ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Fao PM Lewis (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/424988-fao-pm-lewis.html)

scoobyvirgin 06 May 2005 03:53 PM

Fao PM Lewis

:D

I'm sure I'm not alone with this one.

We've seen Labour win the election, but how about you showing us the winning betting slip that proves you put £10,000 on them to win.

Sv

paul-s 06 May 2005 04:39 PM

yep id love to see this too :D

mad_dr 06 May 2005 04:40 PM

Here's the claim again - just in case his ageing memory fails him all of a sudden...

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthrea...ght=labour+bet

Second page, second post...

Chip 06 May 2005 04:45 PM

Who is PM Lewis?

Chip:D

scoobyvirgin 06 May 2005 04:46 PM

Piss take.... Prime minister :D

dpb 06 May 2005 05:00 PM

10k ...:lol1:...ye riooght...:rolleyes:

paul-s 06 May 2005 05:11 PM

he was obviously making it up

mad_dr 06 May 2005 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by paul-s
he was obviously making it up

I wouldn't have thought he'd make something like THAT up. I mean - it would ruin any credibility that he might previously have had!

wez_sti 06 May 2005 05:33 PM

yeah, think we know he was talking from the part of his body he normally does, not his mouth BTW.

if i could be bothered, it'd be quite interesting to compile all the threads where he has completely contradicted himself or completely lied and made himself look like a complete tw@t. Would be alot of em! He's up to his normal trick of conveniently ignoring any post that shows him for the t1t he really is.

Ridge Racer 06 May 2005 05:37 PM

pm lewis . made me laugh :)

Scoobydick 06 May 2005 05:43 PM

PS Lie-wis, a friend of Tony B.liar per chance :D

Buckrogers 06 May 2005 05:43 PM

He would not post it before he will not post it now.

Why? Because its all in the "world of pslewis"....All mouth no action :D

pslewis 06 May 2005 08:06 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha losers :D

I'm the one who, tonight, picked up £11,600 ............ thats an Annual Return of 192% :D

Like I said, I am a winner - I back winners - you losers can only look on and beg me for a betting slip Ha Ha Ha Ha ....... Pathetic :)

Now, make yourself useful and tell me what to do with the £1600 I made for 4 weeks deposit of £10,000 ....................... no mods please, they are for losers who bought the wrong car in the first place! :)

Pete

scoobyvirgin 06 May 2005 08:11 PM

No proof. Oh well nice try me old coffin dodger.

Warwick-hunt 06 May 2005 08:14 PM

you losers can only look on and beg me for a betting slip Ha Ha Ha Ha ....... Pathetic :)

put up or shut up :)

paul-s 06 May 2005 08:37 PM

agreed ! put up or shut the fat pie hole

pslewis 06 May 2005 08:43 PM

You sad losers!!

You don't like winners do you?

You sit in your bedroom in mummies house dreaming of the day you can be even a 1/10th of the great pslewis!!

I don't prove myself to NO-ONE!

Take it or leave it .... I am the one laughing while you are all mad as hell :D :D :D

Pete

Duck_Pond 06 May 2005 08:47 PM

They must be brave losers - mummies are quite frightening on those old b&w horror flicks. Even the one at the start of Scooby Doo was hair raising.

:)

amazinggrace 06 May 2005 10:56 PM

The LBO that I work in was offering Labour at 16/1 on at best, it dropped down to 66/1 on!!!!

So who did you place your bet with???

suprabeast 06 May 2005 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis

I'm the one who, tonight, picked up £11,600 ............ thats an Annual Return of 192% :D

Like I said, I am a winner - I back winners - you losers can only look on and beg me for a betting slip Ha Ha Ha Ha ....... Pathetic :)

Now, make yourself useful and tell me what to do with the £1600 I made for 4 weeks deposit of £10,000 ....................... no mods please, they are for losers who bought the wrong car in the first place! :)

Pete

you are awake clever boy thats its an annual return of 208%, not 192

from a nuclear rocket scientist, i would expect better maths

ajm 06 May 2005 11:04 PM

I don't prove myself to NO-ONE!

and that's a double negative! :D

scoobyvirgin 06 May 2005 11:58 PM

As said before, who did you place the bet with?

Oh well Pete, I put it down to the apparent (bullsh!t) old age.

pslewis 07 May 2005 12:02 AM

I'm the one with £1600 in winnings that I may just buy a 42" Plasma Screen with :D

Doesn't really me worry me either way what you believe :D

And who was that clown who works in a Local Betting Office?? Yeah, like I'm going to take one ounce of notice of that :rolleyes:

Pete

v5 man 07 May 2005 12:03 AM

Maybe he can`t remember!!! You know what old age is like, one minute your off to the toilet, suddenly you think "where am I going"? Then you P1ss yourself. Hey ho.

scoobyvirgin 07 May 2005 12:07 AM

Atleast he keeps us entertained.
Nice one Pete.
Will you be posting pictures of your 42" plasma if you get it?

pslewis 07 May 2005 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by scoobyvirgin
Atleast he keeps us entertained.
Nice one Pete.
Will you be posting pictures of your 42" plasma if you get it?

WHY?? :rolleyes:

Pete

ajm 07 May 2005 12:11 AM

Oooh yes... please post pics of all the electrical artifacts that you simply cannot buy without checking with us first!!! :D

pslewis 07 May 2005 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by ajm
Oooh yes... please post pics of all the electrical artifacts that you simply cannot buy without checking with us first!!! :D

;)

Pete

borat52 07 May 2005 12:18 AM

Pete

I tell you what, betting is tax free in the UK. So if your a true labourite, then you should donate 40% of the win to scoobynet. To help the community, maybe hold a raffle for it or something. Or are you one of these labour supporters who is fine with high tax high waste, untill you actually have to pay yourself? Prove you are true labour by redistributing. Giving to a responsible party to forward as a donation to an honourable cause would also count.

Ohh yeah i forgot, you dont actually have the money, just like you dont do anything productive. Hence your ability to post on here 24/7.

donate 640 quid to scoobynet and ill take back all i have ever said about you, and im sure countless others will too.

borat52 07 May 2005 12:20 AM

by the way, if your such a 'winner' why do you feel the need to justify yourself to us 'losers'? Im curious thats all.

And saying 'i only back winners' is possibly the most fical, pathetic thing i have ever heard in my life.