ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Other Marques (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/)
-   -   1 Of Only 20, And 1 On's eBaY! (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/420885-1-of-only-20-and-1-ons-ebay.html)

Stiver3 20 April 2005 12:36 AM

1 Of Only 20, And 1 On's eBaY!

Everythings on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Including this, Skyline R34 Nismo Z-Tune, 1 of only 20, roadgoing, 500Hp, last of line R34's!!, looks stunning and with a top speed not too shy of 200 and sub 4-60's! who can complain, worth every penny imo

I know you could get a ferrari,M3,tvr etc for the same price....but how many of them could you put into an uncontrolable tailspin and come out fine?!

rizzy 20 April 2005 02:32 AM

90k for a big dopey skyline,youd probally get the same performance from a tunned spec c.

spec-cie 20 April 2005 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by rizzy
90k for a big dopey skyline,youd probally get the same performance from a tunned spec c.

I can vouch for the top speend not too shy of 200mph ... got mine up to 175mph on an autobahn on Sunday with about 1200 revs left to the redline (ran out of unrestricted road before it got any higher).

Sub 4-second 0-60 though, that needs a bit more ... but not £60k worth.

StickyMicky 20 April 2005 09:15 AM

its still only a spec c you muppet

Stiver3 20 April 2005 09:42 AM

Exactly.... you could spend £30k on a scooby and then £20k buying one and it may do o-60 in 4 secs and top 180+ ...you may come past Ferrari 360's etc.. but end of day its still a scooby...

Where as this skyline is a completely new carbon firbre monster.... with only 500bhp yet blistering performance. And its all out of factory spec...

Gotta love it!

SiDHEaD 20 April 2005 09:42 AM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Skyline!

King RA 20 April 2005 10:50 AM

That car is gorgeous, looks absolutely mad but at the same time sleek and tidy. I'd have one if my numbers came in. Love the fact it's ONLY RHD hahaha one up on the yanks.

M5_POWER 20 April 2005 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
its still only a spec c you muppet

Exactly, Why do so many Subaru guys think that an imprezza is the best car in the world.

Everytime you meet one you hear the 1/4 mile times or 0-60 times, you know one day i'm gonna ram by M5 into an imprezza and see who's walking at the end.

The Skyline GTR is in a different league to a scooby,looks, handling, technology etc.

I have an M5, an i know that an e55 amg, or and RS6 is probably a better car.

Dont get me wrong the scooby is a great car for the price, but thats its, the price. In life you get what you pay for.

EddScott 20 April 2005 11:46 AM

Wasn't this version of the R34 in EVO mag recently. If it is your not quite buying a new car. The car is a very clean example of the R34 which is sthen given all these added bits and bobs and dangly bits.

Quoted price on EVO was about £80k and I don't think that included the purchase of the base car.

C2forWRX 20 April 2005 01:01 PM

THis has been on ebay before around christmas. someting must have gone wrong with the sale suprise suprise

C 8HEP 20 April 2005 02:29 PM

are skylines all 4wd?

MAFFA 20 April 2005 02:39 PM

I'm not sure but isn't the GTS Skyline RWD & not AWD?

MAFFA

tmo 20 April 2005 02:55 PM

Right ... that's another one added to my "must have list" :)

ThrustSSC 20 April 2005 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by M5_POWER
Exactly, Why do so many Subaru guys think that an imprezza is the best car in the world.

Everytime you meet one you hear the 1/4 mile times or 0-60 times, you know one day i'm gonna ram by M5 into an imprezza and see who's walking at the end.

The Skyline GTR is in a different league to a scooby,looks, handling, technology etc.

I have an M5, an i know that an e55 amg, or and RS6 is probably a better car.

Dont get me wrong the scooby is a great car for the price, but thats its, the price. In life you get what you pay for.

Would I be right in thinking the reason that this chap bought an M5 was that he could spell it more easily? It's "Impreza", FHS!

King RA 20 April 2005 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by C 8HEP
are skylines all 4wd?

Some are RWD but I think it's only some of the older ones.

