ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Is Eugene from Big Brother a ScobbyNet ANAL? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/439788-is-eugene-from-big-brother-a-scobbynet-anal.html)

pslewis 06 July 2005 10:06 PM

Is Eugene from Big Brother a ScobbyNet ANAL?

He must be as close as it gets!!

Boring as foooooook and no sense of humour ............................. god, I would kill myself rather than be stuck alone with him on some island!!!

Can't you just imagine him doing the Anal Oil Change?? You can, can't you?? Disconnecting the Crank-Sensor ............. soaking his Oil Filter overnight!! :eek:

He's just the type to have a frigging CockLink too, isn't he??? :eek:

You can just see him with a Laptop and Det Cans strapped to his fooookin' thick, boring, Anal Head can't you???!!!! :D

And he is just the friggin' boring farty type to go to a Rolling Road Shoot-Out and bore everyone foookin senseless with their print-out!! :rolleyes:

Pete

GC8 06 July 2005 10:09 PM

Pete why are you obsessed with 'knocklink's? One is essential on my car; youre making yourself look very foolish.

Simon

pslewis 06 July 2005 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by GC8
Pete why are you obsessed with 'knocklink's? One is essential on my car; youre making yourself look very foolish.

Simon

And you are making yourself look like a Eugene ................ but, then again, we already knew that - didn't we :D

Pete

stevem2k 06 July 2005 10:14 PM

http://www.madlassgrin.co.uk/images/trolls.gif

GC8 06 July 2005 10:14 PM

Pete; I grudgingly respect the way that you wear your ignorance proudly, like a badge.

I have a knocklink because Subaru ECUs are appallingly poor at dealing with detonation; in fact they dont deal with it, so this is the only thing that stops my £4,000 engine from melting a piston or running a bearing.

Simon

pslewis 06 July 2005 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by GC8
I have a knocklink because Subaru ECUs are appallingly poor at dealing with detonation; in fact they dont deal with it, so this is the only thing that stops my £4,000 engine from melting a piston or running a bearing.

Eugene

My point, made superbly!! :D

Humour 0 :rolleyes:

Pete

GC8 06 July 2005 10:20 PM

Pete you have no point to make ffs; youre just at a loose end!

pslewis 06 July 2005 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by GC8
Pete you have no point to make ffs; youre just at a loose end!

And YOU have posted THREE times on a Thread you object to???

Tell me that you DO KNOW that you are actually Eugine in your manner??

Please say you know that??

Pete

BEW 06 July 2005 10:26 PM

Sad geek who makes a fool of himself on telly to try and win a few quid or sad geek who thinks he's winding up folk on the internet?

mmmmmmmmm which is the bigger joke? ;)

answers on a postcard! :D

GC8 06 July 2005 10:28 PM

I dont object to the thread Pete, he's a ****; its no surprise hes still a virgin at 28 is it?

Your endless 'cocklink' remarks get right on my tits though; it an ugly addition to my dashboard and Id sooner do without it but its essential on my car.

Simon

Btw; knowing Im helping to fill the long summer evenings for you gives me an enormous sense of well-being. :)

pslewis 06 July 2005 10:29 PM

;) :D

Pete

jods 06 July 2005 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
He must be as close as it gets!!

Boring as foooooook and no sense of humour ............................. god, I would kill myself rather than be stuck alone with him on some island!!!

Can't you just imagine him doing the Anal Oil Change?? You can, can't you?? Disconnecting the Crank-Sensor ............. soaking his Oil Filter overnight!! :eek:

He's just the type to have a frigging CockLink too, isn't he??? :eek:

You can just see him with a Laptop and Det Cans strapped to his fooookin' thick, boring, Anal Head can't you???!!!! :D

And he is just the friggin' boring farty type to go to a Rolling Road Shoot-Out and bore everyone foookin senseless with their print-out!! :rolleyes:

Pete

I think he is fookin' priceless. It has got to be a gift from God. How can ANYONE tell such incredibly pointless stories with a straight face ?

