ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Insurance (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/)
-   -   cheap insurance from Keith Michaels (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/447106-cheap-insurance-from-keith-michaels.html)

cong 04 August 2005 11:23 PM

cheap insurance from Keith Michaels

i would like to say a big thank you to the above:notworthy and gary moulson for giving the best quote for my uk turbo with mods!!!!!!!!! 9 points and only 24 and beating tesco by £600 pound!!! it bloody shocked me how much he saved me. he even beat A plan insurance by £250! wicked! call him now on 0208 642 7868

Moley 05 August 2005 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by cong
i would like to say a big thank you to the above:notworthy and gary moulson for giving the best quote for my uk turbo with mods!!!!!!!!! 9 points and only 24 and beating tesco by £600 pound!!! it bloody shocked me how much he saved me. he even beat A plan insurance by £250! wicked! call him now on 0208 642 7868

Glad to be of service!!!

Insurance broker and alloy wheel supplier, not bad eh!!! ;-)

Gary

kilo_4que 05 August 2005 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
Glad to be of service!!!

Insurance broker and alloy wheel supplier, not bad eh!!! ;-)

Gary

Gary, nothing in there for me yet matey ?

Moley 05 August 2005 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by kilo_4que
Gary, nothing in there for me yet matey ?

Sorry matey, still won't be able to do anything untill you have a bit more experience on the car and some NCB.

Gary

kilo_4que 05 August 2005 05:10 PM

Sorry matey, still won't be able to do anything untill you have a bit more experience on the car and some NCB.

Gary

can u explain what they mean by experience on the car as a few people have said that to me.

Would it count if i told them that ive been driving scoobys and evos for the last 3 years as i work at a garage

Moley 05 August 2005 05:28 PM

can u explain what they mean by experience on the car as a few people have said that to me.

Would it count if i told them that ive been driving scoobys and evos for the last 3 years as i work at a garage

Unfortunately not, as there is no real change of proving this.

Most companies want to see that you have been driving that car or a similar car for a minimum of a year.

Can somethimes get around this, but you would need some NCB, and the premium would be high.

Hope this is of help

Gary

kilo_4que 05 August 2005 05:31 PM

Unfortunately not, as there is no real change of proving this.

Most companies want to see that you have been driving that car or a similar car for a minimum of a year.

Can somethimes get around this, but you would need some NCB, and the premium would be high.

Hope this is of help

Gary

But when you say proof, you would need evidence of insurance existing between a similar car and the driver or just owning a car and having it in possession for over a year is sufficient?

Moley 05 August 2005 05:37 PM

But when you say proof, you would need evidence of insurance existing between a similar car and the driver or just owning a car and having it in possession for over a year is sufficient?

If you have owned the car for a year and insured if in someone elses name it can help, but again you would really need some NCB of your own.

kilo_4que 05 August 2005 05:38 PM

If you have owned the car for a year and insured if in someone elses name it can help, but again you would really need some NCB of your own.

aah ok

BROOKS1E 06 August 2005 11:11 PM

OH YESSSSSSS

Spoke to gary yesterday as my insurance with AXA is due in september and they are not doing car insurance according to the letter i got and they are getting the RAC to quote for their customers, so i thought i would give gary a ring .......lets just say i WILL be taking my insurance out with him in september......saved me over 200 quid :eek2: many thanks mate will be talking to you again soon :thumb: