ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   No one is looking at me! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/461769-no-one-is-looking-at-me.html)

magicdudey 05 October 2005 01:08 PM

No one is looking at me!

Why it is that at the moment no one is giving me a second glance........................It's probably because I do not drive a Subaru BUT GIVE IT 6 DAYS AND BLING BLING AND A ZING ZING TO YOU ALL. I'll have my first ever SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!

pauld37 05 October 2005 01:12 PM

Wooo Hooo! :D bet you cant wait

magicdudey 05 October 2005 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by pauld37
Wooo Hooo! :D bet you cant wait

Man-a-live number five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sat in her yesterday and was overcome with giddiness.............Ohh man I am so excited.

VDubGav 05 October 2005 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by magicdudey
I sat in her yesterday and was overcome with giddiness.............Ohh man I am so excited.

That drivers seat is gonna need valeting now :D

pauld37 05 October 2005 01:29 PM

:D Know exactly what you mean

magicdudey 05 October 2005 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by VDubGav
That drivers seat is gonna need valeting now :D

NO, it still had it's plastic seat covers on!!!!!!

VDubGav 05 October 2005 01:32 PM

Phew.....

VDubGav 05 October 2005 01:33 PM

NO, it still had it's plastic seat covers on!!!!!!

Was it Pete's car then :Suspiciou

Tidgy 05 October 2005 01:35 PM

just think, now 5 days 23 hours and 37 minutes, 12 seconds lol

remember getting mine, smiled for about three weeks, gave myself face ache lol

TonyG 05 October 2005 01:40 PM

Only 3 weeks? (or is that how long it lasted ;) ) I'm still grinning 4.5 years later :D:D:D

WRX-Jo 05 October 2005 02:52 PM

Why it is that at the moment no one is giving me a second glance........................It's probably because I do not drive a Subaru BUT GIVE IT 6 DAYS AND BLING BLING AND A ZING ZING TO YOU ALL. I'll have my first ever SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!

Hi, all. I was going to wait until I got my Scooby before I started posting on here, but what the hell. I'm in the same boat as you, Magicdudey - I ordered my WRX300 two and a half weeks ago (and they told me it was the last one - a scam to get me to buy it? I would have done anyway though) and am still awaiting delivery... They said I'll have it definitely by the end of next week, but that just seems too long to wait - I want it now! I think the race is on, but it sounds as though you'll be getting yours first if you've already sat in it. And I'm sure you ordered yours after me!

Why does it take so long anyway? I was told it was in the country when I bought it but even now it still hasn't been delivered to the dealer (supposed to be this week). Maybe they had to wait until they had enough orders? Then it'll be another week while they fit all the PPP etc, I am told...

My mother always said I was impatient.....