ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Calm down dear it's not a real mouse!!!!!!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/425141-calm-down-dear-its-not-a-real-mouse.html)

Scoob99 07 May 2005 09:30 AM

Calm down dear it's not a real mouse!!!!!!!!!

I Really really wanna punch Michael Winners head in for that stupid stupid advert:mad:
Cheers
Colin

Lee247 07 May 2005 09:33 AM

Totally agree, he is a hideous little man :mad:

Patt@firstime 07 May 2005 09:36 AM

PMSL love it - it's so stupid it's funny IMO :)

Taff107 07 May 2005 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Patt@firstime
PMSL love it - it's so stupid it's funny IMO :)

dear god..........:Suspiciou

J4CKO 07 May 2005 09:38 AM

It was funny for about 2 minutes, now its just annoying.

As is the Kentucky Fried Chicken one with the telesales bints stuffing their faces whilst answering the phone.

Scoob99 07 May 2005 09:40 AM

^ Couldn't agree more J4CKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee247 07 May 2005 09:40 AM

Oooohhhh, don't get me on about that kfc advert, :mad:

Patt@firstime 07 May 2005 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Taff107
dear god..........:Suspiciou

:p

Saw the KFC one last night for the first time and thought it was OK.

:D

paul-s 07 May 2005 10:08 AM

KFC one is seriously annoying..:mad:

mr & mrs carlos uk300 07 May 2005 10:12 AM

i hate that one about the things they put on there fingers to brush there teeth when there dancing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's so annoying:mad:

Apparition 07 May 2005 10:15 AM

We have one in our local area advertising a local radio station, it features two total twerps washing a car and sort of dancing whilst doing so. Finishes with the male half putting the sponge to his mouth like a big pair of lips and the suds on his head as hair. It is the most stupid commercial I have ever seen. And to show how much I hate it, I can't even tell you what station it represents, I can't even bear to look at it, turning down the volume doesn't even go half way to blocking it out!

RichS 07 May 2005 11:17 AM

Agreed about the Micheal Winner ads - very irritating.

On the flip side, the McCoy's Specials (the gentleman's crisps) with the dude loading the washing machine and his wife/gf dropping her coffee in shock is pretty funny :)

Green_Scooby_Wagon 07 May 2005 11:20 AM

The fact your all talking about the ad means it worked! :p

Chip 07 May 2005 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by J4CKO
It was funny for about 2 minutes, now its just annoying.

As is the Kentucky Fried Chicken one with the telesales bints stuffing their faces whilst answering the phone.

Sets a good example to kids on how to eat that one doesnt it.

Chip

Apparition 07 May 2005 11:21 AM

Not for me 'coz I don't know what ruddy station they're on about!

kingofturds 07 May 2005 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Scoob99
I Really really wanna punch Michael Winners head in for that stupid stupid advert:mad:
Cheers
Colin

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cathie...Down%20Dear.wmv

this should cheer you up;)

Trashman 07 May 2005 12:58 PM

Cheers
Colin

Just for that advert? :cuckoo:

Ian_S 07 May 2005 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds

you messed up the link

try this

http://www.luckykazoo.com/media/2005...ure-remix.html

chaos. 07 May 2005 02:09 PM

Michael winners insurance ads are so effing funny calm down dear its not a real mouse AGDFWPMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

boxst 07 May 2005 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ian_S

Hello

That one is pretty good -- eSure should show that instead.

Steve.

CrisPDuk 07 May 2005 03:51 PM

Cheers
Colin

I wanted to punch him in his sneering fat mouth way before he started doing those adverts:)

Put me down as another who cant abide that KFC advert, are they even aware of how hard it is to get kids to STFU whilst eating:mad:

mart360 07 May 2005 04:48 PM

arrrrowwwwwwwmatic spiiiiiices!!!!!

LOL

Mart

GaryK 07 May 2005 05:27 PM

Agree guys KFC is irritating *very* irritating, and Michael Winner, yep shame a smart guy with money needs to do an ad as awful as that.

Thinking back reminds me of the old Nissan Almera advert 'the car they dont want you to drive' I nearly wrote to Nissan saying I would never ever ever want to drive let alone one of those pieces of **** :D

Have subaru ever advertised on telly come to think of it?

Scoob99 07 May 2005 05:30 PM

Only in The Bill and Corrie:D:D

J4CKO 07 May 2005 05:43 PM

We are talking aboutthe KFC advert as the man said which is its intention, but I will not be going in to purchase one of the mangy 'salads', I cannot risk getting Spicy Salsa on my blouse as apparently KFC admit that it is 'a mare to get out'.

Does anyone else find the use of the word 'Delish' extremely offensive.

The one that get my attention is the bird on the bathroom scales stripping everything off, including her glasses to get her weight down, doesnt make me want to by the product, in fact I cant remember what it was for but it is a good advert for semi naked women, makes me want more of those.

The worst ads are those on Sky, Anything on sky is aimed at the lowest common denominator, for example

Dodgy finance companies, who are easy to talk to and no salesman will call to your poky debt ridden hovel. Must say I am disgusted with Carol Vorderman for doing ads like that, and why are all people that get loans from Ocean finance so fat, 'it was like a great weight had been lifted', did she not spot the irony when she read the script the fat heffer. And why has the Ocean finance advert changed, its the same script and everything but a different woman. Yes car credit, hahahahahahah.

Ringtones, argghhhhh, f uckin Sweety, Nessie, Crazy Frog et al, how many must they sell to justify that much advertising or is it very cheap to advertise on Sky.

Ab Trimmers, Power Juicers and step things, just pull the Sky card out, cut it in half an d go for a walk, much cheaper.

Scoob99 07 May 2005 05:47 PM

^^:D:D:D

Ian_S 07 May 2005 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Dodgy finance companies, who are easy to talk to and no salesman will call to your poky debt ridden hovel. Must say I am disgusted with Carol Vorderman for doing ads like that,

http://ianstorey.net/albums/stuff/vordermanloans.jpg

Paulo P 07 May 2005 11:34 PM

Oh well it's not just me then :D It gets on my tits when those adverts come on :(

Paulo P 07 May 2005 11:37 PM

PMSL :lol: Like it :D