ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   raced an m3 driver and won (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/440735-raced-an-m3-driver-and-won.html)

richee 11 July 2005 11:56 AM

raced an m3 driver and won

was going out of my local shop today when this guy wallk up beside me.Is that your scooby?yes i said is that your m3? yes, you want a race ok i said go. and with that i was away now i no im fast 100m in 11 sec but this m3 guy was quick. just held him of till i got to my car. think he would of caught me if it was longer what u think? and before u all start is was early and there was no people in the car park. and yes he was trying cos he all red and hot

ALi-B 11 July 2005 11:58 AM

:D

Bubba po 11 July 2005 12:02 PM

LOL :D

Mr555 11 July 2005 12:48 PM

Nice one!

shaunywrx 11 July 2005 12:52 PM

Ah, but you should have run around the twistie's, anyone can run fast in a straight line.:D

Floyd 11 July 2005 01:07 PM

Carpark!? OMG :eek: "Watch out for that trolley...arrrggghh!" lol :D

F

cookstar 11 July 2005 01:20 PM

Excellent, i was rolling my eyes just waiting for this thread to open.

But no you get a :thumb:

Cookie :)

New_scooby_04 11 July 2005 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by richee
was going out of my local shop today when this guy wallk up beside me.Is that your scooby?yes i said is that your m3? yes, you want a race ok i said go. and with that i was away now i no im fast 100m in 11 sec but this m3 guy was quick. just held him of till i got to my car. think he would of caught me if it was longer what u think? and before u all start is was early and there was no people in the car park. and yes he was trying cos he all red and hot

:) The CCTV clocked your average speed over the distance as being 10mph. Accordingly, your NIP is in the post! :)

NS04

Chris L 11 July 2005 01:22 PM

:D :D Me too :)

jasonius 11 July 2005 01:38 PM

Pure Class..! ;)

Vegescoob 11 July 2005 01:41 PM

This was an extremely foolhardy, potentially dangerous activity.
Running should only ever be undertaken on a specially constructed track and under the auspices of competent licenced officials.
You should always be kitted out with the correct clothing and footwear.
He was "all red and hot". Oooooooh, he may have had an heart attack!
Then he or his relatives may have sued you for encouraging him.
About time the Government made random running illegal.
Oh and do you realise what effect you may have had on his self image?
Beaten by a Scooby driver.
He may need years of therapy and may chase you for the cost.
Running, just say NO.

Bubba po 11 July 2005 01:47 PM

I hate to be an old codger about this, but these so-called "boy runners" are giving us all a bad name. :mad:

MadMark 11 July 2005 02:23 PM

Whatever next - drawing "swords" in the car park - largest wins? :)

Power Junkie 11 July 2005 02:34 PM

I used to do this loads when younger, But when I try now I seem to get Fuel cut, I must be overboosting. Any advice on how to fix this problem ;)

Vegescoob 11 July 2005 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Power Junkie
I used to do this loads when younger, But when I try now I seem to get Fuel cut, I must be overboosting. Any advice on how to fix this problem ;)

Ahem, improve the power to weight ratio?
Your DV working properly?
Always warm it all up first before using full articulation.

:)

StevieG 11 July 2005 03:14 PM

were either of you modded ?

pauld37 11 July 2005 03:27 PM

:notworthy Very good

Jap2Scrap 11 July 2005 03:28 PM

As you're laughing about it I'd say you were clearly using Nitrous Oxide...

andy99turbo 11 July 2005 03:31 PM

Randon running illegal ?

Excellent, at least Ill be able to get my beers in Tescos (or any other supermarket) without being knocked over by little people :)

RedFive 11 July 2005 03:57 PM

What will be next ? Footage of a guy running against a Fiat Panda or what ?

Jay m A 11 July 2005 04:38 PM

Here we go again :mad:

you can imagine the M3 drivers pissing themselves on their BBS reading such running "victories" as this, just like we mock the Nova runner saying he beat a scooby driver - even though we all know the scooby driver was jogging :rolleyes:

You probably only beat him because you was in your chav tracky bottoms and he was in a suit :p

S.B. 11 July 2005 04:44 PM

http://www.travelthere.com/ContalRes...atulations.gif

codie247 11 July 2005 09:36 PM

read this at work this afternoon:lol: :lol: marvellous, cheered me up on a sh!t day.

Lee