ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   NewLabour = new moniker for you know who? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/426798-newlabour-new-moniker-for-you-know-who.html)

Diesel 13 May 2005 08:34 PM

NewLabour = new moniker for you know who?

One way to get around an increasing 'ignore' count for our compulsive attention seeker...????

ajm 13 May 2005 08:45 PM

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...20#post4568956

;)

GC8 13 May 2005 08:46 PM

NACRO Alex?

Bubba po 13 May 2005 09:07 PM

you know who?
Do you mean Lord Voldemort?

I prefer He Who Must Not Be Named. :)

pslewis 13 May 2005 10:41 PM

Sorry, I don't need to play silly games like that if you are implying its me!!

I post as me, straight between the eyes!

NewLabour agrees with my sentiments ..... but then so does most of the country!! :D

Pete

richie rich 13 May 2005 10:44 PM

Oh no, what about the PAULHABGOOD spam mail,

Chip 13 May 2005 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
but then so does most of the country!! :D

Pete

Dont you mean just the 1 in 5 of the people who are eligable to vote that actually voted for Labour.

Yes 1 in 5. Thats not most of the people is it. In fact its a very small proportion.

Chip

pslewis 13 May 2005 10:55 PM

More people voted Labour than voted Tory .... thats good enough for me! :D

Pete

dpb 13 May 2005 11:03 PM

Sorry, I don't need to play silly games like that if you are implying its me!!

I post as me, straight between the eyes!

NewLabour agrees with my sentiments ..... but then so does most of the country!! :D

Pete

I, thats the joker......:rolleyes:

Bubba po 13 May 2005 11:22 PM

Pete, no-one's implying that it's you. :)

When Rugby players have a scrum, you are not the topic under discussion, you know. ;)

You wind people up, but to my knowledge you're not a typical troll.

dpb 13 May 2005 11:33 PM

Petes a troll in the purest sense....imo

pslewis 13 May 2005 11:35 PM

A person who doesn't agree with you ISN'T a Troll!! :rolleyes:

Alternative views are a boon to any place where topics are discussed

Pete

dpb 13 May 2005 11:44 PM

Agreed.And you have one or two more differing opinions ( to 'suit' :rolleyes: the occasion )than Nacro ...so 'spose that makes you the better troll.....:Whatever_ everybodys gotta have summat to do......:D

NewLabour 14 May 2005 07:06 AM

All this discussion about me makes me feel so special. Thanks people.:)

Leslie 14 May 2005 08:34 AM

So NewLabour and PSl do have the same sentiments. That is to say that is is all ok to lie, cheat and use spin to achieve your personal ambitions.

Just like the last 8 years!

Les :(

Chip 14 May 2005 09:37 AM

More people voted Labour than voted Tory .... thats good enough for me! :D

Pete

Pete,

Actually they didnt, in England more people voted for the Conservatives than the Labour party.

So only Wales and Scotland kept them in power.

dpb 14 May 2005 10:09 AM

yep!! cornwall....and a few inner city areas ......THATS IT - for the WHOLE OF ENGLAND...!!!

Manda_po 14 May 2005 10:15 AM

Congratulations to Wales and Scotland then, IMHO.

Chip 14 May 2005 10:23 AM

Yes Labour would be stuffed if it wasnt for the Welsh and Scots even though they wanted devolution for these two countries, they couldnt do without their vote.

Chip

hedgehog 14 May 2005 10:52 AM

What is even more interesting is to look at the physical distribution of the vote. Basically Labour hold some inner city areas but the bulk of the land area in the UK is held by someone else. We are in an era which is seeing the development of a rural-urban divide that will end in tears as the administration become more focused upon the needs of some "socially disadvantaged" chav in the city whilst ignoring the plight of the rural population.

pslewis 14 May 2005 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Chip
Pete,
Actually they didnt, in England more people voted for the Conservatives than the Labour party.

Strange, I thought the Election was a UK Election - not just an English Election???

And in the UK Election, the Labour vote was greater than the Tory vote.

If there was an English Election - the Labour party would STILL get in due to the fact that no-one outside the confines of ScoobyNet wanted the Tories to win!!

Pete

kingofturds 14 May 2005 11:02 AM

its all starting to unravel for new labour now anyway house prices stagnating,consumer spending down, blunkett making us work until we are 120 oh the joys of new labour:Whatever_

dpb 14 May 2005 11:10 AM

People on SN are i suspect pretty representative of the entire - gradually seeing thro Labours policys but not willing to plump squarely for one of the other two

Lewis what *ARE* you talkin about ..:rolleyes: - you must have seen the way england was divided up

kingofturds 14 May 2005 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by dpb
People on SN are i suspect pretty representative of the entire - gradually seeing thro Labours policys but not willing to plump squarely for one of the other two

Lewis what *ARE* you talkin about ..:rolleyes: - you must have seen the way england was divided up

when you put the facts to lewis he tends to dissapear:)

pslewis 14 May 2005 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by dpb
People on SN are i suspect pretty representative

Don't be so daft!!!

Representative of who?? Certainly NOT the populace!!

SN consists of PetrolHeads and the Upper Middle Classes .... a few Chavs are now being seen and that helps to skew the Tory Support/anti Labour feeling.

Pete

Chip 14 May 2005 11:24 AM

If there was an English Election - the Labour party would STILL get in

Pete

Read what I posted you senile old git.

That the Conservatives polled more votes in England than did Labour. That is a fact.

Chip:D

dpb 14 May 2005 11:29 AM

;) ..Pete did you 'drop off' by the time the results map came up on the telly / too tight to buy a paper.

pslewis 14 May 2005 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Chip
Read what I posted you senile old git.

That the Conservatives polled more votes in England than did Labour. That is a fact.

Chip:D

You frigging idiot :rolleyes:

Labour would have targetted the seats they needed to and stuffed the Tories all over again!!

Remember when it came to a choice, Tories OR Labour ..... the Tory vote disappeared

Pete

Chip 14 May 2005 11:38 AM

You frigging idiot :rolleyes:

Labour would have targetted the seats they needed to and stuffed the Tories all over again!!

Remember when it came to a choice, Tories OR Labour ..... the Tory vote disappeared

Pete

But Pete, they did target the marginals,in fact they put in a massive effort in this area. Then they lost them to the Tories:D:D.

Chip

dpb 14 May 2005 11:38 AM

what absolute bull****e