ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Tyne Tees Scoobies mid-monthly meet - Tuesday 17th May (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/425873-tyne-tees-scoobies-mid-monthly-meet-tuesday-17th-may.html)

Ninnybobs 10 May 2005 01:43 PM

Tyne Tees Scoobies mid-monthly meet - Tuesday 17th May

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that the first of the TTS mid-monthly meets will be held on Tuesday 17th May at AS Performance at Birtley. Meet at AS Performance at 7:00pm ish

Many thanks to Alyn for offering his services.

When you have all spent your pennies, we will have a drive out and retire to a local pub for a 'coke' and a chinwag.

Seeya

Martin

sti - stew 10 May 2005 04:31 PM

Another One I Can't Make.
At Work Again !!!!

jerseyscoob 10 May 2005 05:39 PM

Hi Martin

Can you let me have directions and i'll c if i can get there as i'm back up there from this friday.

Cheers
Mark.
(jerseyscoob)

SteveCMY97 10 May 2005 06:17 PM

i'll be there but possibly not in the scoob

Ninnybobs 11 May 2005 01:23 PM

bttt

martyrobertsdj 11 May 2005 01:29 PM

I may not get home until the 17th, so it's questionable if I'll be able to come down without a bout of........

"you've just come home..........you think more of that car than you do of me........make a cuppa.........do the dishes"

Etc, etc!!!!!

I'll see what I can do, but if I don't make it, I'll see some of you on the 22nd..............in my rear view mirror if I'm lucky!!!!

Ninnybobs 12 May 2005 12:52 PM

Marty,

Bring the missus with you :)

As far as the rear view mirror is concerned.......you planning on reversing up the dragstrip ;)

Martin

lordharding 12 May 2005 10:26 PM

help reqd !!!

Car Info ! - I've spotted a White STI 5 Type R for sale. Engines blown but there was a comment on it being an ex TTS car.
You wouldn't know the previous owner would you ?
I'm only after crash damage info, service history, modifications etc as I know the engine is now "as new".
There would be no comeback on the previous owner as I'm buying from a dealer - I'd just like a natter for
piece of mind.

can anyone help me out with this for a mate ?

SteveCMY97 12 May 2005 10:36 PM

Maybe it's Richie's old type R, I'm sure he part ex'd it over your way

StickyMicky 12 May 2005 10:39 PM

it also needed paintwork as the storm damage was a bit severe

richies engine couldnt have blown up, it had to many shiney bits on it to blow up :lol:

mr harding, has it got a sti v6 front lip on it?

richiewong 12 May 2005 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
it also needed paintwork as the storm damage was a bit severe

richies engine couldnt have blown up, it had to many shiney bits on it to blow up :lol:

mr harding, has it got a sti v6 front lip on it?

It certainly did:eek:
New owner drove it 6 miles then pop No4 cylinder went, no indication with KL and always ran on Optimax and NF:confused:

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showpost....postcount=1562

StickyMicky 13 May 2005 05:44 PM

no way
!!!
not possible, i rekon sum young un has taken it out for the friday chippy run and put BP Ultimate deisel or summit in

stockcar 13 May 2005 09:55 PM

the Ultimate diesel trick is getting very common.....................done loads of customers cars full of this!!!!
about time Subaru made a diesel and then we'd have an easier life.............LOL..........

alyn

gussy 13 May 2005 10:32 PM

Lordy,
I was talking to Ian about that said car last week he tells me that he has got 3 brand new crated p1 engines from subaru and one of them is going into that car.

Ninnybobs 15 May 2005 09:44 PM

BTTT for a reminder

Martin

Ninnybobs 16 May 2005 10:12 PM

BTTT for tomorrow night

Anybody want some Defi's bringing along ;)

Martin

SCD Simon 17 May 2005 12:19 AM

Won't make this meet now :(
but would like to say big thanks to AS performance for sorting out my brakes last weekend :D
Simon

mal 17 May 2005 09:24 AM

SVX running fine-but will bring the STI-its going up for sale you know!!

Mal

Ninnybobs 18 May 2005 08:10 AM

A BIG Thankyou to Alyn and David for opening up AS Performance for the TTS lads to meet last night.

It was a good night ;)

Martin

stockcar 18 May 2005 08:34 AM

pleased it went well.................speak soon.................

alyn