

That's the way it should. Will always be a small minority that ruin things for others, way of life it seems.