ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   SOME FCUKING W**KERS NICKED MY BACK BOX (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/427570-some-fcuking-w-kers-nicked-my-back-box.html)

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 08:25 PM

SOME FCUKING W**KERS NICKED MY BACK BOX

What a sh*tty day I had today!!!

Some FCUKING C**T nicked my Prodrive exhaust today at the Galleria in

Hatfield galleria.

I was parked up in the multi car park in the 4th level,and the worst F**king thing is I had moved the car away from the Ars*hole(MPV+kids!!) who parked right alongside me, at that time nothing had happened yet.

I later went back to the car to leave and when I started her up there was alot more noise from the zorst than normal.At that time wife said has the zorst fallen off,I got out to the rear and in my amazement NO F**king zorst!!!

I then looked under the car and saw now zorst but the hanging gasket and 2 nuts and bolts on the ground.

I've heard that the galleria has a problem with low life but this is the ultimate.

Fortunate that I had the original zorst that I fitted straight away when we got home.

So a word of warning to fellow scoob owners DO NOT GOTO THE GALLERIA!!!!

Prodriveuk.(totally p*$$ed off!!!!)

MattW 16 May 2005 08:27 PM

You're taking the piss? no?

Feckin hell, cheeky cvnts

Paulo P 16 May 2005 08:28 PM

That's unbeliveable! The lengths that some people will go to :( Didn't they have cctv?

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 08:28 PM

No joke Mattw!!!

ticky 16 May 2005 08:30 PM

Unbelievable

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 08:31 PM

No there not even one cctv.

Even you had to pay for the parking there were no security at all!!

GC8 16 May 2005 08:35 PM

That is f*cking unbelievable!

scooby-tom 16 May 2005 08:35 PM

that is fcuking rude........................

cookstar 16 May 2005 08:37 PM

Badges i can understand, but whoever had tools/balls to do that must own a scooby, I just didnt think a scooby owner could do that to another.

Hpoefull when they fit it to their car, they take it out to test it and put into a wall.

Sorry if thats extreme, but thats really wound me up....:mad:

Sorry to say the obvious, keep your eye on ebay!

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 08:39 PM

I had other ideas about his/there fate thats probably not printable on here!!!!!

cookstar 16 May 2005 08:41 PM

Go on have a go.

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 08:44 PM

!"£"$$%£"£%%"%"£!"!"!*%%%£$"!"!"!£$"£!"!

hoskib 16 May 2005 08:46 PM

bloody hell:eek:

not something that i would have thought of, but let's be honest it's a 5 minute job even for a numptie like me to take off a b/box.

hope there isn't a trend starting:( easy money if you've got the balls to do it, what's the average aftermarket box worth 2nd hand? 150 quid+ easily.

not an easy thing to fix so it can't be nicked either that i can think of, any etched personal info could be ground off etc.

very worrying.

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 08:50 PM

well it only took me the most in the rain(sh*t gods not on my side today)about 5 mins max, no jack, 2 spanners.(god I want to do damage to the/those w**kers now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cookstar 16 May 2005 08:51 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pauleds2 16 May 2005 08:54 PM

Fuc*ing Total whankers.

I hope they die horrible painful deaths.

You have my sympathy mate.

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 09:00 PM

when I fitted back the on zorts I also noticed that those c**ts must have used a knife or blade cos the rear rubber hanger was cut as its the hardest to reove I guess.

cookstar 16 May 2005 09:03 PM

What exhaust did you have fitted at the time mate?

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 09:05 PM

The same one fitted to all ppp'd exhaust m8!

I guess they wanted it to replaced the crap one on theirs!!

cookstar 16 May 2005 09:08 PM

Cookstar slaps himself round the face for not reading the first post properly

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 09:09 PM

no probs m8

hoskib 16 May 2005 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by prodriveuk
The same one fitted to all ppp'd exhaust m8!

I guess they wanted it to replaced the crap one on theirs!!

nah, it's **** mate. you can have it back;)(sorry, trying to lighten the mood)

just out of interest, what did the car sound like with no b/box? i've always wanted to start mine when i've been swapping but never had the balls to:o

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 09:10 PM

no probs cookstar!

richie rich 16 May 2005 09:12 PM

hope they get cought, and put in a cell with BIG JOE, the anal **** lover,

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 09:15 PM

hoskib,

Well it was just loud in a untuned sort if way.On the drive home the car was a sh*t to drive,low power and it seemed that i was travelling faster than I was until everyone passed me.

cookstar 16 May 2005 09:16 PM

There speaks a man with experience?!

Just jesting Richie, how are ya?

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 09:18 PM

I rather they were nabbed by us scoob onwers and given their worst nightmare, then put them in the cell with BIG JOE!!

virgin 16 May 2005 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by prodriveuk
What a sh*tty day I had today!!!

Some FCUKING C**T nicked my Prodrive exhaust today at the Galleria in

Hatfield galleria.

I was parked up in the multi car park in the 4th level,and the worst F**king thing is I had moved the car away from the Ars*hole(MPV+kids!!) who parked right alongside me, at that time nothing had happened yet.

I later went back to the car to leave and when I started her up there was alot more noise from the zorst than normal.At that time wife said has the zorst fallen off,I got out to the rear and in my amazement NO F**king zorst!!!

I then looked under the car and saw now zorst but the hanging gasket and 2 nuts and bolts on the ground.

I've heard that the galleria has a problem with low life but this is the ultimate.

Fortunate that I had the original zorst that I fitted straight away when we got home.

So a word of warning to fellow scoob owners DO NOT GOTO THE GALLERIA!!!!

Prodriveuk.(totally p*$$ed off!!!!)

glad you posted this, i wasssssssssss gonna going to the galleria this saturday, stevenage is just as bad, warner bros watford should be safe cos of open car park

richie rich 16 May 2005 09:22 PM

Im fine cooksta,:) just a shame about all the tealeafs, cant sleep at night sometimes, you know.

Regards.
Richie:)

Originally Posted by cookstar
There speaks a man with experience?!

Just jesting Richie, how are ya?

prodriveuk 16 May 2005 09:24 PM

VIRGIN

I'm glad I did m8,Those F**kers might get in the habit!!!!!!!!!!!!