ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   Worst CS Cheat of all Time (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/427542-worst-cs-cheat-of-all-time.html)

P1Fanatic 16 May 2005 07:03 PM

Worst CS Cheat of all Time

Was playing CS:S last night on an aim map. A guy joined who had a speed hack which meant he was at the opposition side in less than 1 sec and killed all the opposition (9 players) within the next second. All headshots but alternating between m4 and usp pistol.

Strange thing was he was killing people he couldnt even see.

Cheats before have been somewhat annoying but this is just taking the piss to the extreme.

A sad day for CS!

Simon.

Tim-Grove 16 May 2005 07:11 PM

Kind of defeating the whole object of the game really isn’t it.

subaru swift 16 May 2005 07:33 PM

get them sad k@bs all the time on cs its a mint game but some folks just are sad o's!!!

G00ner 16 May 2005 08:47 PM

It was probably JJones, he's a known hax0r.

Gotta love the look of the new Inferno, looks sweeeet. :)

Shooting bells and grenading fish. hehe :)

HHxx 16 May 2005 09:50 PM

Hey Simon, hows things?

I blame Gooner :p

Recaro 16 May 2005 09:55 PM

Just started playing CS with a few mates.

Had some guy join our server that was "too good". He was getting headshots everytime. At one point he had a score of 25+ and no deaths. With only 6 people playing in the server we couldnt tell if he was just really good or cheating.

Isnt there some sort of anti cheat program for CS like punkbuster

SJ_Skyline 17 May 2005 09:27 AM

Had one of those speedhackers on the McTavish server on Friday night.

We managed to kill him a couple of times and then ran the clock down on the level, chatting, calling him a gaylord, etc. rather than playing. Pissed him off no end :D

There is absolutely no reason for it - I left myself logged onto the server and went off to watch "Risky Business" on TV, came back 30 mins later and he was still there - just him and me. So I left him to it, in keeping him on that server I guess I stopped him ruining somebody elses game! :)

BlkKnight 17 May 2005 10:39 AM

VAC2 is in public beta (server) testing, expect it to go live any time soon.

ScoobyDriverWannabe 17 May 2005 03:53 PM

i still dont play very CS source as there is no efective anti cheat systems out like there is for 1.6 and CZ.

Vac 2 is beta testing aparently but this wont be fully active for a wile and i cant really see it doing much good. Within a few hours of anti cheat software updates being released hacks that wont be detected ar released.

Which servers do you lot play on then ??

Apart from that 5 mine game i had on 1.6 with the lads from FTO i didnt really get to have a game with any scoobynetters.

SJ_Skyline 17 May 2005 04:17 PM

The E-frag Mactavish server is fairly challenging, the guys on there are pretty friendly too :)

Unfortunately there are a hell of a lot of background sounds they have running but it is pretty funny when you are in the middle of a fire fight and all of a sudden the theme from "Rainbow" starts playing in the background! :lol1:

jjones 17 May 2005 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by G00ner
It was probably JJones, he's a known hax0r.

Gotta love the look of the new Inferno, looks sweeeet. :)

Shooting bells and grenading fish. hehe :)

awwrrrightttt ggeeeeezzzeeeerrr

SJ_Skyline 17 May 2005 04:38 PM

0MG! Teamz!!

:lol1:

ScoobyDriverWannabe 17 May 2005 05:48 PM

jjones do you play on the Rogue server ??

R1916v 17 May 2005 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyDriverWannabe
jjones do you play on the Rogue server ??

He only plays with himself :)

But if you do pop on Rogue say hi to one of the friendly admins :)

Puff The Magic Wagon! 17 May 2005 10:45 PM

I'm up for any IPs (other than Rogue 'cos I know 'em ;) )

Had that speed hax0r on a server I play on the other night - 30 people to about 5 in 3 minutes... :rolleyes:

Whats the point??

SJ_Skyline 18 May 2005 09:17 AM

Puff,

There is no point, it's probably little hitler syndrome :(

It's far more fun when the server admin gets bored and starts fooling around like messing with gravity and turning everyone into chickens! :D IIRC there was something on rogue whereby if you jumped into a wall it would bounce you across the map at extreme speed?

ScoobyDriverWannabe 18 May 2005 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by R1916v
He only plays with himself :)

But if you do pop on Rogue say hi to one of the friendly admins :)

I have played there fairly regularly for over a year R19.

You play with the name Evo dont you ??. Im Ryhoper1 from the HMSS clan btw.

Iv seen puff playing there a few times.

IIRC there was something on rogue whereby if you jumped into a wall it would bounce you across the map at extreme speed
I think that was matrix mode or something. Where a vote came up asking if you wanted to follow the white rabbit. If enough people voted yes, when you jumped and pressed the backwards key you flew about.

s iv said before i dont really play source and havnt bothered with the Rogue source server as there is never anyone on it i know.

Will any of you lot be playing in any of the friendly Rogue clan matches ?