ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Private For Sale - Cars (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-cars-352/)
-   -   Subaru impreza wagon import.Whats it worth (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-cars-352/460319-subaru-impreza-wagon-import-whats-it-worth.html)

motorsportnicko 28 September 2005 10:31 PM

Subaru impreza wagon import.Whats it worth

Mods if this is in the wrong place please move and accept my apologies.Hi folks i`ve got a my94 (M) impreza turbo wagon SA in fair condition (a few marks here and there nothing major). Earlier this year i had the turbo rebuilt and fitted a alloy header tank and new thermostat. She`s MOT`d until March the 10 2006. Also there`s a slight oil leak from from the engine. My problem is i need a more practical car for my little monsters and missus and really don`t know how much they`re going for at the moment, especially when it may need a small amount of TLC. I`ve owned her since March 2002 and the milaege is now 73,000. Any help would be appreciated.
I`m based in Stoke-on-Trent. viewing is welcome
Cheers
Nick

GazTheHat 29 September 2005 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by motorsportnicko
Mods if this is in the wrong place please move and accept my apologies.Hi folks i`ve got a my94 (M) impreza turbo wagon SA in fair condition (a few marks here and there nothing major). Earlier this year i had the turbo rebuilt and fitted a alloy header tank and new thermostat. She`s MOT`d until March the 10 2006. Also there`s a slight oil leak from from the engine. My problem is i need a more practical car for my little monsters and missus and really don`t know how much they`re going for at the moment, especially when it may need a small amount of TLC. I`ve owned her since March 2002 and the milaege is now 73,000. Any help would be appreciated.
I`m based in Stoke-on-Trent. viewing is welcome
Cheers
Nick

I reckon you'd be lucky to get £2,500. There's several good condition ones in the trader at around £2600ono

1994SUBARU Impreza WRX Turbo,
L reg. 95000 miles, met green, import, 5dr Est, 17 alloys, full SS Decat exh, d/valve, cream leath, adj boost, quick shift, paddle clutch, Cat1 alarm/immob, mint, bargain. £2,695. ovno.

motorsportnicko 29 September 2005 05:44 PM

Yeah i think your right Gaz had a look at autotrader myself today and The older impreza ain`t going for much at all.
If i could get around 2500 ish i`d be happy with that.

Anyone interested?

Nick

motorsportnicko 30 September 2005 05:36 PM

Still for sale offers welcome.

vaughant 02 October 2005 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by motorsportnicko
Still for sale offers welcome.

Hi mate, is it manual or auto? Also any smokes or nasty noises on her? Sorry for all the questions, it`s just i`m in Swansea and would hate a wasted journey and i won`t mess you about.I could be very interested in this mate, but i really need to know what price you`ll take for it, so not too mess you about. I hate haggling, so if we know beforehand then there`s no argument!!LOLOL!! Also if you could send some pic`s to vaughan.thomas2@ntlworld.com that would really help me, kind regard`s, Vaughan.

motorsportnicko 02 October 2005 09:33 PM

Hi Vaughan,

I`ve sent you a PM mate
Cheers
Nick