ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Oh Dear Newcastle - you are TOTAL CRAP! (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/420169-oh-dear-newcastle-you-are-total-crap.html)

pslewis 17 April 2005 03:59 PM

Oh Dear Newcastle - you are TOTAL CRAP!

Really!!

I was cheering you on as I hate Man.Utd. and want a North East Club to beat them ............. but FFS!!

You are utter, utter, ****e!! :eek:

Move over - BORO are in town!!

Live in the 'past' if you want .... the Future in the North is RED, the Future is BORO!

Admit it! :rolleyes:

Pete

FASTER MIKE!! 17 April 2005 04:18 PM

as much as i hate to admit it pete but you are right we where crap.:mad: sack the board and sack the manager have a right clear out a bad week just got worse:(:cry:
once again totally gutted

mike:(

pslewis 17 April 2005 04:32 PM

Would wholesale sackings work??

Its the players you need to get 'on-side'

I hate seeing a North East Team suffer ..... I really hope you get it sorted!

Pete

cheddar bob 17 April 2005 04:33 PM

problem is it could take years to sort things out and get back up with the big boys :eek:

FASTER MIKE!! 17 April 2005 04:48 PM

pete we have the talent there, we just rely on big al too much, and we are alot weaker without bellas, not enough depth in the squad

richiewong 17 April 2005 05:41 PM

Don't know who I was cheering on as the Toon forgot to turn up:mad:

Man U were sheer class and we're simply sh1t.
Better start saving for my season ticket now the rush for next season will be great:razz::rolleyes:

Stevie.p 17 April 2005 06:10 PM

What did i say in another thread the other day?????

I told you that you were going to get a good spanking !!!!!!! :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing

Well done to the RED DEVILS :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

It's time to bring on the ARSE again!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheddar bob 17 April 2005 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by richiewong
Don't know who I was cheering on as the Toon forgot to turn up:mad:

Man U were sheer class and we're simply sh1t.
Better start saving for my season ticket now the rush for next season will be great:razz::rolleyes:

It's not even that ManUre were that good, just did enough to beat us and hardly got out of 2nd gear...

For us to beat ManUre any time we'd need our first choice 11 playing with at least 8 of those having a very good day (no passengers like Robert/Kluivert) and of course we'd need lady luck too that's why it shames me to say we're leagues behind them in terms of quality.

FASTER MIKE!! 17 April 2005 08:42 PM

the problem was there was no one that was attacing minded in the center of midfield, missed bowyer, dyer and dare i say it jenus. fay and butt are to deffencive.

richiewong 18 April 2005 09:47 AM

One for Pete, the new shirt has GOLD lettering:D
Its the closest thing to precious metal we're getting:rolleyes:

http://shop.nufc.co.uk/sites/newcast...s/163000_1.jpg

pslewis 18 April 2005 05:37 PM

I hear they are now being sponsored by 'Northern Cocks' :D :D

Pete

richiewong 18 April 2005 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
I hear they are now being sponsored by 'Northern Cocks' :D :D

Pete

No don't think we've struck a deal to be sponsored by the Boro or Mackems:p

Also going to have to swap a shift at work for the Boro game.
27 May 7.45 KO don't forget it, revenge will be sweet :norty:

Walwal 19 April 2005 06:02 PM

Cannot believe how poor we were. Talk about not turning up, Man U could have beaten us by starting with 9.

We were awful, but they weren't the only ones to get hammered, I did myself, with beer :D

Drink to forget they say. :(:(:(

Andy.

CrisPDuk 21 April 2005 12:40 AM

Well at least after tonight Newcastle & ManUre have something in common;):)

FASTER MIKE!! 21 April 2005 06:32 PM

absolute bag of $hite:( sooner we get rid of that cr@p manager the better.

Funkii Munkii 21 April 2005 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by FASTER MIKE!!
absolute bag of $hite:( sooner we get rid of that cr@p manager the better.

How about the crap players first??, let him buy some that want to play for the team rather than slagging it off taking £45,000 + a week, crashing expensive cars and beating the **** out of each other, at least your manager shows passion unlike half the team that seem happy to turn up for the cash.

FASTER MIKE!! 21 April 2005 10:17 PM

well they did all right the pevious season under sir bobby, so they can hardly be cr@p players. souness sold a decent left back that wanted to stay and replaced him with a player thats average and does'nt want to play. justa to name one, i could go on. i was never for sacking sir bobby at the start of the season fair enough he should maybe have gone at the end of this season depending of our final possition. but replacing him with a manager that was days from the sack from blackburn where is the sence in that? he was hardly a BIG name, i mean whats he done recently, ok the carling cup big deal. top and bottom of it is i don't like the man as a person or manager and don't think he's up to the job

mike:)

STi wanna Subaru 22 April 2005 11:11 AM

Why do Newcastle fans bleet on as if they are ever going to get anywhere. You only ever sign average or past it player. You haven't won anything for 50 years! mid table is a realistic place for your club.

Stevie.p 22 April 2005 12:31 PM

I agree !! NEWCASTLE will always be a mid table team.Look at what happened when KEEGAN was in charge they were 12 points ahead and then they all bottled it !!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: