ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   **Grantham, Sleaford, Lincs area Autumn Run ** (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/460964-grantham-sleaford-lincs-area-autumn-run.html)

wolfie28 01 October 2005 04:54 PM

**Grantham, Sleaford, Lincs area Autumn Run **

Thanks again for the turn out at the last meet. Could everyone please put the word about for these meets - the more the merrier :) . This time the meet will be at 3pm Sunday 16th October at the Muddle-go-nowhere pub in Grantham (A52 just off the A1). Then off for a cheeky :norty: drive in the country stopping off in Melton Mowbray for a drink/food (The Welby pub). Then taking in some scenery in the Vale of Belvoir ending up at the Farrier Pub, Grantham (again just off the A1).
The route I have planned is approx 40 miles and takes in a little ford :D, so its up to yourselves how polished your car is ;). Hope to see as many folks as possible.

Cheers, Wolfie.

speedcrazy 01 October 2005 05:07 PM

cheers wolfie m8 defo up for this one

stooby stu 02 October 2005 08:24 PM

bloody hell wolfie 40 miles ill not bother cleaning the motor then some nice roads around belvoir

TAINTON 05 October 2005 12:24 PM

Not many replys as yet. Should be up for this one work pending of course ;)

stooby stu 05 October 2005 07:46 PM

posted on a few other web sites got a bit of interest on them

eggy116 08 October 2005 12:04 PM

Heya Stu.

I'll be coming hopefully.

try an get sum more ppl from the lincoln area to come too.

Stu

wolfie28 08 October 2005 01:39 PM

Nice one mate :) .

Anyone is more than welcome, the more folks the better.

Cheers, Wolfie.

Originally Posted by eggy116
Heya Stu.

I'll be coming hopefully.

try an get sum more ppl from the lincoln area to come too.

Stu

stooby stu 09 October 2005 05:25 PM

like wolfie says more the merrier there should be some comming from notts hopefully

davegtt 10 October 2005 04:13 PM

hmm, Id be tempted to pop along to this but dont think my car will take to a ford :eek:

stooby stu 10 October 2005 07:23 PM

go on ill take some rope if you want

davegtt 11 October 2005 12:06 PM

lol.. Im more worried about the height of the car and the depth of the ford ;) I'll be drowning :D or the steepness of the ford because I cant even got my motor on my drive let alone down and up a ditch into a ford ;)

Foxmod 11 October 2005 01:10 PM

I Might just come along to this, dedends on the Blackpool BIG one, that I'm at on the Sat night.......If I do, Stu you can have a tin lid back mate :thumb:

Dave

stooby stu 11 October 2005 05:20 PM

dave the bill is £97+ vat sorry m8 it has bin about 9 months lol god i do want to go to blackpool its going to be a big one

Shaunoss 11 October 2005 10:12 PM

Hi, recently re located to lincs (was born here) and i dont know many locals anymore! Will try to get to this but can only make it if the weather looks like, or is, raining.

I'm building a new home in Holbeach so if the weather is ok, then thats where i will be. Anyway rain is FUN!!

Shaun (yellow Sti6)

Shaunoss 11 October 2005 10:18 PM

My god this is the fourth post in 1 hour and i havent posted for years until today!

If anyone is going to Blackpool on Saturday post here and we could try to meet up and proceed to Tibshelf to meet the others for a gentle (yeah right) ride across the Penines.

shaun

stooby stu 16 October 2005 09:47 AM

todays the day does anyone fancy a trip over to notts tonight to the mfn

Foxmod 16 October 2005 09:59 AM

Sorry All, but my scoob is poorly, I limped home this morning from the BB0, I think the steering pump is bust :cry: (got home at three), and I'll need see Mr Subaru on Monday. Hopfully it's a warrenty job, but I won't know till they see it, gonna after sit this one out....... :mad::mad::mad:

Dave :(

eggy116 16 October 2005 02:07 PM

See you all in an hour!!!

looks like a mini convoy of me and my mate rob in his green scooby unless ne 1 else turns up.

See you there.

Stu

TAINTON 16 October 2005 02:25 PM

My apologies also all......my cars still at Scoobyclinic picking her up on tuesday.

Ill keep my eyes peeled for the next meet.

Ashley

davegtt 18 October 2005 11:29 AM

Hi Ash, what you having done at scoobyclinic?

Sorry guys, didnt make it, by the time I was let of of Lincoln Police station :mad: lol it was the last thing on my mind ;) maybe next time eh :)

TAINTON 18 October 2005 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt
Hi Ash, what you having done at scoobyclinic?

Sorry guys, didnt make it, by the time I was let of of Lincoln Police station :mad: lol it was the last thing on my mind ;) maybe next time eh :)

Yep just arrived home from Scoobyclinic altho called in on family on the way back. Had the front bumper repaired and resprayed, sti6 splitter and fog covers.....also had rear discs and pads.

You will have to pop round or visa versa m8, see you soon

Ash

davegtt 19 October 2005 09:31 AM

ahh cool finially got the splitter then :D

defo, was thinking Monday to be honest but I'll speak to you closer to the time and arrange something :)