ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   PROSPORT, is it true???? (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/426031-prosport-is-it-true.html)

Andy H STi 10 May 2005 10:37 PM

PROSPORT, is it true????

Just had a phone call, dont know wether its true, but apparantley its on fire?!??!!?!?!?!

Anyone got any info?? I hope not, top set of guys there!!

Andy

RRH 10 May 2005 10:43 PM

I bloody hope not! Was talking to Pete yesterday and due to take the STi in tomorrow

rizzy 11 May 2005 12:49 AM

prosport in manchester?

Dream Weaver 11 May 2005 08:26 AM

Apparently so, one of the 205 chaps lives nearby and posted it up. No confirmation yet though.

Hope everyone is OK, and not too much damage :(

cw42 11 May 2005 08:34 AM

I'm going over at breakfast time to have a look, I only work a few miles away.
Will keep you posted.
chris.

MrDBM 11 May 2005 08:53 AM

hope all's well - any news?

Rasher 11 May 2005 09:02 AM

I have spoken to Peter this am, he will email me a statement regarding the above and I will post it up as soon as

richs2891 11 May 2005 09:15 AM

Hope they are OK was going to be ringing them today re getting the tracking done

Richard

cw42 11 May 2005 09:23 AM

Ok, just popped over to see pete, and as rasher says, he's already been in contact and will issue a statement soon.
There has been a fire, and I'll leave it to pete's statement to explain the in's and out's.
Pete is obviously upset, and the staff all looked shell shocked, as expected. My thoughts go out to the lot of them at this time, and as I said pete, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.
chris.

RRH 11 May 2005 09:59 AM

Bugger, crap news.

Knowing Pete he'll have it up and running again within a couple of days.

Simon :(

wah 11 May 2005 10:41 AM

Same for me Pete as Chris has said anything you need help with just give me a shout I spoke to John and let him know as well

Si

ZippyEFC 11 May 2005 10:47 AM

Cracking set of lads there, hope nobody was hurt and theres not too much damage:(

cw42 11 May 2005 11:24 AM

Nobody was hurt in the fire, the building was empty at the time.
chris.

sillysi 11 May 2005 02:15 PM

Sad news, hopefully they will be back to provide their excellent service ASAP.

Andy H STi 11 May 2005 06:56 PM

Gutted, they are the most helpful people!

Really helped me out when my Type R "broke".

Good Luck to everyone there!

Andy

Eprom 12 May 2005 02:42 PM

That's bad news, just had a full clutch fitted by them, great bunch of lads, hope they get it up and running soon.

Don

scooby.reed 12 May 2005 11:41 PM

SAD SAD DAY

gutted for the entire team up ther at Prosport. Got my car back 2 days ago after 3 weeks with them. Pete has done a fantastic job and managed to squeeze 360BHP from my V7 JDM STI (standard too barr for exhaust) had great power runs. They were relieved (as was I) that Id collected it 24 hours before fire or my car may have been a gonner.:cry: Will respect Pete's decision to post the cause of fire but want to say that these guys are the best:notworthy Ive ever come across in all my years of driving performance cars.

Just feel so so sorry for them all. Likewise to the other postings to Pete, John and the rest of the lads if you need any help give us a call

Take care lads and you'll be up and running with the loyal customers you so richly deserve:)

bighead 13 May 2005 09:11 AM

Bad news for Subaru drivers in Manchester :(.........hope there are up and running soon !
Know what it feels like as my work place had a major fire just last year( but we were up and running in 5 day :) )