ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   F***NG Fullfords on TV Last night...! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/435027-f-ng-fullfords-on-tv-last-night.html)

SiPie 16 June 2005 11:22 AM

F***NG Fullfords on TV Last night...!

Racist b@stard....

Slow torture is too good for that guy :mad:

IN THE STICKS 16 June 2005 11:26 AM

just a complete inbred halfwhit , I thought syphilis killed most of his type off years ago :cuckoo:

OllyK 16 June 2005 11:27 AM

Wasn't that on months ago?

PCatWork 16 June 2005 11:34 AM

I must admit i was p*ssing myself at some of the stuff that he came out with, although it was highly unPC:

"I've got nothing against qu**rs, but that doesn't mean that you want one in the family"

However, he doesn't really have that much to laugh about - he lives in a derelict building and his wife drives a 10 year old mondeo. He will never be able to raise enough money to restore his "castle", and the most likely outcome is that his son will sell it off once he inherits it. The time for playing "lord of the manor" ended a long time ago, Fulford just hasn't accepted this, yet.

Nicci 16 June 2005 11:39 AM

I missed the show first time around.

It was entertaining, although the condition of the house was shocking.

Patt@firstime 16 June 2005 12:00 PM

Missed it again :rolleyes:

3rd time lucky........

EddScott 16 June 2005 12:08 PM

Saw this a while ago, thought it was really funny. His wife wins on the horses so rather than replace the TV she just chucked in the lake she goes on a spending spree in London.

Playing Cricket in the room with the hand carved woodwork.

Love the line where he says a blue chip family can cope with one idiot but not two and the boy appears as dull as the parents.

Can't remember the exact words but when he was moaning about having to accomodate the person in the wheelchair it was so rude it was quite amusing.

Shame I missed it.

pete1977 16 June 2005 12:57 PM

Very funny i thought,top entertainment.

hawkthescoobslayer 16 June 2005 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by SiPie
Racist b@stard....

Slow torture is too good for that guy :mad:

racist he may be....... but i'd give him top marks for actually saying what a lot of people think..

although you may not like him, he does stand for what britain USED to be.. shame really.

SiPie 16 June 2005 01:21 PM

he does stand for what britain USED to be.. shame really.
...and you wonder why so many Scots want independence ?

pslewis 16 June 2005 01:24 PM

Speaks his mind, as I do .................

It's and old skill that should be preserved and cherished .......... pisses me off when people don't say what they REALLY think!!

Too many girlies about these days!!

Pete

SiPie 16 June 2005 01:28 PM

Nothing wrong with that Pete..... it's just that being insulting to Germans, French, AIDS sufferers and the disabled has never personally impressed me.

Each to their own I suppose

jods 16 June 2005 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by SiPie
Nothing wrong with that Pete..... it's just that being insulting to Germans, French, AIDS sufferers and the disabled has never personally impressed me.

Each to their own I suppose

Made me laugh TBH

hawkthescoobslayer 16 June 2005 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis

It's and old skill that should be preserved and cherished .......... pisses me off when people don't say what they REALLY think!!

Too many girlies about these days!!

Pete

pete for once (and i hope it's not a trend forming) I agree wholeheartedly with you........... in fact to prove it...

(edited I can't really say what I think on the politically correct scoobynet can I)

Brendan Hughes 16 June 2005 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis

You still have a mind??

hawkthescoobslayer 16 June 2005 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes
You still have a mind??

brendan didn't realise where you lived, I aplogise for my ignorance, ghettos are not the best of places to be near and with the influx of people you have I can see your point of view. It gets difficult when everybody sees our respective countries as soft touch's

CooperS 16 June 2005 06:22 PM

The guy's a muppet, he says that they own 12 cottages and 12 farmhouses (the rent of which no doubt keeps them going) and 3000 acres, but he won't sell them off cos "It's not the done thing"

Nat 16 June 2005 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by CooperS
The guy's a muppet, he says that they own 12 cottages and 12 farmhouses (the rent of which no doubt keeps them going) and 3000 acres, but he won't sell them off cos "It's not the done thing"

Saw it the first time around, great entertainment :D

Why would you want to sell off the very things that provide your income?