ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   CONGRATULATIONS NEW LABOUR (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/424872-congratulations-new-labour.html)

NewLabour 06 May 2005 07:27 AM

CONGRATULATIONS NEW LABOUR

A glorious third term awaits after two previous terms in which we've put the "Great" back into "Great Britain"

I hope now all the scoobynet tories will eat their weasle words. If not who cares? We won.:hjtwofing

Gear Head 06 May 2005 08:03 AM

Here here!!!

pslewis 06 May 2005 08:45 AM

HERE HERE HERE :D :D

Pete

NewLabour 06 May 2005 08:49 AM

I hate to point it out chaps but surely don't you mean

"Hear Hear"

?

OllyK 06 May 2005 08:51 AM

I think you mean "United" not "Great". So when's Bush's sock puppet going to drag us through Iran and Syria in search of more imaginary WMD??

pslewis 06 May 2005 08:52 AM

HEAR HEAR

HERE HERE

Its STILL spells LABOUR IN POWER!!!!

RESULT!!

Pete :D

NewLabour 06 May 2005 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by OllyK
I think you mean "United" not "Great". So when's Bush's sock puppet going to drag us through Iran and Syria in search of more imaginary WMD??

Who cares Labour won and the party starts here!

OllyK 06 May 2005 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by NewLabour
Who cares Labour won and the party starts here!

Who cares? I didn't realise there were people that shallow in existence.

Hanslow 06 May 2005 09:07 AM

Who cares? I didn't realise there were people that shallow in existence.

Come on Olly! How long have you been a member on here? ;) :D

At least all the Labour voters have no right to moan over any government f**k ups. I'm just glad it's over and I can get back to reading more normal posts because the Labour supporters on here are so bashful and respectful that they'll let it lie now as the point has been proven ;)

Or will their continue to be a lot of hot air...... not unlike the party they follow :D

OllyK 06 May 2005 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Hanslow
Come on Olly! How long have you been a member on here? ;) :D

I know, and I know what troll PSL and his sock puppet are like, but that seems shallow, even for him.

Hanslow 06 May 2005 09:16 AM

I'm just hoping business as usual can resume in NSR now and actually contain some interesting posts that are worth reading. I really do need something worthwhile to break my day up, not endless political drivel that contains no substance (from both sides!) ;)

OllyK 06 May 2005 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Hanslow
I'm just hoping business as usual can resume in NSR now and actually contain some interesting posts that are worth reading. I really do need something worthwhile to break my day up, not endless political drivel that contains no substance (from both sides!) ;)

Politics is business as usual :D

I suspect a few will be watching NL like hawks and publishing every little slip up. The opposition need to start campaining for the next election now. Show up every NL mistake and hound them mercilessly.

NewLabour 06 May 2005 09:31 AM

Politics is business as usual :D

I suspect a few will be watching NL like hawks and publishing every little slip up. The opposition need to start campaining for the next election now. Show up every NL mistake and hound them mercilessly.

Like that worked last time. What those who oppose NEW LABOUR need are some decent people at the top rather than the rag bag collection of useless old scumbags they have at present.