ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   THIEVING TW*T ELVINGTON YORK (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/428963-thieving-tw-t-elvington-york.html)

sti - stew 22 May 2005 07:41 PM

THIEVING TW*T ELVINGTON YORK

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK THE THIEVING TW*T WHO NICKED MY STI BADGE FROM THE BOOT OF MY CAR TODAY

YOU MIGHT EXPECT SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN PARKED AT THE ROAD SIDE SOME WHERE BUT NOT AT A SUBARU GATHERING

Smilbertilgy 22 May 2005 07:52 PM

Thats proper bad mate, i hear what your saying there was loads of stewards but not looking after all the scoobs.....:mad: THIEFING GET'S

leecalcars 22 May 2005 09:00 PM

Sorry to that fella,the thought never even crossed my mind wether to check my car as i thought that likewise people would have respect for other peoples property obviously not hope you get another one soon at yet more expense of these thought-less ba$tards..................

Harry_Boy 22 May 2005 09:38 PM

Bad showing mate.... So much for so-called enthusiasts.... :cuckoo: :mad:

Kel - Home 22 May 2005 09:41 PM

That's pretty f*cking low. Sorry to hear mate.

I was there myself today but i haven't had a look around my car yet (you really don't expect it from something like this).

Still, nice one to those 3 chavs who flew into the car park (around noon in that rancid red UK classic), good work driving at speed into a car park. I'm sure your mates were well impressed.

Kel

Mr.Manchester 22 May 2005 10:12 PM

yeah i saw that cock head aswell in the red scoob, get a life you idiot :rolleyes:

chrisT.O.T.B. 22 May 2005 10:19 PM

its a real shame about this badge nicking, first incident i know of at SSO or TOTB on elvington, and it makes it worse that a fellow scoob owner has stolen the badge .

yahtzee 22 May 2005 10:20 PM

disgrace

viperkick 22 May 2005 10:46 PM

how low can you go .....

in some peoples cases very low !!

scoobchrissy 22 May 2005 11:08 PM

F**king thieving scum :mad:

SCD Simon 22 May 2005 11:34 PM

:(

Pauleds2 23 May 2005 12:27 AM

This needs reporting to the Police mate, let me know if you need some help with who to report it to.

Alternatively, i'll try and find out who nicked it and then beat the living **** out of them.

CNUTS.

sti - stew 23 May 2005 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by leecalcars
Sorry to that fella,the thought never even crossed my mind wether to check my ...car as i thought that likewise people would have respect for other peoples property obviously not hope you get another one soon at yet more expense of these thought-less ba$tards..................

Only noticed it was missing because we had some stuff to put in the boot other wise would't have seen it was missing

tmo 23 May 2005 11:08 AM

Pikey tw@ts

SCOOBY TOWERS 24 May 2005 01:46 PM

Similar thing happened at the NBO last year re STI dust caps - turned out to be local kids who sneaked in.

Did anyone notice the 12 year old pissed pikey idiot patrolling with his pretend posse ?
Just show's there were people there who were not Subaru enthusiasts.

All I'm trying to say is - Don't automatically blame another Scoob driver.

Feel for you though - hope they didn't damage any paintwork etc Thieving bar stewards should have their hands chopped off as a min.