ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Participating 99RON Tesco Garages (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/460197-participating-99ron-tesco-garages.html)

Trap2Terrorist 28 September 2005 03:02 PM

Participating 99RON Tesco Garages

I took the opportunity to ask Tesco Customer Services which of their forecourts are currently selling 99RON petrol, answer below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your email.

We are trialling it at the moment at the following stores....will roll out if
successful.
99 Octane Super unleaded petrol, Unique to Tesco this grade is now available in
12 stores around the South East.

It has a very high octane content and will benefit high performance vehicles.

Participating Stores

Bedford 1
Cheshunt Extra
Crawley Hazelwick
Gallions Reach Extra
Gillingham
Lakeside
Ramsgate Manston
Salisbury 2
Sandhurst
Sevenoaks Riverhead
Stevenage
Winchester

Hope this information helps.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to email us.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us at
customer.service@tesco.co.uk.

Regards

Jillian Burns
Tesco Customer Service
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time for you boys and girls in the South East to start racking up the miles so they make it available nationally!! http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/images/icons/icon12.gif

leonpoole 28 September 2005 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Trap2Terrorist
Time for you boys and girls in the South East to start racking up the miles so they make it available nationally!! http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/images/icons/icon12.gif

Ill agree with that. We want it up here in the northeast

DEC14N 28 September 2005 04:00 PM

urmm correct me if Im wrong but they need to update their list at tesco as I have been buying it from Colchester Highwoods Tesco for several months now!
:)

BLACK V5 28 September 2005 04:33 PM

And Bristol

DBY 28 September 2005 04:36 PM

And Poole Dorset

RON 28 September 2005 04:37 PM

And

Poole (tower park)
Poole (fleetsbridge)
Blandford Forum
Cirencester.

And no doubt many more!

pauld37 28 September 2005 05:17 PM

Branksome

Mr Leigh 28 September 2005 05:19 PM

And Kettering - Just off A14

BrynO 28 September 2005 06:06 PM

and Milton Keynes...

Trap2Terrorist 28 September 2005 06:28 PM

LOL! :brickwall

I asked for a DEFINITIVE list from them as well...........Tesco Tossers!

Granby 28 September 2005 06:29 PM

And Sidcup :)

Elliot 28 September 2005 06:30 PM

And Ashford

explore 28 September 2005 06:56 PM

this is from full to the moment the light comes on, i get from 95ron 170-180 miles
and 99ron 220-240 miles that extra couple of pence is well worth it and the cars is some much more responcive.

alcazar 28 September 2005 07:16 PM

The South East? The fekkin South east again! why does the South east get EVERYTHING?

God I wish someone would nuke the fekkin South East, then the rest of us might get some thing or other and some government money spent on US, too.

Alcazar

pauld37 28 September 2005 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Trap2Terrorist
LOL! :brickwall

I asked for a DEFINITIVE list from them as well...........Tesco Tossers!

Your getting a definitive list now :D

Pete Warburton 28 September 2005 07:59 PM

Would be nice in Crewe as well. How much there selling it for?

sherlock 28 September 2005 08:02 PM

and Aylesbury, Didcot and Oxford (Cowley) :)

andypugh2000 28 September 2005 08:20 PM

and sunbury cross and camberley meadows :razz:

SwissTony 28 September 2005 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar
The South East? The fekkin South east again! why does the South east get EVERYTHING?

God I wish someone would nuke the fekkin South East, then the rest of us might get some thing or other and some government money spent on US, too.

Alcazar

Its the south east first because there are more people living there per square mile, we have more money and drive better cars :D
Sorry if it hurts that s****horpe does not feature in the marketing list, but hey move down here and you can enjoy all the fun :D

SwissTony 28 September 2005 08:24 PM

hahahahahah
I love it how scoobynet thinks the word scun..thorpe is a swear word, just because it has the word **** in it :D

maybe that is why tesco's dosent sell 99RON there ? :D

alcazar 28 September 2005 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony
hahahahahah
I love it how scoobynet thinks the word scun..thorpe is a swear word, just because it has the word **** in it :D

maybe that is why tesco's dosent sell 99RON there ? :D

Bollox! It has the word c*nt in it 'cos that's the sort of place it is, a c*nt of a place to live. No jobs, millions of asylum seekers and immigrants all LOOKING for jobs, but hey, so what, "Tone" and his crones are happy, and there's no north-south divide, is there?:D

Alcazar

pauld37 28 September 2005 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Pete Warburton
How much there selling it for?

93.9p :)

RON 28 September 2005 09:20 PM

I've actually just remembered that when i filled up at cirencester... which isn't the South east, it wasn't labeled as 99ron,... but 97ron..... it seems they do everything now!!!

Swen6 28 September 2005 09:22 PM

Also Hemel Hempstead and Watford:D,

south east doesn't get everything, up north you get cheap houses and a few borded up ones for good measure.:lol1:

Andy Tang 28 September 2005 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by RON
I've actually just remembered that when i filled up at cirencester... which isn't the South east, it wasn't labeled as 99ron,... but 97ron..... it seems they do everything now!!!

That's because they will sell either:

95 UL, Diesel & LRP
95 UL, Diesel & 97 UL
95 UL, Diesel & 99 UL

Typically my local Tescos Superstore in the SOUTH EAST only does the first!! :rolleyes:

alcazar 28 September 2005 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Swen6
Also Hemel Hempstead and Watford:D,

south east doesn't get everything, up north you get cheap houses and a few borded up ones for good measure.:lol1:

Trouble is, the house prices have increased faster than the SE so we're catching you, but job prospects? Salaries? Forget it. Tone has.:mad:

Alcazar:(

kwakman 28 September 2005 10:03 PM

Anyone know if they sell it at the barhill extra on the A14 just out of Cambridge yet?

warrenm2 28 September 2005 10:32 PM

and Leatherhead - had some only today....

Fizz 28 September 2005 10:35 PM

or on all the tesco's in the birmingham area it seems like they are unleaded diesel and diesel.. what feckin use is that!

JohnD 29 September 2005 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by alcazar

Alcazar

You can't get more Sarf Eest than Romford, and even though wer'e the centre of the known universe, it's not here yet!
JohnD

PS You've got better roads and less congestion - I'll do a swap with you!