ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The Apprentice (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/422938-the-apprentice.html)

SD 27 April 2005 10:49 PM

The Apprentice

Ya know, I really should get up off this sofa. ;)

Can't believe James went and Saira is still there. :eek: Still, at least Paul's gone so it's not all bad. Thought he was gonna cry at the end.

Simon.

Edit to say I thought Alan Sugar was gonna have to call Security in the end to get Paul out of that office. :D

gso 28 April 2005 12:12 AM

Tim's gonna win..... he's the one who will make an apprentice

Surprised Siara is still there though :eek:

jods 28 April 2005 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by gso
Tim's gonna win..... he's the one who will make an apprentice

Surprised Siara is still there though :eek:

Agreed - He's an East End lad who has fought his way up through more sh1t that I can imagine (well I can but that is beside the point) My dosh is on Tim
not that gobby monster

scoobydooooo 28 April 2005 11:05 AM

yes but according to paul it wasn't his fault :)

MrShades 28 April 2005 11:16 AM

Yup Tim will get it - as close to an empty canvas as you can get....

GaryK 28 April 2005 11:18 AM

Yep she's gobby but she is also the most effective salesperson and the best negotiator as a buyer too. Tim is nice guy (too nice IMHO) who will listen alot and probably be a good lap dog for Sir Alan. Hey and they are both a couple of east end geeza's!!!

Gary

Robert Rosario 28 April 2005 12:40 PM

Dont want to appear smug, but I have had a bit of a hunch about Tim winning for a few weeks now, and I hope I am right.

Last night's was a strange one really, hardly any mention of Saira in the boardroom and thought writing was on the wall for Paul early doors. Especially when they showed the piece where he said the whole task was "boring". He really let himself down at the end where he just didnt want to leave and made himself out to be some form of victim of circumstances. Was disappointed as he had been the best person to watch.

gsm1 28 April 2005 01:44 PM

Tim is a nice bloke but I don't think he's a good negotiator. Okay, he's from the East End but I'm sick and tired of hearing that old line about the East End - it aint that bad. Sugar didn't want to hear Paul's personal problems but was quite glad to hear about Tim's. But then all these friggin programmes are full of contradictions.
Paul needs to get over his insecurity, if he does have all that property then he doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.
Saira is a hard worker but she needs to sort out her communication skills!

GaryK 28 April 2005 02:04 PM

I think the nail in the coffin is that for paul he wanted to keep his property company(ies) running in the background and mr ams didnt like that I dont think, perhaps thought he would lack focus. I'll stick my neck out and say saira to win!