ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   blue stickered up classic by greyhound pk, chester (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/428912-blue-stickered-up-classic-by-greyhound-pk-chester.html)

***scoobybabe*** 22 May 2005 04:11 PM

blue stickered up classic by greyhound pk, chester

today(sun) at about 1:30 pm, waiting at the lights. dark blue with yellow stickers all over the car, i think there was 2 of you in it. i was driving the PINK one at the side of you!:thumb:

are you here??:D

John WRX 23 May 2005 06:02 PM

usually its me in a stickered classic but not guilty this time. someone entered my patch ???? lol

***scoobybabe*** 23 May 2005 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by John WRX
usually its me in a stickered classic but not guilty this time. someone entered my patch ???? lol

someone pinch your car???? quick checks its where you left it!

one of these days SOMEONE WILL SPOT ME!!!!
its not bloody hard now, is it!!!????

John WRX 23 May 2005 11:29 PM

well i should do with me goin to work that way all the time, you rprobably not awake though when im looking out for ya hun :(

*Sonic* 23 May 2005 11:32 PM

John, did you know you are on the cover of the Scoobyshootout DVD :)

John WRX 23 May 2005 11:34 PM

am i ????????

*Sonic* 23 May 2005 11:37 PM

yep front and back cover :)

John WRX 23 May 2005 11:38 PM

got a pic???

jon foz 23 May 2005 11:39 PM

scoobybabe,is it you with the pink stickered up impreza around frodsham,has it been in the bodyshop lately?

jon

*Sonic* 23 May 2005 11:44 PM

yep its inside the dvd case :)

i havent got it scanned in tho, if thats what u mean LOL

John WRX 23 May 2005 11:49 PM

scan it then or take a pic for me monkey

***scoobybabe*** 24 May 2005 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by jon foz
scoobybabe,is it you with the pink stickered up impreza around frodsham,has it been in the bodyshop lately?

jon

waahheyyy!!!!:luxhello:
ive been spotted!!!
yes jon thats mine. she was up in frodsham for her paint job. got her back last friday. she's been there for 3 weeks, then 4 days in bootle for the leather inside, then back to frodsham for paint touch ups i wasnt happy with and new brakes. what do you think????:)

John WRX 24 May 2005 06:37 PM

seen the pics on here, didnt realise you had done that to it, ill keep my eyes peeled hun.

It really does look good :)

jon foz 24 May 2005 07:21 PM

certainly stands out,that will look lovely in the summer(if we get one)are you local then?might see you around

jon

***scoobybabe*** 24 May 2005 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by jon foz
certainly stands out,that will look lovely in the summer(if we get one)are you local then?might see you around

jon

The father-in-law-to-be lives over there, he got his contacts to sort it out for me as he's in the trade. I do venture over there occasionally tho, what r u driving so i can be on the spy for you?;)

jon foz 24 May 2005 11:14 PM

At the moment ive got a version 6 type-r limited,blue with gold alloys,an sti 7 in black,prodrive version and a JDM prodrive sti 7,thats blue with gold 18"s on it,lets face it though im bound to see you first!!

jon