I'll bet he'll turn out okay once he's had a shag. And shagging Pam and her five sisters doesn't count.

pslewis 06 July 2005 10:33 PM

Seriously .............. he is a foooookin' knob - and, sadly, I can quite picture him as a ScoobyNet Anal ...........

Can quite easily picture him at a Rolling Road Shoot-Out .............. creaming his shorts as the print-out churns out!!

Now, he's friggin' blubbing :eek: Just like those who have CockLinks act when they glimpse a RED light :rolleyes:

Pete

jods 06 July 2005 10:36 PM

Seriously .............. he is a foooookin' knob - and, sadly, I can quite picture him as a ScoobyNet Anal ...........

Can quite easily picture him at a Rolling Road Shoot-Out .............. creaming his shorts as the print-out churns out!!

Now, he's friggin' blubbing :eek: Just like those who have CockLinks act when they glimpse a RED light :rolleyes:

Pete

Pete

Have you been suckin' down a few cold ones ? :p

pslewis 06 July 2005 10:37 PM

Are you all such Eugenes that you can't see it??????????????????????

Pete

Isn't he just the type to believe that MAF Sensors fall over and ECUs are 'weak' :rolleyes:

dpb 06 July 2005 10:39 PM

sorry cant comment - never been that bored..:cuckoo:.........to watch

jods 06 July 2005 10:40 PM

I think you love him.

See that Eugene.

He's your bum chum he is !!

pslewis 06 July 2005 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by jods
I think you love him.

See that Eugene.

He's your bum chum he is !!

And, let me guess, you are 13 years old and mummy doesn't know you are on the internet??

Pete

School tomorrow, get some sleep :D

R.B 06 July 2005 10:52 PM

He is what you call a Portable sleeping tablet

R.B

pslewis 06 July 2005 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by R.B
He is what you call a Portable sleeping tablet

R.B

He is strangely compelling though, isn't he??

He is sooooo, soooooo Anal that it's adictive viewing!! Just like watching the ScoobyNet Old Women on here!! :D

Pete

jods 06 July 2005 10:54 PM

And, let me guess, you are 13 years old and mummy doesn't know you are on the internet??

Pete

School tomorrow, get some sleep :D

:lol:

Yeah but no but yeah.

There is a 13 yr old in the house but I've helped her with her homework and sent her off to bed.

Wouldn't want to be 13 again. (Well actually - I would for a week) That's the age I first fell in love. She was a babe and actually wore a bra !!!

pslewis 06 July 2005 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by jods
:lol:

That's the age I first fell in love. He was a baby Eugene and had actually started shaving and I tried wearing a bra!!!

I see!! :eek:

Pete :D

jods 06 July 2005 11:05 PM

I like sticking large vegetables up my bottom! Or failing that some firm fruit ! :eek:

Pete :D

Kin ell Pete - coming out of the closet there m8 :norty:

pslewis 06 July 2005 11:07 PM

Now you're just copying me ................

ZERO points for that!!

In fact, thats EXACTLY what Eugene would do!! :eek:

Pete

jasey 07 July 2005 08:26 AM

Pete,

get onto the Olympics Thread and start giving it large about how it was Tony Blair that won it and how he'll deliver it for Engerland.

Should just about end it for UncleBuck ;).

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=439623

pslewis 07 July 2005 08:46 AM

Done ............................... :D ;)

Pete

StickyMicky 07 July 2005 08:56 AM

eugene IS MYCROFT

jasey 07 July 2005 09:00 AM

Done ............................... :D ;)

Pete

I don't often PMSL on here nowadays - but that's a cracker :D.

Should reel in UB ;)

STi wanna Subaru 07 July 2005 09:15 AM

Quality post again Pete. GC8 made it for me though.... hook, line and sinker! :D

pslewis 07 July 2005 08:42 PM

OK, if Scoobynet was Big Brother who would you nominate to get sent away??

I am NOT a candidate by the way - thats just too easy!!

Has anyone met one of the Anals and are they like Eugene??

Pete