RICH WILD 20 April 2005 04:19 PM

Only the GTRs are 4wd. GTS GTT etc. are RWD.

rizzy 20 April 2005 04:20 PM

skylines are big and dopey,m5's and rs6's have big dopey 6 lit engine,it cost you a fiver to drive down to the shops,and are only good for the straits.you hit a bend in the m5 and out goes its tail and ya ass.

its all about the rally bread.

lolz@different league.i do not think so.the skyline is more like the evo with all its computer aids.
if eny thing the subaru, skyine and evo are in the same league.

out of all i would say teh subaru is more of a drivers car.

m5 with all its esp nonsence,where would you be with out it?????????

Aztec Performance Ltd 20 April 2005 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Stiver3
Exactly.... you could spend £30k on a scooby and then £20k buying one and it may do o-60 in 4 secs and top 180+ ...you may come past Ferrari 360's etc.. but end of day its still a scooby...

Where as this skyline is a completely new carbon firbre monster.... with only 500bhp yet blistering performance. And its all out of factory spec...

Gotta love it!

Its a nice Skyline, but its still just a fast jap tin...... ;)

Not on my wish list.

993 RUF Turbo is on the list

Bob

spec-cie 20 April 2005 04:28 PM

you know one day i'm gonna ram by M5 into an imprezza and see who's walking at the end.

That's the first time I've ever seen 'crashworthiness' dragged out as a bragging point in a discussion about performance cars, LMAO.

spec-cie 20 April 2005 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by BOB'5
Its a nice Skyline, but its still just a fast jap tin...... ;)

Not on my wish list.

993 RUF Turbo is on the list

Bob

Agreed. Most people factor in cost as part of deciding what makes a car 'best'. If money was no object, the Skyline wouldn't even come close to my top ten.

But a WRC or Group N Scooby would for some weekend rallying ...

Aztec Performance Ltd 20 April 2005 04:33 PM

you know one day i'm gonna ram by M5 into an imprezza and see who's walking at the end.

now that is desperate.....and sad.

Bob

rizzy 20 April 2005 04:37 PM

took the words out my mouth bob'5

Daz34 20 April 2005 04:41 PM

Who makes that? Hovis?

rizzy 20 April 2005 04:41 PM

why do you all cal them jap tin's?
yeh fair enuff they are made out fo tin can but they are just as solid as enyother car.

all these cars are designed to standards to protect the drivers and passengers.
and just like the ruff's(porches) they are put through the same test's

rizzy 20 April 2005 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Daz34
Who makes that? Hovis?

no its fuji industry's

baked to perfection.:thumb:

Danny B 20 April 2005 05:30 PM

skylines are big and dopey,m5's and rs6's have big dopey 6 lit engine,it cost you a fiver to drive down to the shops,and are only good for the straits.you hit a bend in the m5 and out goes its tail and ya ass.

lolz@different league.i do not think so.the skyline is more like the evo with all its computer aids.
if eny thing the subaru, skyine and evo are in the same league.

out of all i would say teh subaru is more of a drivers car.

m5 with all its esp nonsence,where would you be with out it?????????

You don't buy a £60k car and worry about fuel consumption.
I have to laugh at you "bigin" up the rally breed and then in the same breath slagging off the Evo :confused:
You have been brainwashed my friend, it's not all about bonnet scoops and AWD.

G_Sleigh_STi 20 April 2005 05:32 PM

That is flipping awesome!

rizzy 20 April 2005 05:56 PM

"I have to laugh at you "bigin" up the rally breed and then in the same breath slagging off the Evo"

why do you have to laugh?..........evo rs lsd diffs

my friend it is all about bonnet scoops and awd.

S.B. 20 April 2005 06:02 PM

"I have to laugh at you "bigin" up the rally breed and then in the same breath slagging off the Evo"

why do you have to laugh?..........evo rs lsd diffs

my friend it is all about bonnet scoops and awd.

You not been banned from here yet? http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/piss.gif

ThrustSSC 20 April 2005 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by S.B.
You not been banned from here yet? http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/piss.gif

If I wind him up is there a chance he'll step over the mark once more and get himself banned? I'm willing to make this sacrifice for the benefit of the greater populus of Scoobnet [falls on sword] :D