ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   next Mini Meet (Fridays)> when? (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/456385-next-mini-meet-fridays-when.html)

salsa-king 12 September 2005 06:54 PM

next Mini Meet (Fridays)> when?

whens the next mini meet in Nottm?

anyome fancy a bite to eat somewhere
.....like...
all you can eat chinese buffet on George St nottm... £10 a head... any good to anyone?

Phil

Tidgy 13 September 2005 08:27 AM

i'd be up for some food mate :), let me know when

salsa-king 13 September 2005 11:29 PM

your still around then Jon?
what you driving? did the McRae get fixed?

Steve777 14 September 2005 12:12 AM

After I get back off me hols would be good Phil. Sometime in October or even Sunday lunch somewhere

Tidgy 16 September 2005 08:30 AM

yeah still around mate, went to the scrappy in the sky in the end could have re-shelled it but didn't bother in the end.

new beast to come soon fingers crossed, but it wont be a scoob i don't think.

salsa-king 20 September 2005 05:21 PM

:)

555-Shaggy 21 September 2005 01:18 PM

The ladies are supposed to be organising a night out for us all since the Beeston do but nothing has been sorted yet.. I'll give them a prod ;) so to speak ;)

If you want a job doing......

:cool:

Tidgy 21 September 2005 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by 555-Shaggy
The ladies are supposed to be organising a night out for us all since the Beeston do but nothing has been sorted yet.. I'll give them a prod ;) so to speak ;)

If you want a job doing......

dont you go and prod too hard now shaggy!!!!!!

555-Shaggy 22 September 2005 09:19 AM

I won't ;)

TonyG 22 September 2005 10:59 AM

Up for food as well :thumb: so count me in.

Rally 22 September 2005 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by salsa-king
whens the next mini meet in Nottm?

anyome fancy a bite to eat somewhere
.....like...
all you can eat chinese buffet on George St nottm... £10 a head... any good to anyone?

Phil

That is a nice buffet, been a few times with work. £10 is the evening price, the earlier you go the cheaper it is.

Also worth considering the Lebonese resaurant on Arkwright Street (near train station) and Red Hot buffet shack in city centre, both really nice also.

555-Shaggy 23 September 2005 01:03 PM

Hmm, Red Hot Buffet Shack.... <drool>...

Tidgy 27 September 2005 08:09 AM

Hmm, Red Hot Buffet Shack.... <drool>...

<wipes up shaggys drool to prevent someone slipping on it> lol

have we got a date for it yet?

TonyG 03 October 2005 09:04 AM

Any closer to a date for this yet?

salsa-king 05 October 2005 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rally
Also worth considering the Lebonese resaurant on Arkwright Street (near train station) .

i think not!! is that like food they eat in the Bible... Manna and Crickets? lol

Penny is sorting the girls night out..... or was it Paula... oh.. i think it was Su, as she wanted to meet my Jo! lol

Phil

555-Shaggy 06 October 2005 08:44 AM

Twas indeed Su.. she was supposed to e-mailing Paula.. who was going to mail me... so I could pass on the details to Penny.. got so confusing I gave up...

Simon and Paula are off to the Maldives soon I think, maybe in a week or two?? maybe wait until they get back?? then that would mean that we could do something for my birthday in early November.... how does that sound? :D:D:D

Tidgy 06 October 2005 01:13 PM

trying to save on going out costs by having rounds bought for ya???? lol fair play

555-Shaggy 06 October 2005 03:24 PM

Never thought o' that Tidgy.. great idea though :D:D:D first one's on you then ;)

salsa-king 06 October 2005 07:08 PM

not your birthday again!!! do you have one every year it comes round quicker for you! auld fert! lol

555-Shaggy 06 October 2005 09:19 PM

lol. I know, tell me about it... bound to be a come down after last years tho :( lasted for 6 weeks including a week in the Maldives... this one is looking like its down to a weekend.. boohoo... still I guess you are only 30 once :D:D:D

So is this an idea then or not? If so, I'll come up with a date over the weekend and we'll finally get a night out sorted.. if not, then sod the lot of ya, someone else can sort it out ;)

Tidgy 07 October 2005 08:06 AM

lol. I know, tell me about it... bound to be a come down after last years tho :( lasted for 6 weeks including a week in the Maldives... this one is looking like its down to a weekend.. boohoo... still I guess you are only 30 once :D:D:D

So is this an idea then or not? If so, I'll come up with a date over the weekend and we'll finally get a night out sorted.. if not, then sod the lot of ya, someone else can sort it out ;)

ooooooo, hand bags at high noon lol

let me know the date mate and i'll let ya know.

Baby Blue 07 October 2005 04:47 PM

Shaggy, we don't have Paula's email address (not too happy about being blamed for that mate - better watch yourself when she's around) ;) . I seem to recall that Paula and Su were going to speak later that week but never did, so hey, never mind :D

If any of the usual girlies would like to PM Su on here, I know she will happily arrange something for them. Otherwise I have pm'd our email address to Shaggy.

BB :cool:

555-Shaggy 09 October 2005 02:42 PM

Only relayed what I heard BB ;) always have to watch myself when Su is around ;) Can't trust these women with anything can you? ;)

Cool mate, I'll be in touch in the week - I'll speak to Paula at work and mail you...

salsa-king 09 October 2005 07:01 PM

Paula's away after sunday next week :(

555-Shaggy 27 October 2005 08:55 AM

Right, here's a plan then, well a date for your diaries anyway...

Saturday 26th November - venue to be decided

It's going to be a few drinks in town so we can leave the cars at home as mentioned by the girlies a few weeks ago ;)

Lets have a list of who is attending and proposed meeting place

1) Paul & Penny - yet to speak to the lady..
2)
3)

TonyG 27 October 2005 10:17 AM

Gwan then, count me in...

Tidgy 28 October 2005 08:21 AM

should be ok for this one, have to let you know in a few days.

555-Shaggy 31 October 2005 07:45 AM

Anymore?

Where's Rally, Salsa et al?

ricardo_wrx 31 October 2005 09:45 PM

Stop messing about, lol. When, where and who, count me in!

Its about time i was more involved with the social side of things.

555-Shaggy 01 November 2005 09:14 AM

Ricardo

When: Saturday 26th November. 8pm
Where: Venue still to be decieded but in Nottingham for a few beers
Who: So far we have...

1) Paul & Penny (that's me and the girlie)
2) TonyG
3) Tidgy (a possible)

I know there will be others, but they've not seen this yet..