ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Did you vote BNP? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/424768-did-you-vote-bnp.html)

scoobyvirgin 05 May 2005 07:32 PM

Did you vote BNP?

Vote away.

SiDHEaD 05 May 2005 07:35 PM

Not listed

Dracoro 05 May 2005 08:25 PM

Not listed.

Wouldn't vote for them anyway as the last time I checked I still had some brain cells.

Steve vRS 05 May 2005 08:47 PM

Not listed here.

It's sad that so many people did vote for them according to the poll :(

Steve

Cyberevo 05 May 2005 08:48 PM

Why are there no seperate 'Did you vote Labour' or 'Did you vote Lib Dem'? is this post only here for the purpose of stiring up a racial debate?

Jay m A 05 May 2005 08:50 PM

you should amend the poll to add 'not listed, but if they were I wouldn't vote for them'

gsm1 05 May 2005 08:56 PM

I suspect the potential BNP voters probably didn't even tick the right box so who knows who they really ended up voting for.

scoobyvirgin 05 May 2005 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Cyberevo
Why are there no seperate 'Did you vote Labour' or 'Did you vote Lib Dem'? is this post only here for the purpose of stiring up a racial debate?

I don't really want to know about the other parties, I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone did actually Vote BNP.

Definately not trying to stir up a racial debate.

Cyberevo 05 May 2005 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyvirgin
I don't really want to know about the other parties, I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone did actually Vote BNP.

Definately not trying to stir up a racial debate.

And if it's not to create racial tension on this board then would you like to share your ideas of interest?

Comper100 05 May 2005 10:56 PM

I had a look at there manifesto today, and dispite the obvious imagrant thing, they have some good policys i think :D

scoobyvirgin 05 May 2005 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Cyberevo
And if it's not to create racial tension on this board then would you like to share your ideas of interest?

I'm interested as, from other threads on the BNP in this forum, people stated they would vote for them. I wanted to see if they were true to their word.

I maybe wrong but it seems you have a racism issue you need to deal with.

Nat 06 May 2005 12:30 AM

Some ars$holes have been doing, a couple of returns with over a Thousand votes for BNP scum :mad: :rolleyes:

Bubba po 06 May 2005 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Comper100
I had a look at there manifesto today, and dispite the obvious imagrant thing, they have some good policys i think :D

LOL. :rolleyes:

imi 06 May 2005 12:42 AM

whats an imagrant.....?

dispite ???

policys ???

Comper100 06 May 2005 12:50 AM

Ok so i have dyslexia, but i hear they have very good POLICIES on dyslexia too, ya picky gob****e :D

NewLabour 06 May 2005 07:34 AM

Ok so i have dyslexia, but i hear they have very good POLICIES on dyslexia too, ya picky gob****e :D

What are they? Put down the retarded dyslexic fools, bolt gun in the head and then thrown into a big pit?

Cyberevo 06 May 2005 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by scoobyvirgin
I'm interested as, from other threads on the BNP in this forum, people stated they would vote for them. I wanted to see if they were true to their word.

I maybe wrong but it seems you have a racism issue you need to deal with.

Yes you are wrong, I have no racial issues that need to be dealt with, it's up to each individual who they vote for and it's no big deal to me. I'm just curious as to why one person would show so much interest (i.e setting a poll up on SN) as to who is voting for the BNP - just a bit odd to me.

Leslie 06 May 2005 10:31 AM

Not likely!

Les