ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Croft Trackday video (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/430553-croft-trackday-video.html)

supertouring 29 May 2005 12:31 PM

Croft Trackday video

www.pistonheads.tv is now hosting my latest trackday video. (Look for SuperTouring as submitter)

Have a look and see what you think.

See if you can spot the Orange Lotus Exige!

corradoboy 29 May 2005 03:37 PM

Great music :thumb:

Dai, just watched that little clip from Strines :cool: Could I pester you for a disc of the full footage :confused: We can either sort postage or arrange a meet up, possibly NBO :D

supertouring 29 May 2005 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by corradoboy
Great music :thumb:

Dai, just watched that little clip from Strines :cool: Could I pester you for a disc of the full footage :confused: We can either sort postage or arrange a meet up, possibly NBO :D

I am sending two versions to sticky - the raw MPEGs for editing plus a DVD version which people can copy and play on DVD player. Can I ask that you arrange copies through him? Easier and cheaper for you if you arrange it within the WYIOC rather than through me, but I will keep a copy of the originals if you ever need them again.

I hope to come out with you guys again over the summer, and I will be sure to bring the camera with me again.

corradoboy 29 May 2005 05:20 PM

Cheers Dai :thumb: I'll see Sticky next week.

Our monthly meet may be moving a little closer to you, so we may see more of you in future. Current favourite is in Penistone, just near the Woodhead Pass :cool:

gravelexpress 29 May 2005 08:43 PM

that is bloody fantastic! well done.

I just did my trackday at Croft today with tracksport.

was it the guy who rents out the bullet cams who put all this together for you? it looks superb. I only have the footage from my roll cage mounted camera - which is quite boring compared to this

supertouring 29 May 2005 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by gravelexpress
that is bloody fantastic! well done.

I just did my trackday at Croft today with tracksport.

was it the guy who rents out the bullet cams who put all this together for you? it looks superb. I only have the footage from my roll cage mounted camera - which is quite boring compared to this

No, all my own kit and all my own work. Took some effort to get some of the edits right, but am very please with it.

Roll on the next one.

cw42 31 May 2005 01:37 PM

excellent vid super, but how come you've no footage of you overtaking anyone? :)

chris.

Andy S. 01 June 2005 09:21 PM

Nice Video Dai,

Did you have 2 cameras on the car or was it just well edited?

I see you are getting better lines now though none of this GAY ABANDON stuff LOL

See you soon

Andy

supertouring 03 June 2005 07:27 AM

No, it was all coincidence that it looks like I have two cameras. It is just I let people past at this point and he passed me twice with a camera in two positions. More luck that judgement!

CW, I had a fantastic session earlier in the day where I was lapping just as quick as the Exiges but the disk crapped out. After that the track got dryer and dryer and there was no way I could keep up with supercharged Audi A4 powered rollerskates! (Thats my excuse anyway)

cw42 03 June 2005 06:38 PM

CW, I had a fantastic session earlier in the day where I was lapping just as quick as the Exiges but the disk crapped out
I believe you m8, don't worry :)