ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Is is true about turning 35? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/436763-is-is-true-about-turning-35-a.html)

boxst 23 June 2005 09:36 PM

Is is true about turning 35?

Hello

I turned 35 just over a year ago, and during that year I have put 3 inches on my waistline!

I haven't changed my diet or my lifestyle. So is it really true that it's all downhill from now and I actually have to start watching even more closely what I eat and exericse properly?

Steve

Deep Singh 23 June 2005 09:40 PM

There is only one solution. Get a 20 year old mistress and shag her brains out. It works

Vegescoob 23 June 2005 09:49 PM

No, yes, you really should.

fatscoobyfella 23 June 2005 09:50 PM

When i was 18yrs old,i was 13st,played rugby and was fit as a fiddle.
When i was 28yrs old,i was 19st,weightlifter,doorman and personal bodyguard.
When i was 36yrs old,(now)Im still 19st,but im just a fat grunting mess in the corner of the room,that kids poke with sticks,and chuck beer and curry at me..

Mid 30's is a bugger !!!!

warrenm2 23 June 2005 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Deep Singh
There is only one solution. Get a 20 year old mistress and shag her brains out. It works

Spoken like a true doctor

BlackadderII 23 June 2005 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by boxst
Hello

I turned 35 just over a year ago, and during that year I have put 3 inches on my waistline!

I haven't changed my diet or my lifestyle. So is it really true that it's all downhill from now and I actually have to start watching even more closely what I eat and exericse properly?

Steve

You'll be telling us your spuds are starting to sag a bit now aswell :rolleyes:

:D

jonc 23 June 2005 09:56 PM

Mid life crisis, buy an Elies, TVR, or whatever open top sports car......you'll never fit into one by the time you're 40!!!

Deep Singh 23 June 2005 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by warrenm2
Spoken like a true doctor

Its good for your health mate

dpb 23 June 2005 11:26 PM

1 beer = 5 from a previous lifetime, its true....:(

Puff The Magic Wagon! 23 June 2005 11:26 PM

I'm 40 & I'm still taking the same size jeans (30 32) as I was when I was 16.
11 stone up from 10.5 - must be the beer ;)

dpb 23 June 2005 11:30 PM

Puff..:mad:,your exercising or worrying too much*

*delete as applicable

^OPM^ 23 June 2005 11:32 PM

no hope for me then-i turn 35 on sunday-p.s as u know my birthday now i will accept cash presents! :)

Hello

Steve

fast bloke 23 June 2005 11:33 PM

Mid 30's is crap - I am still the same weight I was when I was 17. Just seems that my chest has sagged to my waist - on the bright side, my wife reckons my willie is getting bigger. Maybe the weight will keep going downwards and I'll have a slim waist and giant willy by the time I hit 50 :D

wayne9t9 24 June 2005 12:43 AM

Ahhh gravity is a cruel mistress.....I strap my scrote up my buttcheeks otherwise they drag on the ground :(

Jaydee5 24 June 2005 12:45 AM

Hello

Steve

...and you only measured your waistline????? :freak3:

Don't bother sha$$ing a 20 year old....you won't have the stamina to keep up :)

r32 24 June 2005 07:10 AM

Old age .............. creeps up very slowly, before you know, its there.

Leslie 24 June 2005 07:22 AM

:D @ fatscoobyfella. But it is just the way of things.

Best thing is to just put it right out of your mind and get on with life as it comes. Its too short to worry about it.

Les

SiPie 24 June 2005 09:50 AM

So is it really true that it's all downhill from now and I actually have to start watching even more closely what I eat and exericse properly?
Nope... you are just a fat get :D

Tiggs 24 June 2005 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by fast bloke
Mid 30's is crap - I am still the same weight I was when I was 17. Just seems that my chest has sagged to my waist - on the bright side, my wife reckons my willie is getting bigger. Maybe the weight will keep going downwards and I'll have a slim waist and giant willy by the time I hit 50 :D

You have saggy tits...so your wife is ghetting jiggy elsewhere, the willy thing is a guilt compliment.

SJ_Skyline 24 June 2005 10:44 AM

Wonder what old man lewis has to say on this :D

I'm still at the right end of my 30's, I dare not stop exercising or else I'm sure it will all head south :(