ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   This site still going (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/432235-this-site-still-going.html)

tracktime 05 June 2005 01:43 AM

This site still going

WOW

First logged on in 98 and site was fun, and whats a scooby . Now :eek: Money and XR3 image

Please shut the site down

stilover 05 June 2005 01:54 AM

Don't log on anymore then.

Personaly, since I decided to buy an STI, this site has been a fountane of knowlege for me. Why shut the site down, just cos you've moved on. Keep on moving.

STilover

tracktime 05 June 2005 02:08 AM

LOL point made. gimps buy subaru's now :)

ALi-B 05 June 2005 02:45 AM

It was inevitable ;)

jjones 05 June 2005 07:56 AM

7 years and he still can't afford one.

ScoobyDoo555 05 June 2005 08:42 AM

What an odd thing to post :confused: If it's that cr@p (I'll bow down to your blantantly obvious higher intellect), why are you bothering to post?

Surely, as you've got the key to life and success that your acute insight has afforded you, I would have thought you would have better things to do.......

Run, be free. Please don't let us lesser mortals hold you back :rolleyes:

Dan

Slow_Ste 05 June 2005 08:56 AM

Green eyes tracktime?

Scoob99 05 June 2005 09:03 AM

I've made many new friends on here and the knowledge of some people is superb, if you thing you can find it antwhere else please go.
Cheers
Colin

StickyMicky 05 June 2005 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by jjones

he must be pretty skint and scruffy if he still cant afford one, you can pick them up for pennies now :D

Ray_li 05 June 2005 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by jjones

Surprised you're still here or driving a scooby. I never see you at any of the meets or show.

rb5ban91r 05 June 2005 11:07 AM

been on here for one week and already i've had help .......

so please as the yanks say

BITE ME !!

sarasquares 05 June 2005 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by tracktime
LOL point made. gimps buy subaru's now :)

how did you stop being a gimp then? :rolleyes:

R.B 05 June 2005 11:09 AM

WOW

First logged on in 98 and site was fun, and whats a scooby . Now :eek: Money and XR3 image

Hows the plants growing in the boot mate :D

BigRed 05 June 2005 11:10 AM

The site is here to give help and advice to other Subaru owners, not just the Impreza.

Some of the knowledge of the members on here in invaluable to other subaru owners, specially first time owners who have all the first timer question like 'whats the bright switch do?' and 'my side lights will not switch off'. To us experienced owners these question are just a laugh, but to first time owners they are serious questions.

Scoobynet has helped me out with many questions over my 4 years of Subaru ownership and to say it should be shut down is a complete and utter joke.

If you no longer like the site then find another ,equally helpful site but I have a feeling you would have a job doing so.

125 post's in 7 years is not ground breaking anyway.

S.B. 05 June 2005 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Ray_li
Surprised you're still here or driving a scooby. I never see you at any of the meets or show.

If you use this site do you have to go to meets and shows then? :Whatever_

Ray_li 05 June 2005 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by S.B.
If you use this site do you have to go to meets and shows then? :Whatever_

Was I talking to you? NO

I meet jjones at a meet not from SN

sarasquares 05 June 2005 12:49 PM

now now :nono: :p

cmot 05 June 2005 02:20 PM

WOW

Money and XR3 image ? Please shut the site down , tw@t remark,
maybe you crave or need the attention a comment like that will generate ,as for the image more and more cars are modded now ,thats due to the ease and price (and no doubt credit cards) Corsa's, Saxo's etc etc ,and as for the driver yep I've got a shaved head ( much neater than a 70's comb-over I think ) I drive what car I like ,had most Evo's Lexus BM Mercs as Company cars
yet when I paid for it myself choose a Scoob maybe its a mid-life crisis but who cares ,the site is helpful ,informative and funny beyond belief ,yep there are Muppets but they have a section to themselves ,which I and no doubt most go into ,

But then again if you say shut it down let's do it, Oh and I couldn't find anything to watch on Sky last night can we shut that down as well,
didn't find anything at the video shop so that can go, Sunday paper was late lets get rid of the paper shop, what a great idea you have ,or as a suggestion
if you delete the link from your favorites you can believe in your world the site has gone, and you then can have a nice cup of tea and a biscuit to celebrate

stilover 05 June 2005 02:26 PM

Nicely put cmot.

STilover

kingofturds 05 June 2005 05:43 PM

ive seen the error of my ways now so im off to flog the chav mobile and use the cash to buy some weed and cheap gold chains from argos also maybe a new burberry cap:p

S.B. 05 June 2005 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ray_li
Was I talking to you? NO

I meet jjones at a meet not from SN

Was i only asking a question? YES

:hjtwofing

S.B. 05 June 2005 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds
ive seen the error of my ways now so im off to flog the chav mobile and use the cash to buy some weed and cheap gold chains from argos also maybe a new burberry cap:p

Good idea get out while you can still sell it :lol1:

sarasquares 05 June 2005 05:50 PM

i posted something ant its gone:cuckoo:
i wonder if it went on another fred:p

kingofturds 05 June 2005 06:00 PM

just because there are a lot more subarus around then there used to be doesnt make it a chav mobile its still one of the best cars on the road imo .only thing chavs drive round here is untaxed **** fcuking heap death traps without a liscence not 5 grand motors (unless the burberry fcukwits have nicked it). so if u dont like it track feck off and leave us scooby driving "chavs" alone to hang around in our maccy d's car parks,drink super strenth lager on street corners,and mug old grannies:hjtwofing

ps what wankmobile do you drive:p

sarasquares 05 June 2005 06:03 PM

i found my missing post BTW:)

kingofturds 05 June 2005 06:09 PM

up yer bum sara?:)

sarasquares 05 June 2005 06:45 PM

no, not this time it herts;)

it was in lewises other fred :thumb:

Soulgirl 05 June 2005 11:09 PM

WOW

But you have been posting consistently every month. I think you were drunk or you let your little sister on your PC.

Edit: Or.... he is annoyed at having just bought a forrester?

cookstar 06 June 2005 02:48 AM

Somebody explained to me what a "troll" is the other day, is this what they mean now? I see

Why is everyone entertaining this person?

Cookie