ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   my visit to powerstation and litchfields (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/464011-my-visit-to-powerstation-and-litchfields.html)

pippyrips 15 October 2005 10:37 AM

my visit to powerstation and litchfields

well i was up in brum for a meeting the other day which finished early so thought i would use th spare time to nip into powerstation and litchfields. The bad news is blue dragoon you will have to count me out of the group buy mapping session. As i've already got the tek 3 licence it's going to cost £90 for a tune-up. As a result they won't count me as one of the 5 :(

The good news is that while there i got to see the '06's for the first time. I really liked them apart form the rear light units (which can be changed to one like mine), the really really good news is that i've got a test drive booked for a new spec c and a type 25 when mine is on the rollers in a couple of weeks/ Now i did say the current scoob would be my last for a while at least but....................:D:D:D:D

btw anyone around/ up for a little blast today - i'm bored!

Silver Scooby Sport 15 October 2005 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by pippyrips
well i was up in brum for a meeting the other day which finished early so thought i would use th spare time to nip into powerstation and litchfields. The bad news is blue dragoon you will have to count me out of the group buy mapping session. As i've already got the tek 3 licence it's going to cost £90 for a tune-up. As a result they won't count me as one of the 5 :(

The good news is that while there i got to see the '06's for the first time. I really liked them apart form the rear light units (which can be changed to one like mine), the really really good news is that i've got a test drive booked for a new spec c and a type 25 when mine is on the rollers in a couple of weeks/ Now i did say the current scoob would be my last for a while at least but....................:D:D:D:D

There may be trouble ahead :norty:

http://www.realcoasters.com/images/wall/loch_1152.jpg

simb 2 15 October 2005 04:42 PM

Type 25....you know you want to!!

If I new you were at a loose end, you could of come up API with me and Daz.

simb

simb 2 15 October 2005 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Scooby Sport

How long did it take you to find that Si??

simb

Silver Scooby Sport 15 October 2005 05:14 PM

Seconds lol

simb 2 15 October 2005 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Scooby Sport
Seconds lol

I sense a remark about the Dial up again!!:D

simb

big daz2 15 October 2005 06:26 PM

got to be done.i would think twice though because yours is one of the best looking new ages ive seen.

matscooby 15 October 2005 07:26 PM

Like you Rob we all have to keep an eye out for a new car now and again.

I found this beauty which I know its a switch to the dark side but look at it and tell me you wouldn't say no. I know they don't sound the same but for £11500 thats a good price.

Evo black

pippyrips 15 October 2005 07:44 PM

you Judas! - she does look very nice though

pippyrips 15 October 2005 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by simb 2
Type 25....you know you want to!!

If I new you were at a loose end, you could of come up API with me and Daz.

simb

bugger - would have enjoyed that:(

big daz2 15 October 2005 08:33 PM

bugger - would have enjoyed that:(

it was a good day,we had a go in a couple of cars including an evo,which didnt do it for me.another bloke took me and simb out in his sti 450brake and nearly killed us,and then david (api)took us out in my new one and it was so quick through the bend a moterbike that was having a play pulled out,pussy
new pants please

sammyh 15 October 2005 11:13 PM

If you drive it you'll want it :D the 06 really does look good in the flesh doesn't it? :D

pippyrips 16 October 2005 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by sammyh
If you drive it you'll want it :D the 06 really does look good in the flesh doesn't it? :D

yep - it has been growing on me for a while through pics but in the flesh it looks great - black for me please! - what colour you getting Sam?

sammyh 16 October 2005 06:16 PM

yep - it has been growing on me for a while through pics but in the flesh it looks great - black for me please! - what colour you getting Sam?

Crystal grey again :)

KJD Mk1 20 October 2005 09:40 AM

Dont test drive , it will end in tears :cry: :)
Sammyh , i need to talk to you about magnetic signs, shall i pop over the factory? :notworthy

russell hayward 20 October 2005 04:09 PM

Crystal Grey Sam ? It's so last year...... !

sammyh 21 October 2005 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by russell hayward
Crystal Grey Sam ? It's so last year...... !

Are you going for blue again ? :D I really wanted white but its a pain to live with :(

sammyh 21 October 2005 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by kjdmk1
Dont test drive , it will end in tears :cry: :)
Sammyh , i need to talk to you about magnetic signs, shall i pop over the factory? :notworthy

Yep when ever you are passing call in :)

KJD Mk1 21 October 2005 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by sammyh
Yep when ever you are passing call in :)

Will do, one day next week :)

russell hayward 21 October 2005 10:49 AM

No, not blue, not decided yet, depends on delivery times .....

sammyh 22 October 2005 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by russell hayward
No, not blue, not decided yet, depends on delivery times .....

The white is stunning imho if I had a garage i'd consider it. :) Everyone has blue and black is a no no for me as it shows all the dirt.