ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   Mk scoobies. (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/452699-mk-scoobies.html)

TurboJay 28 August 2005 11:48 AM

Mk scoobies.

Hey all.

How many of you scooby nutters are living in milton keynes?
Need some guidance on trusted places for services, fixes etc etc.

Thanks.

AndyLyman 28 August 2005 09:55 PM

me.

T4molie 29 August 2005 09:35 AM

Not quite MK but in Bedfordshire :)

Scoob99 29 August 2005 09:53 AM

Bedfordshire here too!!!!!

BrynO 29 August 2005 03:24 PM

I'm in MK, there are quite a few of us who post on the forum below, we have a meet in MK every month, usually a 30/40 jap performace car turnout:

www.sox-japoc.co.uk

Take a look...

For servicing, I use Cotswold Subaru, who recently moved down Oxford way from MK, good guys IMO..

P.S. a few of us usually drop in on the MK cruise on a Sunday night..

Luan Pra bang 29 August 2005 05:35 PM

I always use Northants Subarujust down the A5 and first class service cheap prices and you car is worked on by the boss who is a total subaru fanatic.

ScoobaruZXZ 29 August 2005 06:56 PM

Hi ya, Bedford here to. Used to use the Subaru garage in Fenny Stratford before they moved to Oxon. Not been down there since but most likely will as I found them to be okay.

Where is the MK cruise at then? Is the Chelsea Cruise still going, does anyone know?

Paul.

scoobydood 29 August 2005 07:04 PM

Yep can second Steve @ Northants Subaru. Top bloke who's been working with Scoobies for ever. You won't believe how cheap he is compared to main dealers and you KNOW the car is being worked on by somebody who knows what their doing instead of some appy.

Not far from MK and I'm sure he will collect & deliver (FOC).

www.northantssubaru.co.uk

BrynO 29 August 2005 10:06 PM

MK cruise is in the area around the Hockey Stadium, every Sunday from about 7.30pm..

ScoobaruZXZ 30 August 2005 11:21 PM

ahhh, near McDonalds. Is it any good or just a chav meeting point? If you're ever there feel free to pm me and I'll pop over for a look.

Paul.

Neilo 31 August 2005 08:31 AM

feel free to pop over to www.sox-japoc.co.uk as BrynO said, there are a fair few of us in MK, although the club is for anything Jap...

I also use cotswold subaru too, cant fault the service :)

ScoobaruZXZ : there are plenty of very nice cars that go to that cruise (kroooze ;) ) TVRs, Skylines, EVOs, Loads of Imprezas etc, but admittedly there are some horrendous cars too....(most of which you can just sit and laugh at :p)

scoobyboy 31 August 2005 11:03 AM

thanks for the support neilo and bryno much appreciated:) we unlike many main dealers don't have apprentices so the only people who work on the cars are proper subaru trained techs if thats any comfort.

Neilo 31 August 2005 11:18 AM

feel free to give my club a discount then ;)

APIDavid 02 September 2005 12:56 PM

OR you could all try APi - a bit up the motorway [ J 16 M1 is nearest ] we can do anything to any Impreza at sensible rates and with discounts to ' AREA CLUBS '

David APi Engines / APi Impreza
www.apiengines.com
01926 614333