ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   New Main Dealer Appointed in Leeds (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/448616-new-main-dealer-appointed-in-leeds.html)

tonybooth 11 August 2005 09:59 AM

New Main Dealer Appointed in Leeds

According to my local paper Robert Bowett have been appointed dealers for Subaru & Isuzu at their existing multi-franchise site on Low Road, Hunslet

So now they have Saab, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Subaru & Isuzu all together.

Nice one ;)

TONY

Bubba po 11 August 2005 10:09 AM

That's really good news. No need for me to trail all the way out to Green's for a part, now. :)

David_Wallis 11 August 2005 12:19 PM

Interesting, hope this doesnt spell the end for KT's as I had a good deal going with them ;) :D

tonybooth 11 August 2005 01:00 PM

Hi David - I need to speak to you but your e-mail bounced. Can you give me a bell 07803 955600

Cheers

TONY

n one 11 August 2005 05:45 PM

Handy for me too as I work in Leeds most days :)

HOWY 12 August 2005 12:25 AM

Yes i mentioned this awhile ago. Just realised my car needed its 5000kilometer service before i went away as I don't want to lose warranty. Tried ringing KT green who couldn't fit me in for over a week so rang Bowett's who are going to do it tommorow - good response. Though a bit apprehensive as they didn't sound too genned up on requirements for euro imports. Hopefully they will be able to do an oil change and check similar to 1K uk :idea: without problems

Originally Posted by tonybooth
According to my local paper Robert Bowett have been appointed dealers for Subaru & Isuzu at their existing multi-franchise site on Low Road, Hunslet

So now they have Saab, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Subaru & Isuzu all together.

Nice one ;)

TONY

David_Wallis 16 August 2005 01:19 PM

tony.. sorry just seen this mail me at david.wallis@ventura-uk.com

David

djewson 17 August 2005 04:23 PM

Hello all,

I went to Bowetts yesterday, just for nosey.
The sales guy was an absolute Gem..
Apparently the WRX 300 - The 300 stands for 300 BHP.
The running order is
WRX - 225 BHP
STI - 265 BHP
WRX300 - 300 BHP
Needless to say then the WRX300 is an absolute steal at £21500 compared to an STI at £26k+.

Don't think i'll be shopping there somehow..
Dean

HOWY 22 August 2005 11:00 PM

Got my 5000K service done couple of weeks ago at Bowetts the service chap Andrew was very helpful they did the service and oil change at short notice. I did ask that the oil used should be the one preferred in the user manual 3w something but they used 5w 30 which they said was the subaru's own branded oil? Don't think this is a problem. Charge was £120

They have only been a subaru dealer for short while so suppose they will take awhile to get there act together

Originally Posted by djewson
Hello all,

I went to Bowetts yesterday, just for nosey.
The sales guy was an absolute Gem..
Apparently the WRX 300 - The 300 stands for 300 BHP.
The running order is
WRX - 225 BHP
STI - 265 BHP
WRX300 - 300 BHP
Needless to say then the WRX300 is an absolute steal at £21500 compared to an STI at £26k+.

Don't think i'll be shopping there somehow..
Dean