ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Mourinho... (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/441497-mourinho.html)

Bravo2zero_sps 14 July 2005 01:07 PM

Mourinho...

has proved now he is the biggest c*** in football.

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/...=football_home

AND

Last season Chelsea played more home games after Champions League games than Arsenal did.

So WTF is he on about, stupid tw4t. I hope the FA come down on him like a ton of bricks.

pauld37 14 July 2005 01:32 PM

Just winding you gooner followers up, works nicely ;)

Bravo2zero_sps 14 July 2005 01:36 PM

ah yes but if we all kick up enough fuss about it and the FA get riled by him then we will be laughing when he gets another punishment from the FA for opening his big gob :D

Abdabz 14 July 2005 02:37 PM

No point in fining the gormless n0b. Simple fix - Everytime he says something out of turn simply dock Chelski a premier league point...
They'd end up down there with Wigan come April :) Job Done!

pauld37 14 July 2005 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Abdabz
No point in fining the gormless n0b. Simple fix - Everytime he says something out of turn simply dock Chelski a premier league point...
They'd end up down there with Wigan come April :) Job Done!

Have to deduct a lot of points then :)

Abdabz 14 July 2005 02:43 PM

He says a lot of stupid things so the job would be done by September - they'd be on minus points at Christmas... :)

STi wanna Subaru 14 July 2005 02:54 PM

The thing about the fixtures is bollox. The point about Dean he may have a point except Dean was put on the board by his fellow Premier league clubs.... including Chelski!

pauld37 14 July 2005 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
The thing about the fixtures is bollox. The point about Dean he may have a point except Dean was put on the board by his fellow Premier league clubs.... including Chelski!

Doesnt mean to say he has to agree with what Dein does in the FA though

pauld37 14 July 2005 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Abdabz
He says a lot of stupid things so the job would be done by September - they'd be on minus points at Christmas... :)

What has he said that is stupid?

"I will win the Premiership in my first season at Chelsea" :p

Bravo2zero_sps 14 July 2005 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by pauld37
Doesnt mean to say he has to agree with what Dein does in the FA though

And what does Dean do at the FA? He doesn't hold a position that has any say on disciplinary hearings or punishments or any decisions that reflect on other clubs. He was appointed by the Premiership clubs ffs so Mourinho is talking out his ar$e as Chelski were one of those teams who voted him into that position :rolleyes:

STi wanna Subaru 14 July 2005 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by **************
And what does Dean do at the FA? He doesn't hold a position that has any say on disciplinary hearings or punishments or any decisions that reflect on other clubs. He was appointed by the Premiership clubs ffs so Mourinho is talking out his ar$e as Chelski were one of those teams who voted him into that position :rolleyes:

correct and the insinuation that Dean picsk the fixtures is out of order as well. I happen to agree that Dean has a duel interest that is not good but it's the way it works for now.

angrynorth 14 July 2005 05:25 PM

So if Dein has now sway at the FA then his job must be a waste of resources. That's reason to get him out alone without even going into the fact he is a crooked little man like the rest of the FA.

The FA should be independent, either that or there should be 23 David Dein's.

Bravo2zero_sps 14 July 2005 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by angrynorth
So if Dein has now sway at the FA then his job must be a waste of resources. That's reason to get him out alone without even going into the fact he is a crooked little man like the rest of the FA.

The FA should be independent, either that or there should be 23 David Dein's.

LOL with everything Man Utd get away with you should be the last fans to be complaining about the F.A. :p

angrynorth 14 July 2005 08:07 PM

LOL with everything Man Utd get away with you should be the last fans to be complaining about the F.A. :p

I'd go back and analyse the Arse's disciplinary record over the past few years, look at the fines and punishments and see if they match up to other teams in the Premiership before I started that argument up if I were you.

Also, I never once said United don't get favourable treatment from time to time, but we get no more than any of the other big clubs if you go out and look at it. :)

My point is that someone who has a position of authority at a club should not also have a position of authority within the governing body. Exactly like insider trading in business, nothing personal against Arsenal or him.

Bravo2zero_sps 14 July 2005 08:14 PM

In a way I agree with you on the conflict of interests, but as the FA point out the position of authority held by David Dein means he deals with matters that don't have any bearing on discipline, punishments, fines, fixtures etc. I am sure there is much more to the FA than just those matters!

The fact is he was elected by the Premier League clubs, he didn't worm his way in, he was voted in by all clubs. For Mourinho to call for him to resign show what a w4nker Mourinho really is thinking he is more important and above all the clubs in the Premier League to be able to call the shots.

Mourinho is the most arrogant person I have ever seen not just in footbal but ever on my television, the man needs to be seriously put in his place, which is he is a manager of 1 club and that is it, he has no authority over anyone outside of Chelsea no matter what he thinks :rolleyes:

Anger 14 July 2005 08:29 PM

What happend to freedom of speech
Wenger's often spoke a load of ****e, as has Ferguson.
The mind games have already started

pauld37 15 July 2005 06:44 AM

position of authority held by David Dein means he deals with matters that don't have any bearing on discipline, punishments, fines, fixtures etc. I am sure there is much more to the FA than just those matters!

Not much else to do.................does he do the cleaning?

al3x 16 July 2005 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Anger
What happend to freedom of speech
Wenger's often spoke a load of ****e, as has Ferguson.
The mind games have already started

Good point. I would like to see players/managers say what they like, they are all adults after all, and if a ref gets slated, so be it!

Jay m A 16 July 2005 10:23 PM

How many CL games did Arsenal play last season compared to Chelsea?

Now wonder Chelsea played more home games :p

;)

Johnny E 16 July 2005 10:52 PM

At the end of the day he is just a knobhead with a big mouth.

We are European champs and he is so jealous....... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_19.gif

Rae 17 July 2005 08:51 AM

at the end of the day the only way man u or arsenal will win the prem is if they deduct enough points off chelsea ,as for liverpool, well jealous i dont think so .

as for jose what a nice change to the usual garbage spouted by fergie and venger , as was said earlier the mind games have begun and he's pretty good at them .might cost them a bit of cash but does the trick .

pauld37 17 July 2005 09:18 AM

:lol: Jealous, very good :cuckoo:

Anger 17 July 2005 03:19 PM

Ucking hell Ferguson agrees with Mourinho ands says he's moaned about the arse getting easy games after european games for years.

Everyone wants to see Mourinho mess up after he said he would win the prem and did so, you wont shut him up, he says what he feels.