ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   help me get well-deserved revenge for my best friend ;) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/465433-help-me-get-well-deserved-revenge-for-my-best-friend.html)

owbow 21 October 2005 04:29 PM

help me get well-deserved revenge for my best friend ;)

(sorry, been asked to remove link) :)

Kate is my very best friend as has been well and truly turned over by this arsehole, just viewing the topic will do, thanks!

Owain / owbow :)

STi wanna Subaru 21 October 2005 04:31 PM

You fancy her then? chance to get in there!

kingofturds 21 October 2005 04:33 PM

nail her while she is on the rebound:) if not give me her number and ill show her some abnormally large equipment:p

weapon69 21 October 2005 04:34 PM

:lol1:

SJ_Skyline 21 October 2005 04:35 PM

Bugga... :Suspiciou

Scooby.Newbie 21 October 2005 04:35 PM

Have to agree, nothing like a little support in these difficult times, suggest a quiet night in talking about her devistating loss, then move on from the two tops and shoes and slag the ex off.

sti-04!! 21 October 2005 04:36 PM

Give her that much needed shoulder to cry on ;)
Should work from there :norty:

STi wanna Subaru 21 October 2005 04:36 PM

I think this is a lesson in how mens minds work :D

kingofturds 21 October 2005 04:41 PM

Go round there with a bottle of wine and hit her with the old shoulder to cry on/ c**k to ride on routine :D:D

Hanslow 21 October 2005 04:41 PM

So she dumped him and then he chucked away a load of her clothes? What's the problem?

owbow 21 October 2005 04:41 PM

i was with K8 for 3 n half years, just m8s now, thanks for viewing though guys :D

owbow 21 October 2005 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Hanslow
So she dumped him and then he chucked away a load of her clothes? What's the problem?

it was the calling her mum i had a problem with, and no it's not genuine concern for her well-being!

o.

STi wanna Subaru 21 October 2005 04:44 PM

MMMmmmm more to all this than meets the eye. I see a follow up thread in a couple of weeks ;) :D

Hanslow 21 October 2005 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by owbow
it was the calling her mum i had a problem with, and no it's not genuine concern for her well-being!

o.

Definitely something wrong there. There's no way you'd catch me calling my missus' mother ;) :D :p

owbow 21 October 2005 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
MMMmmmm more to all this than meets the eye. I see a follow up thread in a couple of weeks ;) :D

lol honestly! best m8 i ever had during and after our bein together and this guy overstepped the line with what he did

Owain :)

fatscoobyfella 21 October 2005 04:58 PM

Probably a crack whore and she flogged her shoes and tops to get a bag of brown,then she tries to blame it on the man for bein ****e in the bummin stakes,callin his big one sided sack in the bargain...

Viscious women....;)

sti-04!! 21 October 2005 05:02 PM

Phones that cnut thats on ITV 9pm Monday Nights

"Big man got a problem, can you help ?? "

kingofturds 21 October 2005 05:07 PM

Hey guys, i'm not normally a revenge type of laydee, but when a bloke comes between me and my clothes (my 2 favourite tops and my gorgeous shoes have been put in the bin) then I think he deserves to be shown in his true light...

I until I dumped him last week I was Mat's ever so lovely girlfriend, (all you buggaettes get in fast, he likes them young so his inexperience doesn't show him up...)
anyway rambling already..

I'm on this bloody forum to tell all you thousands of fans that:

a) Mat has a testicle that looks like george doors with hair
b) His rhythmical talents are only limited to drumming his weiner into frozen chickens
c) His jealously is soo bad that he stalks my every move,even when i get home he sniffs my panties to make sure i have been a good girl . soooooo sad!
d) i once came home from work to find him making love to a hoover and a tub of vaseline
e)he was also caught peforming an unatural sex act on a farm animal whilst wearing a pair of my stilleto heels
So now you know....
Everyone else I think your great and it's a shame I only met you through the complete ****in muppet that is Mr Matthew D$$$d Harding. XXX

go on havk into her account and stick this up :D :D

jameswrx 21 October 2005 05:09 PM

Probably a crack whore and she flogged her shoes and tops to get a bag of brown,then she tries to blame it on the man for bein ****e in the bummin stakes,callin his big one sided sack in the bargain...
Exactly what I was thinking :D

owbow 21 October 2005 05:14 PM

LOL :D

trails 21 October 2005 05:19 PM

pics...should increase the value of her revenge ;)

owbow 21 October 2005 05:22 PM

viscous or vicious?

owbow 21 October 2005 05:23 PM

am looking into sourcing pics.......

Scooby.Newbie 21 October 2005 05:28 PM

am looking into sourcing pics.......

Just to avoid any confusion, i'm sure he means of the chick not the drummers lopsided wedding tackle.

I know it seems obvious, but I couldn't take the risk :)

owbow 21 October 2005 05:48 PM

not the best pic but my favourite to show off her shiny happy visage

Hanslow 21 October 2005 08:38 PM

You can only see that pic if you are on an NTL line. It also gives the username and password to your FTP space :eek:

Hanslow 21 October 2005 08:39 PM

You need to do it like this :

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gt4/Image(123).jpg

I'd edit your post quickly or else some people will have complete access to your FTP space!

trails 22 October 2005 12:27 AM

not the best pic but my favourite to show off her shiny happy visage

good work fella...not bad at all :D:D:D:D:D

jods 22 October 2005 12:44 AM

I've got bigger norks than that ! Happy to compare photos if need be :)

Jay m A 22 October 2005 12:52 AM

Fair play. If I were you, I'd go the comfort shag route cos you're mates right? :D