ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   WRC-TECH 350 sti 9 (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/463468-wrc-tech-350-sti-9-a.html)

baddermans 12 October 2005 08:21 PM

WRC-TECH 350 sti 9

Big thanks to alan and the guys at wrc-tech who have f##in transformed my impreza into a fooooooooooooookin monster.

350bhp/370ltb

If anyone is thinking of having a remap wrc-tech is the place.

I'll see you in two weeks lads.

Wannabe 12 October 2005 08:38 PM

Hells Teeth that sounds a monster, The Torque is bloody high too.

Hope its safe for your engine thats the only thing that worrys me, Mines 333 but im scared to go higher incase it blows!

Sy

stevebt 12 October 2005 08:43 PM

that with the twin scroll turbo and what else ???

ex-webby 12 October 2005 09:15 PM

Baddermans,
:) Sounds Cool...... these cars go quite well dont they. :D

Wannabe,
I think he is on the twin scroll, which is a different kettle of fish than a non twin scroll turbo. :)

On a standard twin scroll I nearly broken through the 400lbft on a previous RR run in the testing I have just completed, so it's sure available. ;) You'll just have to wait to find out how in an up and coming article. :D

Regards,
Shaun.

baddermans 12 October 2005 09:31 PM

yep its the twin scroll with the equal length manifold 3 inch turbo back exhaust.

its all about the jdm cars.

Apart from the power gains the most impressive part fo the remap is the fuel consumption it now give sme atleast another 50-70 miles to the tank.:)

I was also lucky enuff to have a ride in the wrc-tech spec c...............O GOLLY GOSH that car is quick so hopefully i should be back there for a aps TMIC and the aps induction kit.

THOMO 12 October 2005 10:56 PM

HAVE YOU STILL GOT THE ORIGINAL CATS ON ?

V5-APS 12 October 2005 11:03 PM

For those of you with single scroll and unequal length manifolds.....APS has just released an equal length header which fits the single scroll turbo.....looks almost identical to the JDM STi part.........with a bespoke up-pipe

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/us...rs/headers.htm

Also needs to have the genuine twin scroll sump in place.....as mine has ;)

baddermans 12 October 2005 11:05 PM

nope no cats atall

v5-aps i tried to pm you but it says your are not accepting pm's

Just nipped out and coem across a impreza with the tsl 333 pack and left him for dust we pulled over and he's intrested in the car..........fingers crossed.

I cant belive this i only got the work done today and i mite have a buyer.

V5-APS 12 October 2005 11:10 PM

PM's now cleared :)

baddermans 12 October 2005 11:38 PM

no probs

Buckrogers 13 October 2005 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by baddermans
Big thanks to alan and the guys at wrc-tech who have f##in transformed my impreza into a fooooooooooooookin monster.

350bhp/370ltb

What was the damage? £££

How long did it take?

Buck

APIDavid 13 October 2005 02:46 PM

How much boost is it running ?? That's a serious question and deserves a seriosu answer please.

David APi Engines / APi Impreza
www.apiengines.com

Originally Posted by baddermans

350bhp/370ltb

baddermans 13 October 2005 09:30 PM

The damage wernt that bad compared to everywhere else i phoned....tsl, pro-sport and powerstation all quoted me £650 plus vat,but wrc charged me £499.

Took them a hour and a half.

Originally Posted by Buckrogers
What was the damage? £££

How long did it take?

Buck

baddermans 13 October 2005 09:32 PM

Graphs are in the car i will get em out and scan them later but it peaks at 1.5 bar and runs at 1.2 i think.

Will confirm this when i take a look at the graph

Originally Posted by APIDavid
How much boost is it running ?? That's a serious question and deserves a seriosu answer please.

David APi Engines / APi Impreza
www.apiengines.com