ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Grrr. Tossers - P1 badges ripped off and headlight smashed (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/422752-grrr-tossers-p1-badges-ripped-off-and-headlight-smashed.html)

Fat Boy 27 April 2005 11:04 AM

Grrr. Tossers - P1 badges ripped off and headlight smashed

What is it with these people?

I came back from a business trip to Africa yesterday after about 3 days with very little sleep and crashed out early at about 9 pm. I get up this morning go outside and notice that the P1 side badges have been ripped off my car. On one side they got the badge plus the rubber pad type thing from underneath and on the other side they just took the titanium cloured badge itself. Then, for good measure, they smashed my nearside headlamp, which they must have done with a very sharp spike as there is lalmost ike a bullet hole in the glass in one place. My first thought was that it was a stone chip but there is some glass on the driveway.

Normally I'm a very light sleeper and would have heard something but they picked a good night.To55ers

I don't know whether to replace them now or what, as the next set will probably go too and no doubt they cost plenty.

Is there another beastie boy craze going on or what?

Feffers 27 April 2005 11:09 AM

utter w@nkers. Not sure if they are cosher but I always see P1 badges on e-bay. may be worth a look.

scoobydoo one 27 April 2005 11:12 AM

theres no need at all TOSSERS :mad:

SCD Simon 27 April 2005 11:16 AM

Not funny in the least :mad:
The badges are not cheap either :(

SirFozzalot 27 April 2005 11:17 AM

:mad: I have had badges nicked from 2 cars now, so infuriating, one was only a poxy Vauxhall badge! WHY BOTHER??? (Looked better debadged in the end anyway! :rolleyes: ;) ) :mad:

Thankfully the badges are still intact on the scoob!....for now! :cry:

Hepy 27 April 2005 12:05 PM

If you manage to get some replacement badges should you stick them on with some strong velcro. I know it's a bit sad but it means you can take them off before you go to bed :D

Fat Boy 27 April 2005 12:25 PM

Ebay's a good idea - especially if the seller's address is anywhere near mine.....Perhaps go there on the way to my baseball match;)

Like the velcro idea as well, just a shame we have to act like this

bioforger 27 April 2005 12:38 PM

aholes! :mad: wire the new badges up to a few thousand volts :D Nothing is safe these days, I bought some nice titanium Scooby logo valve caps, I didnt bother buying the locking types, big mistake, they were all gone the next day :mad: Mindu even if they were welded on, the lil scrotes would find a way of pulling them off n cause damage.

New_scooby_04 27 April 2005 01:41 PM

Sorry to hear about the damage to your car mate. Probnably a good thing that you didn't catch them. I'd hate to see an SN member on GBH charges for defending his car! These people are an insult to pondlife quite frankly!

Hope its easily and inexpensively fixed.

Best,

NS04

RB5193 27 April 2005 05:14 PM

There is a P1 on E-bay that is being broken search for P1 bonnet vents to find it.

M444GY 27 April 2005 05:27 PM

chavs . :) lets get a p1 badge and stick it on my nova!

Fat Boy 27 April 2005 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by RB5193
There is a P1 on E-bay that is being broken search for P1 bonnet vents to find it.

Cheers

Old_Fart 28 April 2005 06:55 AM

I've been ruuning arund with only one side badge on the 22B since scum did same to me. Puncturing headlight was probably an aborted attempt to short alarm system and take entire car? Nice thought eh? Scum.
Chuckster

Fat Boy 28 April 2005 12:57 PM

Not a nice thought Mr C. How would that work then?

I'll probably buy the badges and not put them on until I sell the car or it becomes so old that all these types will be serving their 4th stretch in Holloway by then

Johnny50 28 April 2005 01:51 PM

To$$ers...
No need for that at all. :(

P1's seem to be popular for being vandalised, Kart_man from this Forum got his rear spoiler knicked from his P1 not that long ago.

AlanPPP 28 April 2005 08:26 PM

Now that would make me cry...

MOK79 29 April 2005 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by M444GY
chavs . :) lets get a p1 badge and stick it on my nova!

:lol:

Sad thing is thats what they do. Sad bunch of tw4ts