ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Grimsby/ Cleethorpes scoobys please sign in (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/428686-grimsby-cleethorpes-scoobys-please-sign-in.html)

Lee D T 11 September 2005 12:26 PM

I'll be down there later.

Lee DT.

Originally Posted by acko
anyone going down tonight?

leecalcars 11 September 2005 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by axgt_bwaii
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

got these but paypal will not let me pay. w@nkers! i phoned them and theres not a problem so i called my bank theres not a problem there either. i think im going to go punch something :cry: an hour on the blower and fook all out of it. ive £££ in the bank and £££ in the pp account WTF is going on?

same one's i ordered stew awaiting delivery.

leecalcars 11 September 2005 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by acko
anyone going down tonight?

I would love too but works starts at 4pm if you ring me i will come out and see you at 8.00 tescos car park if you want.

axgt_bwaii 11 September 2005 01:08 PM

just paid for em on vix account. feck knows why mine is tits up ive used it loads this last month?

acko 11 September 2005 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by leecalcars
I would love too but works starts at 4pm if you ring me i will come out and see you at 8.00 tescos car park if you want.

will pop down then m8 at 8pm and see you hard at it. i will give you a ring before we leave.
going out now for the sunday ice cream to applebys. Hmmmmm...... rum and raison

viperkick 11 September 2005 02:02 PM

just paid for em on vix account. feck knows why mine is tits up ive used it loads this last month?

are you paypal approved bud ... could be why if you have used it loads
theres a limit you can use remeber Unless you are aproved ..

i wont be down tonight i got a few computer related stuff to do + shes at work
got to keep here happy today ..

viperkick 11 September 2005 04:26 PM

big scoobie

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUBARU-IMPREZA...QQcmdZViewItem

some seats on ebay bud

acko 11 September 2005 05:00 PM

just me and you then DT.

no john and most probaly no stu as usual. I bet his mrs will put her foot down again.
just the same as demon lee from killingholme, he hasn't been down for ages

axgt_bwaii 11 September 2005 05:28 PM

yer am not bumming :norty: down. weekends are for me n vix. im gay like that. ill be there thurs. were staying in, watching the repeat of "lost" and got 3 vids from choices + a bar of cadburys caramel :Whatever_

axgt_bwaii 11 September 2005 05:29 PM

john whats that paypal approved thing then?

acko 11 September 2005 05:54 PM

john whats that paypal approved thing then?

youve got to get your account verified with paypal. Just follow the instructions, youve got 3 steps to follow and it will take you about a week to get it done. I had to do my account about a month ago

B.I.G SCOOB 11 September 2005 07:03 PM

nice 1 them seats are what im lookin 4,fook the p&p tho i'll go n get em if i can scrape the cash!cant get down 2nite,workin early in the mornin,have a gudn

axgt_bwaii 11 September 2005 07:27 PM

ross if you dont want the back seat ill chip in and give £25 if its in perfect cond. ive got a big fag burn in mine.

viperkick 11 September 2005 07:33 PM

as acko said at the side of yeh paypal when you login

there a section there Get verified its dead easy
thy put some money in yeh bank account
you then login and tell them the amount they sent

all done Now the limit is lifted

B.I.G SCOOB 11 September 2005 07:50 PM

i'll have a look at the funds see wot i can do

andy.downes 12 September 2005 10:45 AM

Hi Guys,

Nice to hear from you, pleased to meet you all.

Acko its not me mate, I have two younger brothers and no sister.

Andy

axgt_bwaii 12 September 2005 05:35 PM

i am allready uk verifyed! it let me pp vix for some reason but not this guy? never mind.

leecalcars 12 September 2005 07:01 PM

Hi chaps, daz and myself are going down to scooby bits on friday around 2.00pm if anyone is interested see iwhat they have in maybe something worth buying who knows
stu-have your front indicators arrived yet and what did you pay i paid £46 with p+p .

acko 12 September 2005 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by andy.downes
Hi Guys,

Nice to hear from you, pleased to meet you all.

Acko its not me mate, I have two younger brothers and no sister.

Andy

ok m8, she just knows a lad with the same name thats all.
Are you comming down to the boating lake this thur andy? :idea:

go on you know you want to meet the lads and talk bollocks about the mighty scoob

acko 12 September 2005 07:22 PM

Hi chaps, daz and myself are going down to scooby bits on friday around 2.00pm if anyone is interested see iwhat they have in maybe something worth buying who knows
stu-have your front indicators arrived yet and what did you pay i paid £46 with p+p .

i cant get away from work m8. Sorry.

you might not be going yet if theres no petrol in the area :p

axgt_bwaii 12 September 2005 07:26 PM

i only paid for me lights yesterday so id expect them thurs or fri. i dont want them but its for mot. due end of dec. i want to be prepared :)

acko 12 September 2005 07:52 PM

i only paid for me lights yesterday so id expect them thurs or fri. i dont want them but its for mot. due end of dec. i want to be prepared :)

were you in the cubs stu? thats there moto "always be prepared" dib, dib, dib, dob, dob, dob :hjtwofing

leecalcars 12 September 2005 08:16 PM

i've got sh** loads in an 80 gallon drum in the back garden,selling optimax for £3.50 a litre if anyone wants some next week the price will go up to £10.00 say get yours now.

acko 12 September 2005 09:03 PM

i've got sh** loads in an 80 gallon drum in the back garden,selling optimax for £3.50 a litre if anyone wants some next week the price will go up to £10.00 say get yours now.

get to work you robbin tw@t :hjtwofing

Lee D T 12 September 2005 09:46 PM

We'll just have to replace it with un'adulterated childs piss then gaylord.

Lee DT.

B.I.G SCOOB 12 September 2005 09:56 PM

back on the petrol again i see lol!!!!!!!!not me this time!!!!lol,thats almost the price round here!!!!

B.I.G SCOOB 12 September 2005 10:09 PM

did anyone know the bloke on ebay selling them seats?says hes from immingham thought he/she may have chatted on here before?

acko 12 September 2005 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by B.I.G SCOOB
did anyone know the bloke on ebay selling them seats?says hes from immingham thought he/she may have chatted on here before?

there use to be a lad on here from immingham but i cant remember his name. The last time i spoke to him was 5month ago. I will try and find out his name for you ross to see if its the same lad who youve spoken to

viperkick 12 September 2005 11:23 PM

:p

viperkick 12 September 2005 11:31 PM

big scoobie

you was asking about these on my car

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/subaru-impreza...QQcmdZViewItem