ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Pale Rider (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/435407-pale-rider.html)

pslewis 17 June 2005 09:39 PM

Pale Rider

On NOW!

I would turn gay for Clint Eastwood .... maybe even have some Gold Wheels?? (no, the wheels would be just too much!) :D

Pete

SiPie 17 June 2005 09:42 PM

At least you are both roughly the same age and old enough to know your sexual orientation ;)

LG John 17 June 2005 09:50 PM

Lewis..........p!ss Lewis :D

pslewis 17 June 2005 09:52 PM

Well he was born on 30th May 1930 ....... or, 1st july 1930, depends where you read it!

I was born on 15th June 1928 ........

I am, however, better looking - if slightly poorer!! :D

Pete

steffiraf 17 June 2005 10:00 PM

Clint would get it from me :norty:

GC8 18 June 2005 02:46 AM

Happy Birthday Uncle Pete

richieh 18 June 2005 07:22 AM

yep a top film only just shaded by unforgiven
ps happy belated birthday pete
richie

The Zohan 18 June 2005 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by pslewis
On NOW!

I would turn gay for Clint Eastwood .... maybe even have some Gold Wheels?? (no, the wheels would be just too much!) :D

Pete

What do you mean turn gay - you are too homophobic to be straight.

I would imagine you live with you 50 y/o toy boy who you met doing am-dram. You directing and he the lead of Gladiator - The Musical.

You have been together some 6 years and got married in Amsterdam a while back

Your tunes are 'I will survive' and 'It's raining men'

Your parents (in the late nineties) still think you are straight but 'yet to meet the right girl'. You only left home some 10 years ago.

You live in a detached cottage with your three siamese cats and go (an)'tiquing' at the weekend in the MX5.

You work and co-own a small salon called something like 'A cut above'. The other partner in the buisiness is an ex of yours and sometimes the tension just boils over into a huge cat-fight between you and Tarquin with one storming off threatening to - 'start up on his/her own', but it is all over in a flash and a lot of kissing and making up.

You where sorely let down (and i do mean sorely) and cheated on some 40 years ago by a chap who drove a car with gold wheels and to this day seeing any car with them brings back the painful (and i do mean painful) memories.
or
Whilst at private school and a first year you where picked on by a flashman type characture who used to use you as a toast rack (remember the burns on your butt cheeks and the problem getting rid of crumbs). Flashman used to bugger you rotten and threaten to tell the other boys you where straight if you did not let him pot the brown on a reguar basis - anyway flashman made your life hell.
25 years on you see flashman driving down the Kings Road in his MGB roadster with your best friend and confidant from school and guess what - the MG had gold Minilites fitted - you never got over it!

I bet this is too close to the truth!

dpb 18 June 2005 01:41 PM

lol...:D