ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Grimsby/ Cleethorpes scoobys please sign in (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/428686-grimsby-cleethorpes-scoobys-please-sign-in.html)

Eros 18 June 2014 02:41 PM

I was :( but will head out again on Tuesday for some dinner went to Pear Tree instead :D So still got my food which is the main thing :)

brocksey 21 June 2014 04:08 PM

Ha ha as long as you get food its all good

Eros 21 June 2014 06:18 PM

I agree but the steak wasn't as good as the last time I went :(
I think they knew it and thats why I had to pieces on my plate so I couldn't complain :)

brocksey 23 June 2014 08:56 AM

Its gone massively down hill that place

Eros 05 July 2014 09:47 PM

I like the halfway house more but just a meal for 2 last time I went cost me near on £60 so I only go there for birthdays or special days :)

Lee D T 11 August 2014 12:34 PM

Another Scoob

Hi everyone,

I am back in a Subaru again after a quick diversion with a 350z, this is my 7th impreza since being a member on here.

I have just bought a silver 2001 JDM STI which was imported in 2007. currently mapped to 352 bhp & 350ftlbs of torque so it pulls pretty well.
It also has a load of extras fitted, adjustable coilovers, full BLITZ exhaust system, upper & lower strut braces, white line ARB's, Defi gauges, HKS bov, Pipercross induction kit. It has covered jst 62k.

Give me a wave if you see me out & about.

Cheers,

Lee.

Eros 12 August 2014 05:07 PM

Welcome back Lee you will have to pop to the meet :)
And IO wave at ever Scoob so see ya around :)

Eros 12 August 2014 05:07 PM

Welcome back Lee you will have to pop to the meet :)
And I wave at ever Scoob so see ya around :)

scoobygrez 01 September 2014 10:33 PM

only just come across this thread im in cleethorpes however i only have a baby non turbo

Eros 02 September 2014 08:01 PM

Hi mate well it has the more important badge on the grill so feel free to pop along to the local meet if you fancy it :)

Lee D T 07 September 2014 06:33 PM

Newage suspension

Hi guys
Does anyone have a set if newage Sti suspension they would like to sell? My coilovers are too hard for our ****e pot hole roads.

Tommys88 23 October 2014 12:36 AM

hi guys, not far from Grimsby/cleethorpes, narrow on Humber, just got myself back into a scoob (classic)... It's proving eventful, it's only my second impreza (did have a blob sti) and it's about to go through major work. Any suggestions for someone to fit me an engine and mapping locally?

Lee D T 25 October 2014 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Tommys88 (Post 11545492)
hi guys, not far from Grimsby/cleethorpes, narrow on Humber, just got myself back into a scoob (classic)... It's proving eventful, it's only my second impreza (did have a blob sti) and it's about to go through major work. Any suggestions for someone to fit me an engine and mapping locally?

Hi I cannot help you with a name for fitting an engine but I can recommend an ESL modified ECU, Duncan Graham will come and map it at your address, I think I paid around £500-£600.
It includes two maps and I think they have now developed launch control and anti lag.
My old JDM WRX went from under a bar boost to 1.3bar during the mapping.
ESL have a facebook page and I am pretty sure they are on this site somewhere, they provide an excellent service.

Tommys88 04 November 2014 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lee D T (Post 11546888)
Hi I cannot help you with a name for fitting an engine but I can recommend an ESL modified ECU, Duncan Graham will come and map it at your address, I think I paid around £500-£600.
It includes two maps and I think they have now developed launch control and anti lag.
My old JDM WRX went from under a bar boost to 1.3bar during the mapping.
ESL have a facebook page and I am pretty sure they are on this site somewhere, they provide an excellent service.

Cheers mate. Decided to drop in an sti 8 longblock from scoobyspares and Andrew Carr will sort out the Ecu to work with avcs and map it, as he's only down the road from them and they work together a lot :)

Next question, anyone fairly local do arch rolling? Don't really fancy giving it the baseball bat treatment!

imprezagaz 05 November 2014 07:04 AM

Hi, I've been a member for a while now and after venturing off to m3's and few others I'm back to a Subaru impreza sti blobeye. Can't beat a Subaru for an all rounder.

Lee D T 27 February 2015 10:31 AM

OE Newage Recirc Valve

Hi,

Does anyone have a standard recirc valve they want to sell cheap, I need the 90 degree pipeoff one for my Forge recirc.

Thanks,

Lee.

brocksey 27 February 2015 11:23 AM

I got a newage one but was planning on selling it with my sti top mount dont know if they are the same are they

Lee D T 27 February 2015 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by brocksey (Post 11635040)
I got a newage one but was planning on selling it with my sti top mount dont know if they are the same are they

Hi, Yes it will be the same bud, how much do you want for it?

brocksey 27 February 2015 11:55 AM

Dont know what they are worth offer me a price im in holton le clay im home now if u wanna come get it

Lee D T 27 February 2015 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by brocksey (Post 11635057)
Dont know what they are worth offer me a price im in holton le clay im home now if u wanna come get it

Hi how does £20 sound? I am at work until 15.30, would you be in at around 16.00?

Thanks,

Lee.

brocksey 27 February 2015 12:42 PM

Yes mate thats fine wil pm ya the address

Lee D T 27 February 2015 02:52 PM

Cheers bud.