ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Meet The Magoons (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/453488-meet-the-magoons.html)

Rioja 31 August 2005 01:22 PM

Meet The Magoons

Anyone else watching?

Very funny, especially the in-merc scenes. starring, written and directed by Hardeep Singh Kohli; no chance it could be the same 'Deep Singh' that contributes on SN. If it is; well done, top series.

SiPie 31 August 2005 01:25 PM

Yup.....good entertainment :D

moses 31 August 2005 01:32 PM

i thought it was one of the ****test ever programmes i only watched last fridays and thought ****, this is ****

Brendan Hughes 31 August 2005 02:04 PM

No ****?

moses 31 August 2005 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes
No ****?

aye no **** :D its ****y ****tity ****e **** :D

i preferred goodness gracious me, that was good

and meet the kumars it was nice in the beginning its the same old boring **** and the so called dad

would u like bimla's, bimla my arse u old c;unt

T4molie 31 August 2005 02:12 PM

****! :freak3:

moses 31 August 2005 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by T4molie
****! :freak3:

lol true, really really **** :D

and what fecking asshole asian elder dresses up as a cowboy in his restaurant

my arse to that

wayne9t9 31 August 2005 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Rioja
Anyone else watching?

Very funny, especially the in-merc scenes.

Compared to the in car scenes in Waynes world its just a poor copy.

Rioja 31 August 2005 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by moses
its ****y ****tity ****e **** :D

Well if it is you Deep Singh, lloks like the verdicts in. Better luck next time old son!

SiPie 01 September 2005 08:36 AM

aye no **** its ****y ****tity ****e ****
LOL :D

I only saw a bit of the episode when they were playing in the 5 a-side football tournament and they all had the pink cowboy shirts on ....

Made me chuckle anyway ....

.......but not a patch on Still Game :D:D:D:D

Dream Weaver 01 September 2005 09:12 AM

I wanted it to be funny but its just crap :(

moses 01 September 2005 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by SiPie
LOL :D

I only saw a bit of the episode when they were playing in the 5 a-side football tournament and they all had the pink cowboy shirts on ....

Made me chuckle anyway ....

.......but not a patch on Still Game :D:D:D:D

still game and chewin the fat rock :D

ol betty and her janny :D haha she loves bobby a;bodies bobby :D

rioja what do u mean deep singh, does he star in it

Rioja 01 September 2005 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by moses
rioja what do u mean deep singh, does he star in it

I don't know?! I saw the credits, and Hamish is played by Hardeep Singh Kohli, who also wrote the series. I put 2 & 2 together; came up with 7.658 and thought it might be; http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/member.php?u=4557

moses 01 September 2005 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Rioja
I don't know?! I saw the credits, and Hamish is played by Hardeep Singh Kohli, who also wrote the series. I put 2 & 2 together; came up with 7.658 and thought it might be; http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/member.php?u=4557

thanks mate i doubt it, sanjheev kohli is a scots asian and he plays hardeep in the magoons but deep singh thats oor man here, thats his real name
2 different guys im positive

cheers :)

sanjeev is naweed from still game

moses 01 September 2005 04:55 PM

sorry forgot to say deep singh is an english asian brother

aint that right deep :D where sanjeev is a scot for real

RAJ27 01 September 2005 09:45 PM

Made for goras.

I am pissed off with Asians making a killing with crap like this because Bollywood culture is apparently fashionable.

moses 01 September 2005 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by RAJ27
Made for goras.

I am pissed off with Asians making a killing with crap like this because Bollywood culture is apparently fashionable.

thanks alot bros :) well said , u call a spade a spade, well done

exactly made for gora's so they would feed them any crap

just like kumars at no42

at least goodness gracious me had something cool about it and it was highly enjoyable

east is east was good though :D it reminded me of my best mate yusof may Allah bless him, he passed away when he was 15 he has half white and half asian

guy was awesome, his mum was a muslim too that helped but as u know to adjust in both cultures when your mums family r all white and culturelly different and the dads side is totally different , its hard

their was a time bros coz of the fights with the asian lads and white lads backed by national front, he used to say, i hate gorey haha and his maw used to say, son so that means u hate me too :D, naw naw maw i didnt mean that :D

moses 01 September 2005 10:54 PM

one more thing bros, doesnt it make u sad the way bollywood is going now, no sharam at all, i used to luv the clean cut old movies the ones u can watch with your parents and family

and thats what i luv about karan johar and yash chopra movies, their always clean, the rest r dirty c;unts and make silly half naked woman movies to sell them

RAJ27 03 September 2005 11:28 AM

Veer-Zaara one my favs. My fav of all time is Amar, Akhbar, Anthony, followed by Sholay.

Bride and Prejudice- what a pile of ****e, another example of crap Bollywood crossover.