ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Trader Announcements (https://www.scoobynet.com/trader-announcements-363/)
-   -   Scoobyshootout dvd on sale now (https://www.scoobynet.com/trader-announcements-363/429532-scoobyshootout-dvd-on-sale-now.html)

chrisT.O.T.B. 24 May 2005 10:28 PM

Scoobyshootout dvd on sale now

we have now released (at long last!) the dvd from last year's Scoobyshootout 2004 at Elvington, its on our www.totb.co.uk website shop at just £11.99 incl vat.

feedback from people who purchased it on sunday at Elvington has been great, it features all the action from last years event, plus interviews with the scooby owners, the shootout finals and a bonus section with in-car 200mph footage from inside the Calder Supra.

Additionally we have all our other titles on sale in the shop, including last year's epic Redline TOTB3 DVD, which features in detail the top ten cars in the UK, interviews with the owners, and in-car/external action footage.
(RC Evo, Rocket Ronnies R33 GTR, Calder Supra, Andy Forrest scooby etc!)

P20SPD 25 May 2005 01:46 PM

Cracking DVD

Adam M 26 May 2005 04:27 PM

is there much footage of Steven and/or Mark driving the Lateral Car?

mikeesingh 26 May 2005 04:37 PM

adam, this is last years dvd

P20SPD 26 May 2005 05:16 PM

:D

chrisT.O.T.B. 02 June 2005 09:27 PM

hopefully a few more people will now have had theirs in the post and seen the action!

we'll also have them on demo/sale at TOTB events and also on the Redline Stand at most of the car shows in addition to the webshop.

chris singleton 03 June 2005 12:51 PM

Ordered Scooby shootout and TOTB3 last week, how long do they take to arrive?

Hoping its there when I get home from work today :D

David_Wallis 03 June 2005 07:49 PM

watched it the other day :)

Very impressed, however it is funny to hear steven say its a 2.5 and then the commentator / narrator saying 2 litre :D

chrisT.O.T.B. 03 June 2005 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by chris singleton
Ordered Scooby shootout and TOTB3 last week, how long do they take to arrive?

Hoping its there when I get home from work today :D

usually around 7 working days, email me offlist if you like and i'll ask tom to check its gone out.
cheers

chris singleton 04 June 2005 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by chrisT.O.T.B.
usually around 7 working days, email me offlist if you like and i'll ask tom to check its gone out.
cheers

Not arrived yet, hopefully early next week :)

I have received an e-mail saying it's been sent :confused:

chrisT.O.T.B. 04 June 2005 09:35 PM

ok, mail me offlist to enquiries@trackdayplus.com with your details and i'll ask tom to look at it tomorrow.
rgds

DannyBoyTurbo 13 June 2005 10:46 PM

Ah forgot all about this. Seem to remember getting interviewed and relaying my sorry story of engines blowing up and unfruitful search to find some NOS in time for the event.

Am I on there?

chrisT.O.T.B. 13 June 2005 11:14 PM

hi dannyboy!
quite a lot of the people are interviewed in the dvd, i'm not sure of your full name tho?
rgds