ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Watched a lady crash into a car today. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/448152-watched-a-lady-crash-into-a-car-today.html)

Luan Pra bang 09 August 2005 03:31 PM

Watched a lady crash into a car today.

Saw a woman hit the car behind her three times today trying to get out of a parking space that you could have moved a bus in and out of. I watched in disbelief for a few seconds before she reversed into the car behind her quite fast when I shouted 'what the **** are you doing' The lady then got out of the car and gave me a load of bull**** and basically suggest she had no choice as it would be impossible to get the car (A class) out of that space with out crashing and she generally shouted at me for a while and ended her rant with capiche :cuckoo: then said she would leave a note for the owner of the car.
Comically an woman in a similar car hit one of my chefs cars on the same section of road last week. He shouted at her and had to chase her up the street in his car to get her details at which point she tried to denywhat she had done. (two of us watched it happen)

idf101 09 August 2005 04:51 PM

"Lady Drivers"

I have said it before but women drivers are a nightmare they cannot judge gaps between cars at all so they park over 2/3 spaces,they cannot overtake pushbikes until nothing is coming towards them for at least 2 minutes,they will not leave a junction unless the nearest car aproaching is at least 2 miles away,they are oblivious of anything happening around them so everything comes as a surprise and finally the rear view mirror really is an addition to there make up bag.
Like women do not like women drivers!!!

lucylastic 09 August 2005 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by idf101
I have said it before but women drivers are a nightmare they cannot judge gaps between cars at all so they park over 2/3 spaces,they cannot overtake pushbikes until nothing is coming towards them for at least 2 minutes,they will not leave a junction unless the nearest car aproaching is at least 2 miles away,they are oblivious of anything happening around them so everything comes as a surprise and finally the rear view mirror really is an addition to there make up bag.
Like women do not like women drivers!!!

And all blokes have small appendages....Nothing like a nice sweeping generalisation, is there?! :Whatever_

idf101 09 August 2005 05:02 PM

Why is it whenever you dare to criticise women all they can do is refer to the size of mens bits?,perhaps i should talk about tunnels or open windows!

Luan Pra bang 09 August 2005 05:03 PM

Not all women drivers are rubbish but about 40% of the women on the road have no ability to drive what so ever and should have their licenses taken away.

weapon69 09 August 2005 05:21 PM

Nothing about women but i saw an elderly man drive his car out of a space i could have done a 3 point turn in, and his wife had to get out an guide him after half an hour of going back and forth in the space. Fair enough his wife got out but then he took no notice and managed to crash into the trolley park and smash the back of his car up:rolleyes:

He shouldn't have been on the road!!

GC8 09 August 2005 05:34 PM

Why is it whenever you dare to criticise women all they can do is refer to the size of mens bits?,perhaps i should talk about tunnels or open windows!

Are they like 'welly-tops', 'clowns pockets' and 'wizards sleeves'?

:)

Nat 09 August 2005 06:00 PM

Women have worse spatial perception than men, this is a proven fact.

weapon69 09 August 2005 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Nat21
Women have worse spatial perception than men, this is a proven fact.

Yes but that doesn't mean we crash into everything :lol1: Just takes a little longer to park:D

CooperS 09 August 2005 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by GC8
Are they like 'welly-tops', 'clowns pockets' and 'wizards sleeves'?

:)

You mean like:

A Ripped Out Fireplace
Badly Packed Kebab
Black Cat with it's Throat Cut?

Or am I on the wrong lines?

jameswrx 09 August 2005 07:42 PM

Wasn't a starlet gt turbo by any chance was it :mad:

Some fecker hit my gf's car today, we noticed it just a min ago after coming out of the supermarket. At first it just looked like the number plate was destroyed (all smashed up) but on closer inspection it's been hit so hard the spare wheel well is caved right in :mad: Looks like some coont has reversed a towbar equiped car into it pretty hard!

We were in Eastbourne earlier and think it happened there.

lucylastic 09 August 2005 07:50 PM

Why is it whenever you dare to criticise women all they can do is refer to the size of mens bits?,!

I was just trying to be as predictable, and as stereotyping, as you :)

mgcvk 09 August 2005 07:51 PM

some women may find reversing a problem but when men do crash, we tend to do it in a spectacular write off fashion. Not talking from personal experience of course...ahem :norty:

lucylastic 09 August 2005 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by mgcvk
some women may find reversing a problem

That's coz we don't realise our bums are really that big :lol1:

ALi-B 09 August 2005 08:10 PM

I can catagorically say I've only been driven by one woman who had no problems with spatial perception.

Drove like a maniac too, but not in a way that scared me one bit, fast but very safe and extremely observent of all the numpties on the roads :thumb: Although did get a bit worried when she completely cooked the brakes on her Focus Estate!...yes ladies...AN ESTATE, non of your tiny little Corsas or KAs, somthing with a proper huge arse to reverse with ;):D

She was a lesbian though...not sure if that makes anything different though :confused:

My mum is another very good driver. But all her "mishaps" happen in the car parks. ;)

Spoon 09 August 2005 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by lucylastic
And all blokes have small appendages..

I have all sizes in my first aid box!!

lucylastic 09 August 2005 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B
...AN ESTATE, non of your tiny little Corsas or KAs, somthing with a proper huge arse to reverse with ;):D

RX8's have pretty wide rears, let me tell you - and mine is still nice, smooth and unmarked :lol1:

lucylastic 09 August 2005 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by Spoon
I have all sizes in my first aid box!!

Sling it over here then, before I get Plastered later :D

Spoon 09 August 2005 08:32 PM

Sling it over here then, before I get Plastered later :D

OK, suture self. :D

mattvortex 09 August 2005 08:37 PM

Women-know your limits!

lucylastic 09 August 2005 08:38 PM

Think I'd better Brace myself first though :)

sarasquares 09 August 2005 08:54 PM

i'm in stitches here:lol1:

Spoon 09 August 2005 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares
i'm in stitches here:lol1:

I know, lets not make no bones about it, it was funny. :D

Anyway, back on topic. Women drivers can be fantastic also. I'm often ferried about by a girl who can slide all 4 wheels one handed, in the dry!

It's far more worrying when you see a youngish male driving like a complete díckwad imo.

lucylastic 09 August 2005 09:28 PM

I know, lets not make no bones about it, it was funny. :D

Anyway, back on topic. Women drivers can be fantastic also. I'm often ferried about by a girl who can slide all 4 wheels one handed, in the dry!

It's far more worrying when you see a youngish male driving like a complete díckwad imo.

Exactly - there are a few of us good women drivers about - same as there are some men with big appendages :)

Spoon 09 August 2005 09:34 PM

Exactly - there are a few of us good women drivers about - same as there are some men with big appendages :)

I noticed I forgot to mention it was a supermarket trolley though. :D

lucylastic 09 August 2005 09:38 PM

I noticed I forgot to mention it was a supermarket trolley though. :D

And did I forget to mention I was talking about toes? :lol1:

Spoon 09 August 2005 09:49 PM

And did I forget to mention I was talking about toes? :lol1:

Give in, did you? :)

lucylastic 09 August 2005 09:55 PM

Give in, did you? :)

Did I what? My memory really isn't what it used to be :)

Spoon 09 August 2005 10:03 PM

Did I what? My memory really isn't what it used to be :)

Yes, those memory glands do fade after time.

sarasquares 09 August 2005 10:23 PM

lol, the mammaries :lol:

you still ere boon?;)