ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   How bloody annoying..... RANT!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/460263-how-bloody-annoying-rant.html)

frayz 28 September 2005 07:07 PM

How bloody annoying..... RANT!!

Gotta say im proper narked about this one.

Put a deposit on my new scoob last week and just waiting to pick it up.

Waiting for my mate to come and pickup my cossie so then i can go and pick up the scoob.

My mate was supposed to have the cossie tonight, then he said friday, now he's waiting for loan funds to clear and will probably be next week now.

Im working lates next week, so wont be able to pick up the scoob till earliest next friday night!!!

Dad said he would lend me the cash to pick up the scoob earlier but i cant have that and the cossie insured together!!!

How F**Kin annoying is it when you spend all week looking forward to somethin only to have to wait another week!!!

Sorry for my rant

alcazar 28 September 2005 07:12 PM

Doesn't help, I know, but it's probably not matey's fault.

Alls you can do is bite your tongue. It'll be worth the wait:)

Alcazar

frayz 28 September 2005 07:14 PM

i know it aint his fault but its just all that excitement followed by disappointment :(

alcazar 28 September 2005 07:17 PM

Cheer up, the longer you wait, the better it'll be. What you getting anyway?

Alcazar

frayz 28 September 2005 07:21 PM

black 02 wrx sti type uk bugeye,

got the big wing on it too. and only 21k on the clock :)

alcazar 28 September 2005 07:33 PM

Sounds good. Spend the extra week finding out who is the cheapest stockist of a twin headlight conversion, buying it, and getting it sprayed black.............:D

Alcazar

frayz 28 September 2005 07:46 PM

funny you say that , i actually really like em thae way they are, i just want a nice exhaust for it first, then just droplinks, rear arb, defis, turbo timer and thats pretty much it. lol

Col 28 September 2005 07:52 PM

I agree, the tinted STI lights look great, better than those awful morrette things.

frayz 28 September 2005 07:56 PM

i think theyre really nice,

i quite like the look of those jun eyelids but dont think theyd look quite right on a standard car

CyprusScooby 28 September 2005 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by frayz

How F**Kin annoying is it when you spend all week looking forward to somethin only to have to wait another week!!!

Sorry for my rant

I know what you mean mate. I've been waiting for my new 18" Alloys to arrive for 3 weeks now!:mad:

frayz 28 September 2005 08:30 PM

gutting aint it

RLE 28 September 2005 10:06 PM

Dont know whether this would help mate but if your dads willing to lend you the cash go get your new one and insure the Cossie as a second temp. car.

I had the same dilemma when I'd bought my new sti8 but was in the process of advertising my Classic for sale. The insurance company transferred my policy then arranged a second policy for £70.00 for the classic. They told me I could insure the second car for a maximum of 90 days. Anyway turns out I sold it in a week rang them back to cancel and they refunded £50.00 for the days remaining on the policy....................RESULT!

frayz 28 September 2005 11:46 PM

tbh mate,

for the sake of a week im not gonna worry but it just narked me that i was so looking forward to picking the scoob up this week so i could spend all weekend buftyin it up and now i cant :(

pimmo2000 29 September 2005 10:07 AM

I'm sure the dealer will let you clean it :)

frayz 29 September 2005 10:04 PM

private sale mate

no dealers here :(